[Storyline Guide] Kanto complete walkthrough & Hidden item Guide

Well, the time has come.

I have began re-working the entire guide. First this one, then I will get on with Hoenn guide. I'm sad to say, those will be the last updates I will do on respective guides. It's not only about lack of motivation- after doing really insane amount of altruns, you really do lose interest in making even more. Even now I have 29 active alts and I promised myself I will stop doing alts, forever, when I will reach 30. The one I'm about to do, is numbered 30.

If someone will want to make an altrun guide based on mine, feel free to.

Updates for both guides should arrive within the next 2 weeks.

03.11.2016 update:

* Updated the entire guide.

* Fixed missing pictures.

* Updated spoils section.

From today on, I will no longer update the guide. Today I have made my last Kanto altrun.

I hope you guys will still have a good use of the knowledge written down in those few posts. Farewell, Kanto altrun guide!

6 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

03.11.2016 update:

* Updated the entire guide.

* Fixed missing pictures.

* Updated spoils section.

From today on, I will no longer update the guide. Today I have made my last Kanto altrun.

I hope you guys will still have a good use of the knowledge written down in those few posts. Farewell, Kanto altrun guide!

Forf quitting alt runs is a better story than a meth addict and their recovery

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, russianboxer said:

nice guide.But you should include picking up the ether in each underground passage.Its a worthy item to pick up and its on the way theres not even 1 step extra needed to get them its directly on the way when going through the tunnel.

I'm like 95% sure all of these items are gone, besides I am not updating the guides (hoenn and kanto) anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, DragonPulse99 said:

Very nice guide. Im new to the pokemmo and i really got into it faster with this guide. I just have a question. Are rare candys worth to put on GTL ?? ( 16x Rare Candy RIP )

You can't sell rare candys you get from the storyline.

If you get some rare candys from a pvp box for example, you can sell them. I am always selling them, because I do not really need them (if you need them hold them).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

any chance you can update the guide? There is some missing hidden items and since unova update they replaced the antidotes and such with the right items like nuggets and such.

Heres the complete walkthrough that i wrote if any1 wants to use to find the missing items in this guide for the time being.It has all the items and hidden items with pictures.I used 800$per poke rule to fight the trainers.

KANTO COMPLETE WALKTHROUGH

Spoiler

PALLET TOWN

Go down the stairs and exit the house.Go north in the grass.Pick your starter pokemon and go south.Fight your rival and exit the house.
Go north to route 1.

ROUTE 1

Talk to the first person that you see to get a potion.Go north to viridian city.

VIRIDIAN CITY

Go north east and enter the pokemart.You will get the oakparcel.Exit the house and go south to route 1.Go south to pallet town.

PALLET TOWN

Go south east and enter the laboratory.Talk to professor oak and you will get a pokedex.You will also get x5 pokeball.
Exit the laboratory and enter the house north.Talk to the girl to get a townmap.Exit the house and go north to route 1.
Go north to viridian city.Go north to route 2.Go north and enter the building.Go north and enter the door.

VIRIDIAN FOREST

Pick a hidden antidote in the tree.Go west all the way and go north all the way.Pick a pokeball in the grass and go south all the way.
Go east all the way and pick a superpotion in the grass.Go north and avoid the trainer by going in the grass.
Go north and avoid another trainer.Go north and pick a antidote.Go west and then go south.Follow the path and avoid a trainer.
Go south and pick a potion.Follow the path and fight a trainer.Pick a hidden potion in the grass.Go north and enter the house.
Go north and enter the door.Go north to pewter city.

PEWTER CITY

Go north west all the way and pick a hidden pokeball.Go south and enter the gym.
Avoid the trainer and beat the gym leader to get a tm39.
Exit the gym and go east all the way.Talk to the guy with the glasses to get the runningshoes.Go east to route 3.

ROUTE 3

Go east and avoid the girl trainer.Fight the bug trainer.Avoid the trainer with a blue hat.Fight another bug trainer.
Jump south and get a oranberry.Remember the design of that hole.Those holes have a hidden berry.
Avoid the trainer with a blue hat and go back to the 2nd bug trainer.
Avoid the girl trainer and fight the 3rd bug trainer.Go east and avoid the girl trainer.
Follow the path until you get to a pokecenter.

ROUTE 4

Pick a persimberry and enter the cave.

MT.MOON

Go south west and pick a tm09.Go north west and pick a parlyzheal while avoiding the trainer.
Go north east and go down the stairs while avoiding the girl trainer.Go south all the way and pick a hidden tinymushroom in a rock.
Go west all the way and pick a hidden tinymushroom in a rock.Also pick a hidden bigmushroom in a rock.
Go down the stairs and go east to pick a stardust while avoiding the trainer.Go up the stairs.Follow the path and go up the stairs.
Go south and pick a potion while avoiding the trainer.Go south east and pick a rarecandy.
Go north and pick a escaperope while avoiding the bug trainer.Go north west and go down the stairs while avoiding the girl trainer.
Pick a hidden tinymushroom in a rock and go down the stairs.Pick a tm46 and pick a hidden either in a rock while avoiding the trainer.
Go up the stairs.Go up the stairs.Go north west and pick a moonstone while avoiding the 2 trainers.Go down the stairs.
Pick a hidden bigmushroom in a rock.Go east and go down the stairs.Go north and pick a revive.
Go south east and avoid the rocket trainer.
Follow the path and fight a rocket trainer.Pick a hidden moonstone in a rock.Go north and fight a trainer.
Pick a fossil and go west to pick a antidote.Go up the stairs and pick a hidden tinymushroom in a rock.Go up the stairs.

ROUTE 4

Go east and pick a hidden greatball near the fighters.Go south east and pick a razzberry.Go north and pick a tm05.Go east to cerulean city.

CERULEAN CITY

Go in the house north west and go in the door north.Pick a hidden rarecandy and exit the house.Go in the house east.
Talk to the guy and say yes to get a powderjar.Exit the house and go north to fight your rival.Go north to route 24.

ROUTE 24

Fight the 5 trainers.Go north and the 6th trainer will give you a nugget.Beat him and go north west to pick a tm45.
Go east and pick a pechaberry near the grass.Go east to route 25.

ROUTE 25

Pick a hidden leppaberry near the first hiker.Avoid the first hiker and the guy with a blue hat.Fight the 2nd hiker.
Avoid the next trainer with a blue hat.Fight the next  trainer.Avoid the hiker and fight the guy in green.
Go east to pick a oranberry.Avoid the trainer with a blue hat and pick a blukberry.Fight the girl trainer.
Go east and pick a hidden either.Enter the house.Talk to the pokemon and say yes.
Click on the computer and talk to bill to get a s.s.ticket.Run to cerulean city.

CERULEAN CITY

Go east of the pokecenter and enter the gym.Avoid the first trainer and talk to the gym leader on her right side to avoid the 2nd trainer.
Beat the gym leader and get a tm03.Exit the gym and go in the house north.Go in the door north.Beat the rocket trainer to get a tm28.
Go south to route 5.Enter the house south east and go down the stairs.

UNDERGROUND PATH

Pick a hidden antidote near the stairs.Pick a hidden superpotion near the first blue line.Pick a hidden awakening on the floor that is blue.
Pick a hidden potion near the first red line.Pick a hidden either on the floor that is red.Pick a hidden iceheal after the last red line.
Pick a hidden burnheal near the stairs.Go up the stairs and exit the house.

ROUTE 6

Go north west and pick a sitrusberry.Go north east and pick a hidden rarecandy.Go south and avoid the 2 trainers.
Go south and avoid the bug trainer by going in the grass.Go south and avoid the girl trainer.
Fight only the guy trainer by making him see you from the western most position.Go south to vermilion city.

VERMILION CITY

Pick a hidden superpotion near the pokecenter.Go in the pokecenter and talk to the girl in red to get a vsseeker.Exit the house.
Go in the house west of the pokecenter and talk to the fisher.Say yes to get a oldrod.
Go in the house south west of the pokecenter and talk to the guy with a hat.Say yes to get a bikevoucher.Exit the house.
Go in the house east and talk to the girl.Trade your spearow for a farfetch'd.Sometimes the pokemon has a stick.Exit the house.
Go east and then go south.Go west all the way and go south to the next area.Go south and enter the boat.

S.S. ANNE

Go south east and go down the stairs.Pick a hidden superpotion in a trash can.Go in the first room and get a superpotion.Exit the room.
Go in the 2nd room and fight the first sailer that you see.Exit the room.Go in the 3rd room and fight a sailer.
Pick a either and exit the room.
Go in the 4th room and pick a tm44 while avoiding the trainer.Exit the room.Go in the 5th room and fight only the sailor.Exit the room.
Go east all the way and go up the stairs.The 2nd room there is a girl that can heal your pokemon.Go in the 6th room and fight the guy.
Get a tm31 while avoiding the girl trainer.Exit the room and go south west.Enter the door and go south west to pick a greatball.
Go east and pick a hidden chestoberry in a trash can.Pick a hidden cheriberry in a trash can.Pick a hidden pechaberry in a trash can.
Exit the room and go up the stairs north west.Go south and go in the 2nd room.Fight the 2 trainers and pick a stardust.Exit the room.
Go in the 4th room and fight only the guy.Pick a superpotion and exit the room.Go east all the way and go north to fight your rival.
Go up the stairs and talk to the captain to get a hm01.Exit the boat and go to vermilion city.Go east to route 11.

ROUTE 11

Avoid all the trainers and go south east.Pick a superpotion in the grass.Go south east all the way and pick a greatball.
Go north east all the way and pick a hidden escaperope in a rock.Go west and fight the trainer with the grey hair.
Go north west all the way and pick a awakening.Check your pokedex and make sure you have at least 10 owned pokemon.
Enter the cave and go down the stairs.Go west and follow the path.Go up the stairs and exit the cave.

ROUTE 2

Go south and cut the tree.Go south and enter the house.Talk to the guy with the glasses and say yes.
You will get a hm05 if you own at least 10 pokemon.Enter the door south.Go south and pick a either.
Go south and pick a parlyzheal.Go back to vermilion city.

VERMILION CITY

Go south west of the city and go in the gym.Fight the 3 trainers.You need to click on the trash cans and find the first switch.
Then the 2nd switch will always be in a trash can next to the first switch.Make sure you try all 4 directions for the 2nd switch.
Beat the gym leader to get a tm34.Exit the gym and go to cerulean city.

CERULEAN CITY

Go in the house south west of the pokecenter.Talk to the guy with the yellow hair to get a bicycle.Exit the house.
Go north to route 24.Go north east to route 25.

ROUTE 25

Go east and cut a tree to get a tm43.Go back to cerulean city.
Go in the house north of the gym.Go in the door north.Go east to route 9.

ROUTE 9

Cut the tree and fight a girl trainer.Go south and pick a tm40.Go east and avoid the hiker.Go north and avoid the trainer in green.
Go north and fight a bug trainer.Go west and pick a hidden either in a rock.Jump south 2 times and go east while avoiding the hiker.
Go south east and fight a hiker.Pick a burnheal and go north to fight a bug trainer.Go north and pick a chestoberry.
Go east and pick a hidden rarecandy while avoiding the hiker.Jump south and go east to route 10 while avoiding the girl trainer.

ROUTE 10

Go south east and pick a persimberry.Pick a hidden superpotion on the wall near the cave.Pick a cheriberry near the girl trainer.
Avoid the trainer and go in the cave.

ROCK TUNNEL

Go east and pick a repel.Go south and fight a trainer.Go south east and follow the path.
Go down the stairs and go south west to fight a trainer.
Go west all the way and pick a revive.Go north to fight a trainer.Go north east and avoid the trainer.
Follow the path and go west to fight a hiker.
Go north west and go up the stairs.Go south all the way while avoiding the first hiker that you see.
Fight the 2nd hiker and go east all the way.
Pick a escaperope and go north east while avoiding the hiker.Go down the stairs.Go west and fight a girl.Go north and get a maxeither.
Go west to fight a hiker.Go north and go up the stairs while avoiding the trainer.Go south all the way and avoid the 2 trainers.
Go west a few steps and go north to pick a pearl.Go west to fight a girl.Go south and exit the cave.

ROUTE 10

Go east and pick a nanabberry.Go south to lavender town while avoiding all the trainers.Go west to route 8.

ROUTE 8

Avoid the girl trainer and fight the old man.Go west and cut the tree.Pick a rawstberry and pick a lumberry.
Pick a leppaberry.Cut another tree and go west all the way while avoiding all the trainers.
Go north and enter the small house.Go down the stairs.

UNDERGROUND PATH

Pick a hidden freshwater between the 1st and the 2nd light.Pick a hidden antidote between the 2nd and the 3rd light.
Pick a hidden either between the 3rd and the 4th light.Pick a hidden burnheal between the 4th and the 5th light.
Pick a hidden awakening between the 5th and the 6th light.Pick a hidden superpotion between the 6th and the 7th light.
Pick a hidden potion near the stairs.Go up the stairs and exit the house.

ROUTE 7

Pick a wepearberry and go north west to celadon city.

CELADON CITY

Go north of the pokecenter and go north west all the way to pick a either.Go east a few steps and enter the building.
Go up the stairs 3 times.Go south and enter the door.Pick a eevee in a pokeball and exit the building.
Go south of the pokecenter and cut a tree.
Pick a hidden ppup and go in the house west of the pokecenter.Go north west and talk to the old woman to get a tea.
Exit the house and go in the building west.Go north and enter the elevator.Go to the 5th floor.Exit the elevator and go up the stairs.
Click on the vending machine and buy a fresh water.Buy a soda pop and buy 2 lemonade.Talk to the girl and say yes.
Give her a fresh water and you will get a tm16.Then give her a soda pop and you will get a tm20.
Also give her a lemonade and you will get a tm33.Exit the building and go west to route 16.

ROUTE 16

Cut the tree and go north west.Avoid the trainers and go in the house.Go west and enter the door.Go west and enter the house.
Talk to the girl to get a hm02.Fly to celadon city.
Go in the big red house south west of the pokecenter.Go north and fight the rocket trainer.Click on the poster and go down the stairs.

ROCKET HIDEOUT

Go south and get a hidden ppup in a tree.Go west to pick a escaperope while avoiding the trainer.Go north east and go down the stairs.
Go west and go down the stairs while avoiding the trainer.Go south to fight a trainer and get a tm21.
Go north west all the way and pick a hidden nugget.Go south and go on the arrow pointing south.
Get a rarecandy and go on the arrow pointing north.
Go on the arrow pointing west.Go on the arrow pointing east.Walk 2 steps west.Walk 3 steps south.Walk 3 steps west.
Walk 2 steps south.Walk 2 steps east.Avoid the trainer and go east to pick the blackglasses.
Go down the stairs.Pick a either and go north to pick a tm49.
Fight the rocket trainer and get the liftkey.Go south east and go up the stairs.Go north and go on the arrow pointing north.
Go on the arrow pointing north.
Go north east and go up the stairs.Avoid the trainer and go on the first arrow that you see.Go on the arrow pointing north.
Pick a moonstone and go north east to pick a hyperpotion.Go north west all the way.
Go on the 1st arrow pointing east that you see and pick a tm12.
Go on the eastern most arrow pointing south.Go on the arrow pointing west.
Go on the southern most arrow pointing west.Pick a superpotion.
Go on the arrow pointing east.Go on the eastern most arrow pointing south.
Go on the arrow pointing west.Walk 3 steps east.Walk 2 steps south.
Walk 1 step west.Go on the arrow pointing east.Go east and go up the stairs.
Go north west and pick a hyperpotion while avoiding the trainers.
Go south east and go down the stairs.Go in the elevator and go to the B4F floor.Exit the elevator and go west to pick a calcium.
Go north and fight the 2 rocket trainers.Go north and pick a hidden netball.Also pick a hidden nestball.Beat the boss of team rocket.
Pick a silphscope and exit the building.

CELADON CITY

Enter the house south of the big red house.Talk to the guy north west to get a coincase.
Exit the house and cut the tree.Go south west and enter the gym.Go north west to fight a beauty girl while avoiding the other trainers.
Cut the tree and fight the next beauty girl.The next girl is the gym leader.Beat the gym leader and get a tm19.Exit the gym.
Go east to route 7.Go in the big house.Go east and enter the door.

SAFFRON CITY

Go in the house south east of the city and talk to the guy to get a tm29.
Exit the house and fly to lavender town.Go in the building east of the pokecenter.

POKEMON TOWER

Go north east and go up the stairs.Go north and fight your rival.Go west and go up the stairs.
Go north east to fight a trainer and get a escaperope.
Go south and fight the 2 trainers.Go east and go up the stairs.Avoid the trainer north east.Fight the other trainer and pick a elixir.
Go west and pick a awakening.Go south and pick a greatball.Go west and fight the trainer.Go up the stairs.Go north to fight a trainer.
Go north and pick a hidden tinymushroom.Go south and pick a cleansetag.
Go south and beat the 2 trainers.Pick a nugget and go north east to fight a trainer.
Go up the stairs.Go south and pick a xaccuracy.Go north and avoid the first trainer.Go north and fight the next 2 trainers.
Follow the path and get a rarecandy.Beat the marowak near the stairs and go up the stairs.
Go north and fight the 3 rocket trainers.Talk to the old man.

LAVENDER TOWN

Talk to the old man again to get a pokeflute.Exit the house and fly to celadon city.Go west to route 16.
Click the snorlax and say yes.Beat snorlax and go west in the house.Go west and enter the door.
Avoid the first biker by going west from the southern most position.
Fight the 2nd biker and then fight the 4th biker.Avoid the other bikers and go south to route 17.

ROUTE 17

Avoid all the trainers and go south until you see a biker looking right and left.
Fight that biker and go south on the eastern side.Pick a hidden hyperpotion near a sign.Go south and then go west.
Go north until you can see a biker trainer and pick a hidden ppup.
Go south until you can see a biker and pick a hidden maxrevive while avoiding that trainer.
Go east and then go north.Go north until you can see a biker.Avoid that trainer and go north to pick a hidden rarecandy.
Go north and fight a biker trainer.
Go south all the way and avoid all the trainers.Go north a few steps and pick a hidden either near the sign.
Go south east and enter the house.
Go east and enter the door.Go south and fight the trainer in the grass while avoiding the other trainers.Go east to fuchsia city.

FUCHSIA CITY

Go south west and enter the gym.Fight the first 2 trainers that you see.Go south east all the way and go north to fight a trainer.
Go north east all the way while avoiding the trainer.Go north west all the way in the corner.Walk 2 steps south.Walk 3 steps east.
Walk 2 steps south to fight a trainer.Walk 2 steps south.Walk 1 step west and fight the trainer.Walk 1 step west.
Walk 4 steps south and walk 6 steps east.Beat the gym leader to get a tm06.Exit the gym and go in the house south east of the city.
Talk to the fisher and say yes to get a goodrod.Go north and enter the door.Pick a hidden maxrevive and exit the house.
Go north all the way and enter the house.Go north and say yes.

SAFARI ZONE

Go north east and go in the next area.Go east and go up the stairs.Go north and pick a leafstone.
Go west and pick a tm11 in the grass.Go north west and pick a maxpotion.Go east and pick a superpotion.
Go north all the way and go west to the next area.Go up the stairs and follow the path to get a quickclaw.
Go back to the first stairs.Go west and go up the stairs.Go north to pick a tm47.
Go north and pick a protein.Go west all the way and go south to the next area.
Go south and pick the goldteeth.Go west and pick a tm32.Pick a hidden revive and enter the house.
Talk to the guy to get a hm03 and exit the house.Go south and surf south.Go south all the way and pick a superpotion in the grass.
Go east and pick a maxrevive.Go east and go in the next area.Go east and surf east to get a nugget on the ground.
Pick a hidden leafstone on the ground.Go back to fuchsia city.

FUCHSIA CITY

Go in the house east of the pokecenter and talk to the guy to get a hm04.Push the boulder and get a rarecandy.
Exit the house and go east to route 15.

ROUTE 15

Go east and enter the house.Go east and enter the door.Go east and avoid all the trainers until you see the 2 beauty trainers.
Beat the 2 beauty trainers and go east to cut a tree while avoiding all the trainers.
Go north west and pick a tm18 while avoiding all the trainers.Go east to route 14.

ROUTE 14

Go south east and pick a pinapberry while avoiding all the trainers.Go north west and cut the tree while avoiding all the trainers.
Pick a hidden zinc in the grass.Go south and cut the tree.Go east and fight the bird trainer.
Go north to route 13 while avoiding all the trainers.

ROUTE 13

Go north east all the way and fight the first beauty trainer only while avoiding the other trainers.Go south west and pick a hidden ppup.
Go east and follow the path to route 12 while avoiding all the trainers.

ROUTE 12

Go north and cut the tree to get a hidden rarecandy in the grass.Go north and cut the tree while avoiding the fisher.
Beat the trainer and get a iron.Go north and enter the house while avoiding the trainer.Talk to the fisher and say yes to get a superrod.
Exit the house and go north.Click the snorlax and say yes.Beat the snorlax and go north.
Avoid the trainers and get a hidden hyperpotion on the ground.
Go north and fight the fisher.Go north and avoid the fisher.Surf east and get a tm48.
Go north and enter the house while avoiding another fisher.
Go up the stairs and talk to the girl to get a tm27.Exit the house and fly to saffron city.Go in the building north east of the pokecenter.

SILPH CO.

Go north east and enter the elevator.Go to the 11th floor and exit the elevator.Go south and pick a zinc while avoiding the trainer.
Go north west and go down the stairs.Go south east and pick a hidden hpup in the tree.Go west and fight the 2 trainers.
Pick a carbos and pick a rarecandy.Also pick a greatball.Go north and enter the elevator.Go to the 5th floor and exit the elevator.
Go east and fight the rocket trainer.Go west all the way while avoiding the scientist trainer.Go south and fight the rocket trainer.
Go in the portal and go in the portal again.Go east and pick a cardkey.Go west and go in the portal.
Go north and enter the elevator while avoiding the scientist.Go to the 8th floor and exit the elevator.
Avoid the rocket trainer and go south east to pick a iron.Also pick a hidden nugget in a tree.
Go north west and fight the scientist while avoiding the rocket trainer.Go north east and go down the stairs while avoiding the trainers.
Go south east and pick a tm08.Also pick a hidden zinc in a tree.Avoid the rocket trainers and go south west to fight a scientist.
Pick a calcium and go north east.Avoid the rocket and go down the stairs.Go west and pick a hidden carbos in a tree.
Go south west and pick a hpup while avoiding the trainer.Also pick a xspecial.Go north east and enter the elevator.
Go to the 4th floor and exit the elevator.Go south east and pick a tm41.
Pick a hidden iron in a tree while avoiding the rocket trainer.Go north west to fight a scientist while avoiding the rocket trainer.
Go south west and pick a escaperope.Also pick a fullheal.Pick a maxrevive and go in the portal south west.
Go north and enter the elevator.Go to the 5th floor and exit the elevator.
Go east to pick a hidden ppup in a tree.Go west and pick a hidden elixir in a tree while avoiding the trainer.
Go north west and pick a protein while avoiding the scientist trainer.Go south west and pick a tm01.
Go in the portal and go east all the way to pick a hidden protein in a tree.Go north and go west to pick a hyperpotion.
Fight the trainer and go in the portal east of the scientist.Beat your rival and talk to the guy to get a lapras.Go in the portal south east.
Go south and fight the trainer.Go east and pick a hidden revive in a tree.Go north and beat the boss of team rocket.
Go north and talk to the old man to get a masterball.Go north west and go in the portal.Go in the portal north east.
Go north and enter the elevator.Go to the 9th floor and exit the elevator.
Go south west and pick a hidden hyperpotion near the yellow boxes.
Go north west and pick a hidden calcium in a tree.Go north east and go in the elevator.Go to the 3rd floor and exit the elevator.
Go east and go in the portal.Go south and pick a hidden greatball in a tree.Exit the building.

SAFFRON CITY

Go in the house north west and go up the stairs.Pick a hidden nugget on the table and exit the house.Go north east and enter the gym.
Go in the portal and then go in the portal north west while avoiding the trainer.Go in the portal south west while avoiding the trainer.
Beat the trainer and go in the portal south east.Beat the trainer and go in the portal south west.Go in the portal south west.
Beat the gym leader to get a tm04.Go in the portal and go in the portal north west.Go in the portal north east.
Go in the portal south east.Exit the gym and fly to pallet town.Surf south to route 21.

ROUTE 21

Go south until you can see the twins while avoiding all the trainers.Pick a hidden pearl on the ground south of the twins.
Go south to cinnabar island while avoiding all the trainers.Surf east to route 20.

ROUTE 20

Go east and pick a hidden stardust on the ground north of the swimmer guy while avoiding all the trainers.
Go east and enter the cave while avoiding all the trainers.

SEAFOAM ISLANDS

Go down the stairs.Go down the stairs.Go down the stairs.Go north west and pick a hidden nugget in a rock.Go down the stairs.
Pick a hidden waterstone in a rock and go south east to pick a ultraball.Go north west and go up the stairs.
Go south west and go up the stairs.Go east and pick a pearl.Go east and go up the stairs.Pick a waterstone and go down the stairs.
Go north and go up the stairs.Pick a revive and go north west.Go up the stairs and pick a hyperpotion.Go south west and enter the door.
Fly to cinnabar island and go in the house west of the gym.

POKEMON MANSION

Go north and pick a hidden moonstone in a rock.Go north west all the way while avoiding the trainer.Click on the statue and say yes.
Go east and pick a escaperope.Go south and pick a protein.Go west and go up the stairs.Go up the stairs and fight the trainer.
Pick a hyperpotion and go down the stairs.Click on the statue and say yes.Go south and fight the trainer.
Go south east and pick a zinc.Go north east all the way and pick a calcium.Go north west all the way and go up the stairs.
Go east all the way and pick a iron.Go west and click on the statue.Say yes and go south to fight a trainer.
Go east and pick a hidden rarecandy.Go down the stairs and pick a hpup.Go up the stairs and go to the scientist.
Jump south on the western side.Fight the trainer and go south east to pick a carbos.Go down the stairs.
Go west and fight the trainer.Click on the statue and say yes.Go west and pick a fullrestore.Go north east all the way to fight a trainer.
Pick a hidden elixir and click on the statue.Say yes and go west to pick a tm14.Go west and pick a secretkey.Go south and pick a tm22.
Exit the building.

CINNABAR ISLAND

Go in the gym and fight the first trainer.Avoid the next 2 trainers and click on the computer.Say no and fight the next 3 trainers.
Avoid the next trainer and click on the computer.Say no and go fight the gym leader.Beat the gym leader to get a tm38.
Exit the gym.Talk to bill and say yes.

ONE ISLAND

You will get a meteorite.You will also get a tri-pass.Exit the pokecenter and surf south to treasure beach.

TREASURE BEACH

Go south until you get on the land while avoiding the swimmer.Pick a hidden stardust on the ground north west.
Pick a hidden ultraball on the ground north east.Pick a hidden pearl near the grass.Pick a hidden stardust near the grass.
Pick a hidden starpiece near the grass.Pick a hidden pearl near the grass.Pick a hidden stardust south east.
Pick a hidden pearl south west.Fly to one island.Go south and enter the red house.Talk to the guy to go to two island.

TWO ISLAND

Go north and enter the door.Go south east and pick a revive.Enter the house all the way east.Exit the house.
Go north to cape brink.

CAPE BRINK

Go north all the way and pick a hidden rarecandy near the house.Fly to two island.Go in the red house south west of the pokecenter.
Talk to the guy to go to three island.Go north and enter the door.

THREE ISLAND

Go north all the way and say yes to fight the 4 bikers.Talk to the first guy that you see to get a fullrestore.Go north east and cut the tree.
Get a zinc and go west to bond bridge.Cut the tree and get a hidden ppup.

BOND BRIDGE

Go west and avoid the twins.Cut the tree and get a hidden maxrepel in a rock.Fight the girl trainer and go west.
Avoid the little girl and pick a hidden pearl.Go west and pick a hidden stardust while avoiding all the trainers.Go west to berry forest.

BERRY FOREST

Follow the path and pick a razzberry.Then pick a oranberry.Go south east to pick a persimberry.Go north to pick a pinapberry.
Go north east to pick a chestoberry.Jump south 1 time and and go west to pick a fullheal.Go east and jump south.
Go north east and then go west to pick a aspearberry.Cut the tree and pick a rawstberry.Pick a either and go south to pick a blukberry.
Go south and pick a wepearberry.Also pick a cheriberry.Go east and pick a nanabberry.Go south west and pick a pechaberry.
Surf south and cut the trees to pick a elixir.Go north west all the way and pick a lumberry near the girl.Talk to the girl and beat a hypno.
You will get a iapapaberry.

TWO ISLAND

Talk to the guy to get a moonstone.Exit the house and fly to one island.Go in the pokecenter and talk to bill.
Fly to cerulean city and go east to route 9.Go east to route 10 while avoiding the hikers.

ROUTE 10

Go north east all the way and surf south all the way.Fight the trainer and get a hidden leppaberry.Enter the building.

POWER PLANT

Go north and pick a hyperpotion.Follow the path and go east to pick a tm17.Also pick a elixir.Go west and then go south.
Go east and then go south east all the way to pick a tm25.Go north east all the way and pick a thunderstone.
Avoid the other ball and go west.
Go south and pick a hidden maxelixir.Go west and pick a hidden thunderstone near the door.
Go west and enter the door.Fly to viridian city.

VIRIDIAN CITY

Go north east and enter the gym.Go on the arrow pointing west and fight a trainer.Go on the arrow pointing north and fight a trainer.
Go on the arrow pointing south.Go on the arrow pointing east.Go north and avoid the 3 trainers.Go north and fight the 2 trainers.
Go south east all the way and go north east all the way.Go on the arrow pointing west.Go west and fight the gym leader.
Beat the gym leader to get a tm26.Talk to the gym leader again.Exit the gym and go west to cut a tree.Pick a potion.
Go west to route 22.Go north west to fight your rival.Go west and enter the house.Go north and enter the door.

ROUTE 23

Go north and follow the path.Pick a leppaberry after showing your 3rd badge.Go north and surf north.
Pick a hidden leppaberry on the ground after showing your 5th badge.Go north and follow the path.
Pick a hidden greatball near the grass after showing your 6th badge.Also pick a aspearberry and go north.
Pick a hidden hyperpotion in a rock after showing your 7th badge.Go north and follow the path.
Pick a sitrusberry after showing your 8th badge.Enter the cave.

VICTORY ROAD

Push the boulder south 1 time.Push the boulder east 5 times.Push the boulder north 2 times.Push the boulder east 7 times.
Push the boulder north 2 times.Push the boulder east 1 time and push the boulder south 1 time.
Go north east all the way and pick a hidden fullrestore in a rock while avoiding the girl trainer.
Push the boulder west 2 times and push the boulder north 1 time.Pick a rarecandy and go west.
Pick a hidden greatball in a rock near the girl.Go north west and go up the stairs while avoiding the guy trainer.Go down the stairs.
Go north east all the way and push the boulder west 3 times.Pick a tm02 and go north west all the way.Go up the stairs.
Go south and push the boulder south 1 time.Push the boulder west 2 times.Push the boulder south 1 time.Push the boulder west 2 times.
Go south east all the way and avoid the 2 trainers.Go north and pick a fullheal.Beat the trainer and go north east to fight another trainer.
Pick a tm07 and go up the stairs.Go east and fight the trainer.Pick a maxrevive and push the boulder north 2 times.
Push the boulder west 22 times.
Pick a tm50 and push the boulder south 1 time.Push the boulder west 4 times.
Push the boulder south 3 times.Push the boulder east 1 time.
Go down the stairs and go east to pick a maxpotion.Fight the trainer and go up the stairs.Go east and go to the girl.
Avoid that trainer and go west.Follow the path and avoid the next 2 trainers.Go east and push the boulder in the hole.
Go down the hole and push the boulder west 19 times.Pick a tm37 and go east.Go up the stairs and fight the 2 trainers.
Go down the stairs.Go east and enter the door.

ROUTE 23

Go north west and pick a lumberry.Go north and pick a hidden apicotberry.Go north all the way and enter the building.
Go north west and talk to the girl.Enter the room and beat the 5 trainers.Exit the house and fly to one island.
Enter the pokecenter and talk to the guy east.Exit the house and surf east.
Surf north and go north all the way until you can see a cave while avoiding all the trainers.Enter the cave and go north all the way.

EMBER SPA

Talk to the old man all the way north to get a hm06.Exit the cave.

KINDLE ROAD

Go south and smash the rocks to get a either.Go south on the eastern side and pick a maxrepel while avoiding the trainer.
Go north and when you can see the trainer go west.Go south and go up the stairs.
Go south and smash the rocks to get a carbos while avoiding the girl trainer.
Go north all the way to mt.ember while avoiding all the trainers.

MT.EMBER

Go east and fight the 2 rocket members.Enter the cave.Go north west and go down the stairs.Go north and go down the stairs.
Push the first boulder east 2 times.Push the 2nd boulder east 1 time.Push the 3rd boulder north 1 time.Go down the stairs.
Push the boulder east 1 time.Push the boulder south 1 time.Then go south west.Push the boulder and go down the stairs.
Go south east and go down the stairs.Click on the red stone to get a ruby.Go up the stairs.Go north west and go up the stairs.
Push the boulder and go east.Push the first boulder east 1 time.Push the other boulder west 1 time.Go south and go up the stairs.
Go up the stairs.Go up the stairs.Go south and enter the door.Go west and push the 2 boulders.Avoid the girl trainer and go north.
Smash the rock and go north west to fight a trainer.Pick a hidden greatball and enter the cave.Go north and enter the door.
Go north and enter the door.Go south east and enter the door.Go north and pick a firestone.Go west and pick a hidden firestone in a rock.
Go north west and pick a greatball.Go south and jump south.Go east and pick a hyperpotion near the grass.Fly to one island.
Go in the pokecenter and talk to the guy east.Exit the house and go south in the red house.Talk to the guy to go to four island.
Go north and enter the door.

FOUR ISLAND

Pick a hidden greatball.Go north west and smash the rock to get a starpiece.Go south of the pokemart and pick a hidden pearl.
Go east of the pokemart and surf north to get a stardust.Enter the cave.

ICEFALL CAVE

Surf north west and go in the door.Go north east and pick a greatball.
Go north all the way and walk 2 times on the northern most ice square.
Go up the stairs.Walk 2 times on the first ice square.Slide south and slide east to get a nevermeltice.Slide west and slide north.
Go up the stairs and walk 2 times on the southern ice square.Slide north and slide east.Slide south and slide west.
Pick a fullrestore and go up the stairs.Pick a hm07 and go in the door south west.Go up the waterfall and go north west.
Go down the stairs and enter the door.Go north and fight the rocket trainer.Go south and enter the door.Go south and enter the door.
Go south east and enter the door.Go in the red house south west of the pokecenter and talk to the guy to go to six island.

SIX ISLAND

Pick a leppaberry north of the pokecenter.Go east to water path.

WATER PATH

Surf north and go north until you see a girl with a white hat while avoiding all the trainers.
Beat the girl with a white hat and go north east.Surf south and get a elixir.
Go back to the girl with a white hat.Go west and pick a oranberry.
Go west to pattern bush.Avoid the first trainer and go north to fight a girl with a white hat.
Go north west and fight the girl while avoiding the other trainers.Go south west and fight the ruin maniac trainer.
Go south west all the way to green path while avoiding all the trainers.

GREEN PATH

Surf west and pick a hidden ultraball near a trainer.Avoid the trainer and surf north to outcast island.

OUTCAST ISLAND

Surf north until you see a male swimmer trainer while avoiding all the trainers.Avoid the guy swimmer and go north west.
Pick a hidden netball and avoid the rocket trainer.Go back to the guy swimmer and go north east.
Pick a hidden starpiece on the ground and go north to fight a fisher.Pick a ppup and fly to six island.
Go east to water path.

WATER PATH

Go south to pick a pinapberry.Go south and pick a aspearberry near the trainer.Surf south and pick a dragonscale.
Surf north and go fight the trainer.Go south west to ruin valley.

RUIN VALLEY

Go south and pick a sunstone.Go north west all the way and go south west all the way to pick a hpup.
Go north and go up the stairs to fight a trainer.Pick a hyperpotion.Go south east and fight a trainer.
Follow the path and fight the 3 trainers.Use cut on the door and enter the cave.
Go down in the hole.Go down in the hole north.Go down in the hole west.Go down in the hole east.Go down in the hole south.
Click on the purple stone to get a sapphire.Go up the stairs.Go in the door south.Fly to six island.
Go in the red house south of the pokecenter and talk to the guy to go to five island.Go north and enter the door.
Surf north to water labyrinth.Surf north to resort gorgeous.

RESORT GORGEOUS

Surf north and pick a hidden nestball on the ground.Fight the trainer and surf east.
Fight the 4 trainers while avoiding the guy with a blue hat.
Pick a hidden stardust north west of the house.Pick a hidden stardust south west of the house.Pick a hidden starpiece south of the house.
Surf east and enter the cave while avoiding the swimmer.

LOST CAVE

Go down the stairs and fight the ruin maniac.Go in the door east.Go in the door south and pick a laxincense.Go in the door north.
Go in the door east and go in the door north.Go in the door south and go in the door north.Pick a seaincense and go in the door south.
Go in the door east and go in the door north.Go in the door south and go in the door south while avoiding the psychic trainer.
Go in the door east and go in the door east.Pick a revive and go in the door west.Go in the door east and go in the door north.
Go in the door south and go in the door south.Go in the door east and go in the door west.Go in the door south and go in the door west.
Pick a rarecandy and go in the door east.Go in the door east and go in the door north.Go in the door south and go in the door south.
Go in the door east and go in the door west.Go in the door south and go in the door east.Go in the door north and fight a trainer.
Surf east and enter the cave while avoiding the swimmer.Go down the stairs.Go in the door east and go in the door north.
Go in the door south and go in the door south.Go in the door east and go in the door west.Go in the door south and go in the door east.
Go in the door north and pick a silkscarf.Go in the door south and go up the stairs.Go in the door south and fly to five island.
Go east to five isle meadow.

FIVE ISLE MEADOW

Cut the tree and get a hyperpotion.Go south east and avoid the 2 rocket trainers.Surf east to memorial pillar.

MEMORIAL PILLAR

Go east and pick a razzberry in the grass while avoiding the trainer.Go south and pick a sitrusberry while avoiding another trainer.
Also pick a blukberry.Go south and surf south while avoiding a trainer.Stand on the right side of the guy with the yellow hair.
Click on the statue and say yes to get a tm42.Pick a metalcoat and pick a hidden pearl.Go back to the 2nd rocket member.

FIVE ISLE MEADOW

Go south west and surf north west to get a ppup.Go fight the rocket member.Click on the door and enter the house.

ROCKET WAREHOUSE

Go on the arrow pointing west.Run north and go on the arrow pointing east.Go on the arrow pointing east.
Pick a pearl and go on the arrow pointing west.Run north and go on the arrow pointing east.Go on the arrow pointing south.
Run north west and get a pearl.Go on the arrow pointing north.Pick the up-grade and fight the trainer.
Go on the western most arrow pointing south.
Walk north and go on the middle most arrow pointing west while avoiding the rocket trainer.
Pick a hidden netball in a yellow box.Run north east and get a tm36.Go on the eastern most arrow pointing south.
Beat the rocket trainer and go on the arrow pointing east.Avoid the girl trainer and go north to fight the next rocket trainer.
Go north and beat the scientist to get a sapphire.Pick a hidden nestball in a yellow box.Exit the house and fly to one island.
Go in the pokecenter and talk to the guy east.Exit the house and go in the red house south of the pokecenter.
Talk to the guy to go to seven island.Go north and enter the door.Go north to trainer tower.

TRAINER TOWER

Pick a nanabberry and avoid the first trainer.Pick a hidden pearl near the sign.Pick a hidden bigpearl near the sign.
Fight the other trainer.Go south to seven island and go south to canyon entrance.

CANYON ENTRANCE

Go south and fight a girl.Go south and avoid the next trainer.Go south and fight the 2 trainers in green.
Go south west and pick a rawstberry.Fight the 2 trainers with the yellow hair.Go back to the trainers in green.
Go east to sevault canyon.

SEVAULT CANYON

Follow the path and avoid the 2 trainers in red.Go south and pick a nugget.Go south and fight a trainer.
Pick a maxelixir in the grass.Avoid the guy in green and fight the girl in green.Go south and pick a kingrock while avoiding the girl.
Go south and avoid the 2 trainers in red.Enter the house and get a luckypunch.Exit the house and get a cheriberry.
Go south to tanoby ruins.

TANOBY RUINS

Surf west to fight a ruin maniac.Pick a hidden heartscale on the ground.Surf north west all the way and get a hidden stardust.
Surf east until you see a girl trainer.Pick a hidden heartscale on the ground and beat the 2 trainers.
Go north east all the way and pick a hidden pearl.Fight the ruin maniac and fly to three island.
Go south to three isle port and enter the cave.

THREE ISLE PATH

Go east and pick a hidden nugget in a rock near the guy.Talk to the guy to get a nugget.Go in the door and fly to cerulean city.
Go north to route 24.Surf south and follow the path until you see a cave.Enter the cave.

CERULEAN CAVE

Go north and go up the stairs.Pick a fullrestore and go down the stairs.
Surf west all the way and go north all the way to pick a hidden ultraball.
Pick a nugget and go south.Go up the stairs and pick a ppup.Go down the stairs and pick a fullrestore.Go east and go up the stairs.
Pick a ultraball and go down the stairs.Pick a maxelixir and go west.Go up the stairs.Go 6 steps west.Go 2 steps south.Go 6 steps east.
Go 2 steps south.Go 4 steps east.Go south and follow the path.Go down the stairs.Go down the stairs.Go north east and pick a maxrevive.
Go south and pick a ultraball.Exit the cave and fly to pewter city.

PEWTER CITY

Go north east all the way and cut the tree.Enter the house and talk to the guy all the way north to get a oldamber.Exit the house.
Look at your pokedex and make sure you have 50 owned pokemon.Fly to the pokecenter in route 10.

ROUTE 10

Enter the pokecenter and talk to the scientist.Say yes and you will get a everstone if you own 20 pokemon.
Exit the house and fly to vermilion city.Go east to route 11.

ROUTE 11

Go east all the way and enter the house while avoiding all the trainers.Go up the stairs and talk to the scientist.
Say yes and you will get a itemfinder if you own 30 pokemon.Go down the stairs and enter the door east.Go east to route 12.

ROUTE 12

Go stand where the snorlax was and use the item finder to get a leftovers.Fly to celadon city and go west to route 16.

ROUTE 16

Go stand where the snorlax was and use the item finder to get a leftovers.Go west and enter the house.
Go up the stairs and talk to the scientist.
Say yes and you will get a amuletcoin if you own 40 pokemon.Go down the stairs and exit the house.
Fly to fuchsia city and go east to route 15.

ROUTE 15

Enter the house and go up the stairs.Talk to the scientist and say yes.You will get a exp.share if you own 50 pokemon.
Go down the stairs and exit the house.Fly to viridian city.

VIRIDIAN CITY

Go north east and enter the gym.Go stand where the gym leader was and use the item finder to get a machobrace.
Exit the gym and fly to two island.Go north to cape brink.

CAPE BRINK

Surf north east and go stand on the square.Use the item finder to get a ppmax.

Fly to lavender town and go in the building east of the pokecenter.

POKEMON TOWER

Go to the top of the tower and go stand where the old man was.Use the item finder to get a soothebell.THE END!

Spoiler

HOENN COMPLETE WALKTHROUGH

LITTLEROOT TOWN

Exit the truck.Go up the stairs and click on the clock.Go down the stairs.Exit the house and enter the house east.
Go up the stairs and click on the ball.Go down the stairs and exit the house.Go north to route 101.
Click on the bag and pick your starter pokemon.Exit the laboratory and go north to route 101.Go north to oldale town.

OLDALE TOWN

Talk to the guy east of the pokecenter to get a potion.Go north to route 103.Go north and beat your rival.
Go south to oldale town.Go south to route 101.Go south to littleroot town.

LITTLEROOT TOWN

Go south west and enter the laboratory.Talk to professor birch and you will get a pokedex.You will also get x5 pokeball.
Exit the house.Go north and talk to your mom to get the runningshoes.Go north to route 101.Go north to oldale town.
Go west to route 102.

ROUTE 102

Go west and fight a trainer.Go west in the grass to avoid a trainer.Follow the path and avoid all the trainers.
When you see a girl trainer go south to pick a potion.Go west to petalburg city.Go north and enter the gym.
Talk to your dad and exit the gym.Go west to route 104.

ROUTE 104

Go south west all the way while avoiding all the trainers and pick a hidden antidote.
Pick a hidden lumberry and pick a hidden potion.
Go north all the way and fight a lady trainer.Go north to petalburg woods.

PETALBURG WOODS

Go east all the way and pick a hidden superpotion.Go south to route 104.

ROUTE 104

Pick a pokeball and go north to petalburg woods.

PETALBURG WOODS

Go west all the way and avoid the bug trainer.Go north and pick a parlyzheal.Follow the path to fight a team aqua member.
You will get a greatball.Follow the path and pick a hidden pokeball near the bug trainer while avoiding that trainer.
Go north and pick a oranberry.Go north to route 104.

ROUTE 104

Talk to the first guy that you see to get a tm09.Go north west and pick a hidden pokeball in the grass.
Pick a potion and pick a hidden superpotion.Go south and enter the house.Talk to the first girl that you see.
Talk to the blonde girl to get a wailmerpail.Exit the house.Go east and fight the guy trainer.Avoid the next trainer.
Go north and fight the twins.Go north and avoid the fisher.Go east and talk to the girl to get a chestoberry.
Go north to rustboro city.

RUSTBORO CITY

Enter the house south west and go up the stairs.Talk to the kid to get a greatball.Exit the house.
Go in the house west of the pokecenter and get a hm01 from the guy.Exit the house.
Go in the house north east of the pokecenter and get a quickclaw from the old man.Exit the house and go north to enter the gym.
Avoid all the trainers and beat the gym leader to get a tm39.Exit the gym and go north east to route 116.

ROUTE 116

Go south east and pick a repel in the grass.Go east and avoid the 2 trainers.
Go east and fight the trainer with a blue hat while avoiding the hiker.
Fight the 2nd hiker and go east all the way to pick a sitrusberry.Enter the cave.

RUSTURF TUNNEL

Go north and pick a pokeball.Go east and fight the aqua member.You will get a devongoods.Exit the cave.

ROUTE 116

Go west and cut the tree.Fight the 2 trainers north east and pick a superpotion.Avoid the other trainers.
Cut the 2 trees south west and pick a hidden superpotion.
Go north and pick a leppaberry.Go west while avoiding the trainer and talk to the guy with the glasses to get a greatball.

RUSTBORO CITY

You will get a letter and you will get a pokenav.Exit the building and go south to talk to your rival.Say no and go south to route 104.

ROUTE 104

Go south east and cut the tree to get a potion.Go south west to petalburg woods.

PETALBURG WOODS

Go east and cut the tree.Pick a hidden tinymushroom and talk to the girl to get a miracleseed.Go north east and pick a greatball.
Go south and pick a hidden tinymushroom.Go north west and pick a pechaberry.Go south to route 104.
Go south west and enter the house.
Talk to the guy and say yes to go to dewford town.

DEWFORD TOWN

Talk to the fisher and say yes to get a oldrod.Enter the gym and walk 1 step east.Walk 5 steps north.Walk 5 steps east.
Walk 8 steps north.Walk 1 step east.Walk 9 steps north.Walk 8 steps west.Walk 1 step north and beat the gym leader to get a tm08.
Exit the gym and go north to route 106.

ROUTE 106

Pick a hidden heartscale and go west while avoiding the 2 trainers.Pick a hidden stardust in a rock.
Go north west and pick a hidden pokeball.Enter the cave.

GRANITE CAVE

Talk to the hiker to get a hm05.Go west and pick a escaperope.Go down the stairs.Follow the path and go south to pick a pokeball.
Follow the path and go down the stairs.Follow the path and get a hidden everstone in a rock.Follow the path and go up the stairs.
Go up the stairs again.Go west all the way and enter the door.Talk to steven to get a tm47.Go in the door north.
Go east all the way and exit the cave.Go back to the pokecenter and talk to the old man east to go to slateport city.

ROUTE 109

Pick a hidden either near the kids.Talk to the little girl to get a softsand.Pick a hidden revive near the old man.
Pick a hidden heartscale near the sailor and avoid that trainer.Go north and pick a hidden greatball near the house.
Enter the house and fight all the trainers.Talk to the guy all the way north to get x6 sodapop.Exit the house.
Go east and pick a waterstone.Pick a hidden pearl near the old man.Go north to slateport city.

SLATEPORT CITY

Go north until you see a old woman and enter the house to her right.Talk to the guy north west and exit the house.
Go north and enter the pokemart.Buy a harbormail and exit the house.
Go south and talk to the girl with the brown hair to get a powderjar.
Go in the house north west of the pokecenter.Talk to the sailer to get a tm41 and exit the house.
Go in the house east of the pokemart.Talk to the first aqua member that you see to get a tm46.Go up the stairs.
Talk to the guy to fight the 2 aqua members.Exit the house and go north to route 110.

ROUTE 110

Go north and fight the 2 trainers.Go east and pick a sunstone.Avoid the trainer and pick a hidden fullheal.
Go north to fight your rival.You will get a itemfinder.Go north and pick a hidden greatball near the 2 trainers.
Fight the 2 trainers and get a hidden revive.Go west and fight the 2 trainers.Pick a leppaberry and pick a hidden pokeball.
Go north to mauville city while avoiding the fisher.

MAUVILLE CITY

Go in the first house and talk to the girl.Say yes and you will get a coincase.Exit the house and pick a superpotion.
Enter the house east of the pokemart and talk to the guy to get a hm06.Exit the house and go in the house east of the pokecenter.
Talk to the guy with the glasses and say yes.Pick a machbike and exit the house.
Go in the house south of the gym and talk to the girl north west to get a doll.Exit the house.
Go south to route 110 and enter the house east of the fisher.
Go in the door east.Fight only the 2nd and 4th bike trainers.Go back to mauville city.Go west from the pokecenter to fight wally.
Enter the gym and fight the guy with the blue hat.Press the switch north west.Fight the gym leader to get a tm34 and exit the gym.
Go north to route 111.

ROUTE 111

Fight the first trainer only.Go north and pick a elixir while avoiding the trainers.Talk to the guy with the white shirt and say yes.
Beat the 4 trainers and go in the house.Talk to the girl north east and you will get a machobrace.Exit the house.
Go north and follow the path while avoiding all the trainers.Go west to route 112.Go in the grass to avoid the trainer.
Go west and enter the cave while avoiding all the trainers.Go north and enter the door.Go east and fight only the girl.
Go north east to route 111 while avoiding all the trainers.Talk to the guy looking at a tree and say yes to get a tm43.
The old woman in the house can heal your pokemon.Go north west to route 113 while avoiding a girl trainer.

ROUTE 113

Go west and pick a hidden either near the guy with a blue hat while avoiding that trainer.Jump east and fight the trainers.
Pick a superrepel and pick a hidden nugget.Go back to the guy with a blue hat and go west to fight a girl.
Avoid the twins and pick a leppaberry.Go west and enter the house.Talk to the guy north west to get a sootsack.Exit the house.
Jump south to avoid a hidden trainer and pick a hidden tm32 while avoiding another trainer.
Go south to pick a superpotion near the 2 trainers.
Avoid the 2 trainers and go west to fallarbor town.

FALLARBOR TOWN

Go heal at the pokecenter and talk to the girl north east.Exit the house and pick a hidden nugget in a hole.Go west to route 114.

ROUTE 114

Go fight the fisher and enter the house.Get a tm28 from the kid and exit the house.Talk to the guy with a hat to get a tm05.
Fight the next 2 trainers and get a energypowder.Go south while avoiding the 2 trainers.
Go west to pick a hidden revive.Go east and enter the house.Talk to the girl to get a lotaddoll and exit the house.
Avoid the twins and go south while avoiding the guy in green.Pick a hidden carbos in a rock and beat the trainer.
Go north west and smash a rock.Pick a starpiece.Go south and follow the path until you get to a trainer.
Avoid that trainer and go south.Fight only the hiker.Follow the path and enter the cave while avoiding the other trainers.

METEOR FALLS

Go north and pick a fullheal.Go west and pick a moonstone.Go south and enter the door.

ROUTE 115

Go south west and pick a hidden heartscale near the blonde girl while avoiding that trainer.
Go east and smash the rock while avoiding the fighting trainer.
Pick a greatball and go south to pick a ppup while avoiding the trainers.
Go back to fallarbor town.The fastest way to get there is to start a battle.
During the battle you logout and when you login you say no to reconnect to session.You will be back in the last pokecenter you entered.
Now from fallarbor town go east to route 113.Go east to route 111.Go south and go west to route 112.
Go west and enter the cave.Go south and enter the door.Go north east and enter the door while avoiding the 2 hikers.
Talk to the girl and say yes.Go in the door south.

MT.CHIMNEY

Go north west all the way and fight the 3 magma trainers.Talk to the boss of team magma and beat him.
Click on the machine and say yes to get a meteorite.Go south all the way to jagged pass.

JAGGED PASS

Avoid the hiker and jump west to pick a hidden fullheal in the grass.Jump south 2 times and avoid the girl trainer.
Avoid the magma trainer and jump south to fight only the trainer on a bike.Jump east and pick a blackbelt.
Jump south 1 time and jump west 1 time to get a hidden greatball.Go south to route 112 while avoiding the girl.
Go west to lavaridge town.

LAVARIDGE TOWN

Go heal at the pokecenter and go in the door north.Pick a hidden tamatoberry in the water and exit the pokecenter.
Talk to the old woman north of the gym to get a wynaut.
Go in the house east of the gym.Talk to the first guy that you see to get a charcoal.Exit the house and enter the gym.
Go in the hole north west.Click on the southern most hole to fight a trainer.
Click on the hole that is 2 steps north of the trainer you just beat to fight another trainer.
Go in the hole north west.Click on the first 2 holes that you see to fight the 2 trainers.Click on the hole north east to fight a trainer.
Go in the hole north west.Click on the hole north east to fight a trainer.Go in the hole north west.Go in the middle hole.
Go in the middle hole.Go in the hole south east.Jump south 1 time and go in the hole.Beat the gym leader to get a tm50 and exit the gym.
You will get a go-goggles.Go east to route 112.

ROUTE 112

Jump east 2 times and get a nugget.Go east to route 111 while avoiding the trainers.

ROUTE 111

Go north to pick a stardust.Pick a hidden protein near the ruin maniac.
Go south to pick a hidden stardust in a rock.Fight the ruin maniac.
Go east to pick a hidden rarecandy in a rock near the girl while avoiding that trainer.
Go south and fight only the guy with a green hat.Go south east all the way and pick a tm37 while avoiding the ruin maniac.
Go back to the first ruin maniac and enter the tower.
If there is no tower go west to route 112 and come back to the first ruin maniac to enter the tower.

MIRAGE TOWER

Go north east and go up the stairs.Go west then go south east and go up the stairs.
Go west and smash a rock.Go up the stairs and smash a rock.Pick a fossil and exit the tower.
Go south to mauville city.Go west to route 117.

ROUTE 117

Go south to fight the running trainer.Go west and avoid the guy trainer.Fight the running girl trainer.
Avoid the kid trainer and fight the 2 blonde girls.Avoid the brunette girl and cut the tree to get a revive.
Go south to pick a greatball while avoiding a trainer.Also pick a hidden repel.Go west to verdanturf town while avoiding a trainer.

VERDANTURF TOWN

Go in the house west of the pokemart and talk to the girl north west to get a tm45.Exit the house and enter the cave.
Go west and enter the door.

ROUTE 116

Pick the hidden blackglasses near the guy and pick a hpup.Enter the cave.

RUSTURF TUNNEL

Go north to fight a trainer.Go north to pick a silkscarf.Smash a rock and you will get a hm04.Go west and enter the door.

ROUTE 116

Talk to the first guy that you see to get a repeatball.Go west to rustboro city while avoiding all the trainers.

RUSTBORO CITY

Go in the building north west.Go up the stairs north east.Go up the stairs west.Talk to the guy east to get a exp.share.
Exit the building and go south east of the city to pick a greatball.Go south to route 104.

ROUTE 104

Go south west all the way and talk to the girl near the house to get a whiteherb.Go south to petalburg woods.
Go south to route 104.Go south east to petalburg city.

PETALBURG CITY

Go heal at the pokecenter and exit the house.Go north and enter the gym.
Enter the door north west.Fight a trainer and enter the door north west.Fight a trainer and enter the door north.
Fight a trainer and go in the door south west.Go in the door south.Go in the door south.Go in the door north east and fight a trainer.
Go in the door north west and fight a trainer.Go in the door south east.Go in the door north east and fight a trainer.
Go in the door north and fight a trainer.Go in the door north and beat your dad to get a tm42.You will also get a hm03.
Exit the house and surf north east to get a revive.Surf south west to get a hidden rarecandy.Also pick a superpotion.
Go west to route 104.Surf south to route 105.

ROUTE 105

Surf south and avoid the 2 swimmers.Go south west and fight a ruin maniac on the ground.Go west and fight the 2 trainers.
Pick a hidden pearl and go back to the first ruin maniac trainer.
Avoid the swimmer and go south west a few steps to pick a hidden stardust on the ground.Also pick a superpotion.
Go south to route 106.

ROUTE 106

Go south all the way while avoiding a swimmer.Go east to pick a superrepel while avoiding another swimmer.Go east to dewford town.

DEWFORD TOWN

Enter the house north of the pokecenter and talk to the guy that is walking to get a tm36.
Exit the house and go to petalburg city.Go east to route 102.Go east to oldale town.Go north to route 103.

ROUTE 103

Surf east and avoid the 2 swimmers.Avoid the fisher and fight the guy with the grey hair.
Go east and cut the tree while avoiding the trainers.Fight the 2 trainers north and get a ppup.
Go west and get a potion.Go east to route 110.

ROUTE 110

Go east until you see a guy with a blue hat.Surf north to pick a rarecandy.Go back to the guy with a blue hat.
Go north and follow the path to mauville city.

MAUVILLE CITY

Go heal at the pokecenter.Exit the house and talk to the gym leader.You will get a basementkey.Go south to route 110.
Go south until you see a fisher.Surf east and enter the cave.

NEW MAUVILLE

Enter the door north and go on the blue switch.Go west and go on the green switch.Follow the path until you see a ball on a blue switch.
Go east and pick a repel.Go back to the ball on a blue switch.Pick the escaperope and go on the blue switch.
Go north west and pick a parlyzheal on a green switch.Follow the path and pick a fullheal on a green switch.Go on the green switch.
Go east and go on the red switch.Pick a thunderstone and go back to mauville city.

MAUVILLE CITY

Talk to the gym leader to get a tm24.Go east to route 118.

ROUTE 118

Fight the 2 trainers and pick a hidden heartscale in a rock.Fight the fisher and surf east while avoiding the other trainer.
Talk to the fisher north and say yes to get a goodrod.Pick a hidden iron in a rock.Go east while avoiding the fisher.
Beat the bird trainer south east and get a hyperpotion while avoiding another bird trainer.Go north to route 119.

ROUTE 119

Go north while avoiding all the trainers and pick a superrepel.Go east to pick a hidden fullheal.
Beat the trainer north east and pick a razzberry.Surf north west and pick a wikiberry in the grass while avoiding the fisher.
Go back to the fisher and surf east.Go north east and avoid the girl trainer.Follow the path and beat a trainer.
Go north and fight the 2 trainers.Go north and pick a hyperpotion.Go north and avoid the bird trainer.
Go east and pick a elixir while avoiding the 2 trainers.Go north west and enter the building.
Go north west and click the bed to heal your pokemon.Go east to fight a girl.Avoid the guy trainer and go up the stairs.
Fight the 2 trainers and go west while avoiding a guy trainer.Fight the girl trainer and exit the building.
Go north east and fight your rival.You will get a hm02.Go north and fight the guy with the yellow hair.
Avoid the other trainers and go north east to fortree city.
Go up the stairs east of the pokecenter and go in the 4th house.Talk to the guy and exit the house.Go east to route 120.

ROUTE 120

Go east and avoid the girl.Go north and cut the trees to get a hidden rarecandy.
Go south east all the way and fight a bird trainer.Go west and talk to steven.
Say yes and fight a pokemon.You will get a devonscope.Go back to the bird trainer and get a hidden revive.
Go west to pick a nestball.Surf south and enter the cave.

SCORCHED SLAB

Go north to pick a tm11 and exit the cave.Go back to fortree city.

FORTREE CITY

Go in the gym and fight the first trainer.Avoid the next 2 trainers and fight the next 3 trainers.
Beat the gym leader to get a tm40.Exit the gym and go east to route 120.

ROUTE 120

Go back to the bird trainer and go west.Avoid the next bird trainer and go south.Fight the 2 cooltrainers.
Avoid the next 2 trainers and go east.Pick a revive and beat the cooltrainer.Go south and pick a hidden zinc.
Go south west and pick a nugget while avoiding the 2 trainers.Go south and pick a sitrusberry while avoiding the trainer.
Go west and surf south to get a fullheal.Pick a hidden rarecandy and go east to route 121.

ROUTE 121

Go east and fight the guy walking while avoiding the old woman.
Get a hidden hpup and beat the beauty girl.Go south east and pick a enigmaberry while avoiding the twins.
Go east and fight the 2 trainers.Pick a revive and go north west to fight a guy.
Pick a carbos and go north east to fight a girl.Pick a hidden fullheal and cut the tree to pick a hidden nugget.
Go south and fight the 2 cooltrainers.Pick a hidden maxrevive in the grass.Go east to lilycove city.

LILYCOVE CITY

Go in the building south of the pokecenter.Talk to a girl all the way north to get a pokeblockcase.Exit the building.
Go south east and pick a maxrepel.Go back to the pokecenter and go north east until you see a guy with a brown hat.
Jump south 2 times and enter the house.Talk to the guy to get a tm44.Exit the house and go down the stairs.
Go north and pick a hidden ppup in a rock.Go south east and pick a hidden pokeball in a rock.
Go west and pick a hidden heartscale in a rock.Go back to the pokecenter and go west to route 121.
Go back to the twins and surf south to route 122.Surf south all the way and go east to enter a cave.

MT.PYRE

Go north east all the way and talk to the girl to get a cleansetag.Go up the stairs north west.
Fight the 3 trainers and fight the couple.Get a spelltag and go up the stairs north east.
Fight the first trainer that you see while avoiding the next trainer and go south west.
Fight the next trainer and get a superrepel.Go up the stairs.
Fight the trainer and go up the stairs.Fight the trainer and go up the stairs.
Fight the 2 trainers and get a tm30.Go down in the hole and get a laxincense.Go down in the hole south east.
Pick a seaincense and go down in the hole.Go down in the hole.Go down in the hole and go in the door west.
Follow the path and get a tm48.Follow the path and get a hyperpotion.
Go west and pick a hidden leppaberry in a tomb.Go north west and pick a hidden greatball in a tomb.
Go north east to the next area.Go north to fight the aqua member and go west to pick a hidden superpotion in a tomb.
Go back to the aqua member and go north to fight the 3 aqua members.Go north and talk to the girl to get a magmaemblem.
Go east and pick a hidden rarecandy in the grass.Go south to the next area.Go south all the way and enter the door.
Go south east and enter the door.Go south to route 123.

ROUTE 123

Go south east and cut the tree.Fight the trainer north east.Fight the next 2 trainers and get a hidden ppup.
Go south east and pick a hidden rarecandy.Go west and talk to the girl to get a tm19 if you have a grass pokemon on you.
Go west and pick a hidden superpotion in a rock.Fight only the guy while avoiding the girl.Go north all the way and jump west.
Pick a hidden superrepel and pick a leppaberry.Go north west and jump south 3 times.Avoid the trainers and get a revivalherb.
Jump west and fight the 2 trainers.Pick the ppup and jump west.Go west and pick a greatball while avoiding the twins.
Go north west and pick a hidden revive while avoiding the trainers.Fly to lilycove city and go back to route 123.
Go west and go north all the way when you see the 2 trainers.Jump west 1 time and go north west.Jump south 2 times.
Go north west and jump west 2 times while avoiding the trainer.Go west and pick a fullheal.Fly to lavaridge town.
Go east to route 112 and enter the house north east while avoiding all the trainers.Talk to the girl and say yes.
Exit the house and go north to fight all the trainers except the old woman.Go south to jagged pass.
Go south and enter the cave while avoiding the trainers.

MAGMA HIDEOUT

Go north and follow the path to fight a trainer.Go south and enter the door.Fight a trainer and avoid the next 3 trainers.
Follow the path and enter the first door that you see.Go north west and fight the 2 trainers.Pick a fullrestore and go back to the door.
Go east and go north to fight the 2 trainers.Pick a elixir and go south.Go east all the way and go north.
Enter the door and go west to fight a trainer.Go south west and pick a rarecandy.Go north east and enter the door.
Go south all the way and go west all the way.Enter the door.Go south and enter the door.Go west and fight a trainer.
Follow the path and enter the first door that you see.Pick a ppmax and ignore the trainer.Enter the door.
Go south and fight a trainer.Go west and pick a nugget.Enter the door and follow the path to fight the 4 team magma members.
Go west and pick a revive.Follow the path and talk to the boss of team magma.Beat him and enter the door.
Pick the escaperope and exit the cave.Fly to slateport city.Talk to the guy with the glasses north east of the pokecenter.
Talk to the boss of team aqua.Exit the house and fly to lilycove city.
Go north east from the pokecenter until you see a guy with a brown hat.
Jump south 2 times and go down the stairs.Surf north east and enter the cave.

AQUA HIDEOUT

Surf north and fight a trainer.Enter the door north east.Go in the portal east and get a elixir.
Go in the portal and go in the portal west.Go east and fight a trainer.Go in the portal south west.
Go in the portal south west.Go in the middle portal.Go in the portal west.Go in the portal south west.
There is 4 balls.Take the nugget south west.Take the masterball north west.Go in the portal.
Go in the portal east.Go in the middle portal.Go in the portal east.
Go in the portal all the way north.Go east and fight the 2 trainers.
Go in the portal and enter the door.Fight a trainer and go in the portal south west.Pick a nestball and go in the portal.
Go in the portal north east and enter the door.Fight a trainer and go in the door north east.
Fight the 2 trainers and go in the portal.Talk to the aqua member and beat him.Go in the portal south east.
Enter the door and exit the cave.Surf east to route 124.
Beat only the guy swimmer while avoiding the girl.
Surf east to mossdeep city while avoiding all the trainers.Go south west of mossdeep city.
Surf west to route 124 and fight a triathlete girl.Go heal at the pokecenter of mossdeep city and exit the house.

MOSSDEEP CITY

Go south east of the city and get a netball.Go in the small house north east and talk to the bird.Exit the house.
Go in the building north and talk to the sailor to get a sunstone.Exit the house.Go in the house east of the gym.
Talk to the fisher and say yes to get a superrod.Exit the house and fly to fortree city.

FORTREE CITY

Go up the stairs east of the pokecenter and go in the 4th house.Talk to the guy to get a mentalherb.
Exit the house and fly to mossdeep city.

MOSSDEEP CITY

Talk to the guy west of the pokecenter and say yes to get a kingrock.Enter the gym and go on the yellow switch.
Fight the 2 trainers and go north in the portal.Fight the 2 trainers and go in the portal south west.
Go in the portal south west.Fight the 4 trainers.Go south and go on the green switch 2 times.
Go north and go in the portal all the way north.Go west in the portal.Go on the blue switch and fight the 2 trainers.
Go on the blue switch 2 times and fight the old woman.Go on the red switch and fight a trainer.
Go on the red switch 2 times.Go on the northern blue switch 4 times.Go on the southern blue switch.
Go in the portal north east.Go in the portal north east.Beat the gym leaders to get a tm04.
Go in the portal north west and exit the gym.Go south east of the city.Go north east and enter the building.
Avoid the girl trainer and fight the next 2 trainers.Talk to the next trainer and beat him.
Go up the stairs and say yes.Beat the 3 trainers.Go south west and talk to steven 2 times.Say yes and exit the building.
Go in the house north west of the pokecenter.You will get a hm08.Exit the house.
Surf north from mossdeep city to route 125.

ROUTE 125

Go north east while avoiding the 2 swimmer trainers.Fight the 2 trainers on the ground and pick a bigpearl.
Surf west and enter the cave while avoiding all the trainers.

SHOAL CAVE

Go north and talk to the old man to get a shellbell after giving him x4 shoalsalt and x4 shoalshell.
From this point the path and the items you can get depends on the in-game time you enter the cave.

LOW TIDE (3:00AM TO 8:59AM)(3:00PM TO 8:59PM)

From the old man's location go north all the way and enter the door.Go north all the way and go down the stairs.
Pick a nevermeltice and pick a shoalsalt in the sand.Go north all the way and go up the stairs.
Follow the path and go down the stairs.Enter the door south west.Go south and pick a shoalsalt in the sand.
Go north east and pick a shoalsalt in the sand.Go south and enter the door.Talk to the guy to get a focusband.
Get a shoalsalt in the sand.Push the boulder east and go down the stairs.Slide south 2 times.
Slide west from the 2nd northern path.Slide north and go 1 step west.Slide south and slide west.
Slide south and slide east.Slide north and slide north on the square whitout the ice.Slide west and slide south.
Slide east and slide north.Pick a nevermeltice.Go back on the square whitout the ice.Slide west and slide north.
Slide east and slide south.Walk 1 step west.Walk 2 steps south.Walk 1 step west and slide north.
Slide east and slide south.Slide west and slide north.Slide west and slide south.Slide west and slide north.
Slide east and slide south to pick a tm07.Exit the cave and fly to mossdeep city.Go south to route 127.

HIGH TIDE (9:00AM TO 2:59PM)(9:00PM TO 2:59AM)

From the old man's location enter the door north west.Go north to pick a shoalshell.Go north west and pick a shoalshell.
Go north east all the way and pick a shoalshell.Go west and pick a rarecandy.Go east and pick a shoalshell.
Go south and enter the door.Pick a stardust and exit the cave.Fly to mossdeep city and go south to route 127.

ROUTE 127

Go west and pick a superrepel.Go south and fight the 2 trainers.Pick a rarecandy and surf south.
Dive in the water and pick a hidden pearl in a rock.Dive out and go east.Fight the triathlete trainer and go south east.
Fight the fighting trainer and dive in the water north east.Go north east and dive out of the water.
Go north west and pick a carbos.Go back to the fighting trainer.Go west and dive in the water.
Go north and pick a hidden hpup in a rock.Go north all the way and dive out of the water.
Go north and fight the fisher all the way north while avoiding the other trainers.
Go east and dive in the water.Pick a hidden redshard in a rock.
Dive out of the water and go south west.Surf south west from the location of a fisher and dive in the water.
Go south and pick a hidden heartscale in a rock.Go south and enter the cave.Dive out of the water.

SEAFLOOR CAVERN

Go north and enter the door.Go north and smash a rock.Push the boulder south and go east.Push a boulder east and fight a trainer.
Fight the next trainer.Go south and enter the door.Go south east and push the boulder east 2 times.
Push the other boulder south and smash the rock.Enter the door and go south.Fight the 2 trainers and go in the door north east.
Push the boulder north 2 times.Then push that boulder west.Push the next boulder north 3 times.Smash the rock north east.
Push the boulder east 2 times.Enter the door north east.Surf south east.Go in the southern most current.
Go east in the current.Go north in the current.Go north in the current.Surf 1 step west and go north.Enter the door.
Go east and push the southern most boulder east.Go 1 step east and go 1 step north.Push the boulder north.
Go 1 step north and go 1 step west.Push the boulder north 4 times.Avoid the trainers and enter the door north.
Push the middle boulder north.Go 1 step north.Push the boulder west.Go 1 step west.Go 1 step north.Push the boulder east.
Go 1 step east.Push the boulder north 1 time.Go 1 step north.Push the boulder west.Push the boulder east.Go 1 step east.
Push the boulder north.Go 2 steps west.Push the boulder north.Go 1 step north.Push the boulder east.Enter the door.
Go east and pick a tm26.Go south and follow the path.Stand in front of the legendary pokemon.
Fight the boss of team aqua.

ROUTE 128

Go north and dive in the water.Pick a hidden protein in a rock and dive out.Go north west and fight a cooltrainer.
Surf south and pick a hidden heartscale on the ground.Fight the triathlete trainer.Surf east until you see a fisher.
Surf north west a few steps from the fisher and pick a hidden heartscale on the ground while avoiding the fisher.
Surf east and dive in the water.Pick a hidden pearl in a rock.
Dive out and fight the triathlete trainer.Go back to the fisher and go north west to fight a cooltrainer.
Pick a hidden stardust on the ground.Surf west to the first cooltrainer and go north to fight a triathlete trainer.
Go north west to route 126.

ROUTE 126

Dive in the water and go south to pick a hidden bigpearl in a hole.Dive out of the water.
Go south west all the way while avoiding the swimmers.
Fight the 2 trainers and dive in the water south west.Go south and pick a hidden blueshard.Go north and dive out of the water.
Go north west all the way and dive in the water.Go north and pick a hidden heartscale in a hole.Dive out of the water.
Surf all the way south west.Dive in the water.Pick a hidden yellowshard in a hole.Pick a hidden pearl in a hole.
Pick a hidden iron in a hole.Dive out of the water and surf north east.
Dive in the water.Go south a few steps and dive out of the water near the grass.
Surf north east a few steps and dive in the water.Pick a hidden greenshard in a hole.
Dive out of the water.Surf north east and fight only the girl.
Go south and dive in the water.Pick a hidden stardust in a hole.Go south all the way and enter the cave.Dive out of the water.
Surf north west and talk to steven.Inside the cave go north and enter the door.
Go north and go down the stairs.Go south and talk to wallace.
Say sky pillar.Exit the cave and fly to mossdeep city.Surf south to route 127.Surf south to route 128.Surf south to route 129.
Surf south and avoid the first swimmer.Surf west and fight the next 2 trainers.Surf west to route 130.Surf west and avoid all the trainers.
Go west until you see a guy on top swimming up and down and a girl swimming up and down.Fight only the girl trainer.
Go west to pacifidlog town while avoiding all the trainers.
Surf north all the way and go east to route 131.Surf east until you see a male trainer swimming and go north west.
Enter the cave.Go north and enter the door.
Go north and enter the building.Go north and go up the stairs.Go west and go up the stairs.Go up the stairs north east.
Go down in the western most hole.Go up the stairs.Go up the stairs west.Go up the stairs north east.Go north all the way.
After the pokemon has left you need to fly to sootopolis city.

SOOTOPOLIS CITY

Talk to the boss of team aqua.Also talk to the boss of team magma.Talk to wallace and you will get a hm07.Go in the gym.
Go on the first ice square.Go 1 step west.Go 1 step north.Go 2 steps east.Go 1 step north.Go 1 step west.Go north on the first ice square.
Go 3 steps west.Go 2 steps north.Go 2 steps east.Go 1 step south.Go 2 steps east.Go 1 step south.Go 2 steps east.Go 2 steps north.
Go 3 steps west.Go north and go down in the ice.Fight all the trainers except the girl with the black pants north west.
Go south and go up the stairs.Go north on the first ice square.Go 1 step west.Go 1 step north.Go 2 steps east.
Go 1 step north.Go 1 step west.Go north on the first ice square.Go 3 steps west.Go 2 steps north.
Go 2 steps east.Go 1 step south.Go 2 steps east.Go 1 step south.Go 2 steps east.Go 2 steps north.Go 3 steps west.
Go north on the first ice square.Go 5 steps west.Go 3 steps north.Go 1 step east.Go 1 step south.Go 1 step east.
Go 1 step south.Go 1 step east.Go 2 steps north.Go 1 step east.Go 1 step south.Go 1 step east.Go 1 step south.
Go 1 step east.Go 1 step south.Go 1 step east.Go 2 steps north.Go 1 step east.Go 1 step south.Go 1 step east.
Go 1 step south.Go 1 step east.Go 3 steps north.Go 5 steps west.Go north and beat the gym leader to get a tm03.
Exit the gym and surf west.Go north west all the way and enter the house.Talk to the guy to get a tm31.Exit the house.
Fly to sootopolis city.Go in the house east of the pokecenter.Talk to the girl and say yes to get a wailmerdoll.
Exit the house and fly to mossdeep city.Surf south to route 127.Surf south to route 128.
Surf east to ever grande city while avoiding all the trainers.Follow the path and go up the waterfall.
Go heal at the pokecenter and exit the house.Go north west and enter the cave.

VICTORY ROAD

Go north and avoid the first 2 stairs.Go north and go up the 3rd stairs.Go east all the way.
Go south and pick a maxelixir.Jump south and go west to fight a trainer.Go south west and jump west.
Go north and go up the 2nd stairs.Go west and follow the path.Fight wally and go north to fight another trainer.
Go down the stairs.Push the western boulder west.Push the eastern boulder east.Follow the path and go north.
Smash the 2 rocks and push the first boulder south.Push the other boulder north.Follow the path and fight a trainer.
Follow the path and go up the stairs.Pick a ppup and pick a hidden revive.Go down the stairs and jump west.
Go north and fight a trainer.Go north and push the boulder north 1 time.Push the boulder west.
Push the next boulder west.Smash the rock and get a fullrestore.Go south all the way and go west.
Go down the stairs and go north to fight a trainer.Surf north and go north to pick a hidden maxrepel.
Go up the stairs north east and pick a tm29.Go down the stairs and go south to fight a trainer.
Go west and fight the 2 trainers.Go west to fight another trainer.Go north and surf north east to fight a trainer.
Pick a fullheal.Go east and pick a hidden elixir.Go west all the way and go down the waterfall.
Go south and go west.Go up the stairs and go north to fight a trainer.Go east and fight the 2 trainers.
Go south and smash a rock.Push the boulder south.Smash the rock and go north.Go up the stairs.
Follow the path and fight a trainer.Go north and fight the 2 trainers.Go north and enter the door.
Go north and enter the building.Go north and talk to the twins.Enter the door and beat the 5 trainers.

LITTLEROOT TOWN

Enter the door and you will get a s.s.ticket.Say red and exit the house.Exit the laboratory and enter the house north west.
Talk to your mom 2 times to get a amuletcoin.Exit the house and fly to mauville city.Go north to route 111.

ROUTE 111

Go north and surf west when you see a house to get a hpup.Fly to rustboro city.Go south to route 104.

ROUTE 104

Surf east when you see a fisher to get a superpotion.Fly to rustboro city.Go north to route 115.

ROUTE 115

Go north and pick a superpotion.Surf north and avoid the girl trainer.Surf north and go north until you see some trainers.
Avoid all the trainers and beat only the old man.Pick the healpowder and go up the stairs.Pick a tm01 and go east.
Follow the path and pick a lumberry.Fly to dewford town.Go north west and enter the cave.

GRANITE CAVE

Go west and go down the stairs.Go north and go down the stairs.Pick a repel and go up the stairs.
Go west and follow the path until you see the next stairs.Avoid the stairs and go east all the way.
Go down the stairs and pick a rarecandy.Pick a hidden everstone in a rock.Exit the cave and fly to fallarbor town.

FALLARBOR TOWN

Enter the house west of the pokemart and talk to the guy.Say yes to get a tm27 and exit the house.Go west to route 114.
Enter the house near the fisher.Go north and enter the door.Go north and enter the cave.

DESERT UNDERPASS

Go east all the way and pick a fossil.Go back to route 114.

ROUTE 114

Go west all the way until you see a guy with a hat.Surf west and go up the waterfall to get a rarecandy.Fly to mauville city.
Enter the house east of the pokecenter and talk to the guy with the glasses.Say yes to get the acrobike.
Exit the house and fly to fortree city.Go west to route 119.

ROUTE 119

Go south until you see the bridge.Go south and pick a leppaberry.Surf south and pick a hidden greatball in the grass.
Surf south all the way and pick a leafstone.Surf north all the way until you see a waterfall.
Pick a hidden maxeither and go up the waterfall.You need to stand still and hold the b key to be able to jump with the bike.
Follow the path to pick a nugget and a rarecandy.Fly to fortree city and go west to route 119.Go south until you see the bridge.
Go west and go south when you see the building.Follow the path until you see another bridge.
Follow the path until you see a guy with the purple hair and jump with your bike west.Pick a hidden calcium in the flowers.
Fly to lavaridge town and go east to route 112.Jump east 4 times and enter the cave north west while avoiding all the trainers.

FIERY PATH

Go north and push the boulder west.Push the 2nd boulder north and push the first boulder west.
Push the 3rd boulder west 3 times.Go north and pick a tm06.
Push the 4th boulder south all the way.Then push it east all the way.Push the next boulder east and go south to pick a firestone.
Exit the cave and fly to mossdeep city.Go in the house north west and pick a beldum in a pokeball.Exit the house.
Go south west all the way of the city until you see the 3 trees.Surf west to route 124.

ROUTE 124

Surf west and dive in the water in the first spot that you see.Pick a hidden heartscale in the hole.
Dive out and surf north west a few steps while avoiding the swimmer.Dive in the next spot that you see.
Pick a hidden bigpearl in the hole and dive out.Surf north and avoid the diving spot north of the house.
Dive in the next spot and pick a hidden pearl.Dive out and surf north all the way.
Dive in the next spot.Follow the path and dive out at the end of the path.
Surf west and pick a yellowshard.Surf east and dive in the water.
Follow the path and dive out of the water and the end of the path.
Surf south until you can walk on the ground.Surf west and dive in the water in the next spot that you see.
Pick a hidden heartscale in the hole.Go north all the way.Go west and pick a hidden redshard in a hole.
Go west all the way and dive out of the water at the end of the path.Surf south east and pick a redshard.
Fly to lilycove city and go north east until you see a guy with a brown hat.Jump south 2 times and go east.Surf east to route 124.
Surf east until you see the 2 swimmers.Surf a few steps south east from the guy swimmer.
Dive in the first spot that you see.Go south and pick a hidden greenshard.
Go north and dive out of the water.Surf east and dive in the next spot that you see.
Go south and go east.Pick a hidden carbos.Go west and go south all the way.
Go west all the way and dive out of the water at the end of the path.Surf north east and pick a blueshard.
Surf south west and dive in the water.Go east all the way and go north all the way.
Dive out of the water at the end of the path.Surf east a few steps until you see a diving spot.
Avoid it and go south all the way while avoiding the girl swimmer.
Surf east and dive in the water in the next spot that you see while avoiding the swimmer.
Follow the path and dive out of the water at the end of the path.Surf south west all the way and dive in the water.

ROUTE 126

Go west and dive out of the water at the end of the path.Pick a greenshard.Fly to dewford town and go east to route 107.
Surf east and avoid all the trainers until you see a guy swimmer looking at a girl swimmer.
Fight the guy swimmer only and surf east to route 108.

ROUTE 108

Surf east until you see the abandoned ship while avoiding all the trainers.
Surf a few steps south east while avoiding the girl swimmer and pick a hidden rarecandy in a rock.
Surf north and fight the 2 trainers.Pick a stardust and surf a few steps west.Enter the abandoned ship.

ABANDONED SHIP

Go north and enter the door.Enter the door north west and pick a pearlstring.Exit the room.
Enter the door north east and go south to fight only the girl.Go north and enter the door.Go down the stairs.
Avoid the sailor trainer and enter the broken door.
Pick a diveball and exit the room.Enter the door south west while avoiding the sailor trainer.Pick a escaperope and exit the room.
Enter the next door to your right.Dive in the water and go west.Enter the door and dive out of the water.
Enter the door south east and pick a waterstone.Pick a hidden rm.1key and exit the room.
Click on the door south west and enter the door.
Pick a tm18 and pick a hidden rm.4key.Exit the room and click on the door north west.Enter the door and pick a hidden rm.6key.
Exit the room and click on the door north east.Enter the door and pick a luxuryball.Go west and pick a hidden rm.2key.
Go east and exit the room.Click on the middle door south and enter the door.Pick a scanner and exit the room.
Dive in the water and enter the door.
Go east all the way and dive out of the water.Exit the room and go north west.
Go up the stairs and enter the 2nd door that you see while avoiding the kid.
Fight the couple and go north to pick a revive.Fight the ruin maniac trainer while avoiding the kid.
Go south and exit the room.Enter the door south west.
Go north and enter the room.Pick a storagekey and exit the room.Go south and enter the door.Go north east and go down the stairs.
Click on the door north east and enter the room.Pick a tm13 and exit the abandoned ship.
Fly to slateport city and enter the house north east of the pokecenter.

SLATEPORT CITY

Talk to the guy with the glasses and you will get a deepseatooth or a deepseascale.Exit the house and go south to route 109.

ROUTE 109

Go south all the way and surf south east to pick a pearl while avoiding all the trainers.
Surf west and pick a hidden heartscale near the couple while avoiding them.Fly to pacifidlog town and surf west to route 132.

ROUTE 132

Surf south and go in the southern most wave.After you beat the fisher go in the southern most wave.
Beat the 4 trainers and pick a protein.Go in the southern most wave.

ROUTE 133

Surf west to pick a maxrevive while avoiding the 2 swimmers.Fly to pacifidlog town.Surf west to route 132.
Surf south and go in the southern most wave.Go in the southern most wave.Go near the guy trainer with the green hair.
From the location of that trainer surf west in the wave.Go north and fight a trainer.
Go west in the wave.

ROUTE 134

When you stop moving because of a rock go 2 steps south.Then go 2 steps north.
Go a few steps south west and fight the 2 trainers with the green hair.Surf west all the way without going in the waves.
Go in the wave north west.Pick a stardust while avoiding the 2 trainers.Fly to pacifidlog town.Surf west to route 132.
Surf south and go in the southern most wave.Go in the northern most wave.Fight a trainer and go west in the wave.

ROUTE 133

Fight the 2 trainers and pick a pearl.Go west in the wave.Fight a trainer and go west in the wave.
Fight the sailor and fly to pacifidlog town.Surf west to route 132.

ROUTE 132

Surf north and go in the northern most wave.
Surf south and go in the southern most wave while avoiding the swimmer.Pick a rarecandy and go west in the wave.

ROUTE 133

Pick a starpiece while avoiding the swimmer.Go west in the wave.Go west in the wave.

ROUTE 134

When you see the 2 swimmers go in the southern most wave while avoiding those trainers.
Go in the southern most wave.Surf 2 steps south and go east to pick a pearl while avoiding the 2 trainers.
Fly to lilycove city and go west to route 121.Go west until you see the twins.Avoid them and enter the house.
Go north west and enter the door.

SAFARI ZONE

Go north until you see some stairs.Use the acro bike to ride the bridge.Go north until you see some stairs.
Go down the stairs and go north west to pick a calcium.Exit the safari zone and fly to mauville city.
Go in the house east of the pokecenter and talk to the guy with the glasses.Say yes to get the mach bike and exit the house.
Fly to lilycove city and go west to route 121.Go west until you see the twins.Avoid the twins and enter the house.
Follow the path and say yes to play in the safari zone.Go west all the way and surf south west to get a chestoberry.
Go north west all the way until you see a guy and go north east all the way.Surf north and get a tm22.
Go north west all the way until you see a guy.
Go south until you see a house and go east until you see a girl in green.Go down the stairs and go south until you see a fat guy.
Pick a hidden ppup and pick a hidden nugget.Surf north and go up the waterfall.Pick a figyberry and surf north.
Walk a few steps north and pick a hidden rarecandy.
Go north east all the way.Go west and pick a hidden zinc.Go west and follow the path to pick a nugget.
Exit the safari zone and fly to lilycove city.
Go in the red house south west of the pokecenter.Talk to the girl and say slateport city.

S.S.TIDAL

Enter the first room that you see and fight the couple.Exit the room.In the 2nd room if you click the bed you can heal your pokemon.
Enter the 3rd room and fight the trainer.Exit the room and enter the 4th room.Beat the trainer and exit the room.
Go in the room north east and talk to the guy to get a tm49.Exit the room and go in the next room.Beat the trainer and exit the room.
Go in the next room and beat the trainer.Exit the room and go down the stairs.
Fight the first trainer and go north west all the way while avoiding the next trainer.
Pick a hidden leftovers in a trash can.Go north east and go up the stairs.
Go south west all the way and enter the 2nd door that you see.Click on the bed and you will sleep.
Click on the bed again and you will sleep again.Exit the room and talk to the guy south west to exit the ship.
Talk to the girl west and say battlefrontier.

BATTLE FRONTIER

Enter the house and you will get a frontierpass.Go north and enter the door.Go east until you see the pokecenter.
Go a few steps north east until you see a guy and a little girl.
Go east until you see a guy with a brown hat.Go east a few steps and go south all the way.
Go next to the tree pokemon and use the wailmer pail.
Beat the pokemon and go down the waterfall.Surf west all the way and enter the cave.

ARTISAN CAVE

Go east and pick a hidden iron in a rock.Go up the stairs 3 times and go east to pick a hpup.Go north and pick a hidden zinc in a rock.
Go south west a few steps and go north to pick a hidden calcium in a rock.
Go down the stairs and go north west all the way to pick a hidden protein in a rock.
Go north east all the way and go up the stairs.Pick a carbos and exit the cave.
Fly to fallarbor town and go west to route 114.Follow the path and enter the cave.

METEOR FALLS

Go west and go up the waterfall.Go north and enter the door.Go north and go down the stairs.
Go south west and go up the stairs.Pick a tm23 and enter the door.Go north and fight steven.
Go south and enter the door.Go down the stairs.
Go north west and go up the stairs.Beat the couple and go north to fight another trainer.
Jump south 3 times and jump south 3 times on the western side.
Go down the stairs and surf north east.Enter the door and surf north to get a tm02.
Surf south and enter the door.Surf south east and enter the door.
Pick a stardust and exit the cave.Fly to pacifidlog town.

PACIFIDLOG TOWN

Enter the house south west of the pokecenter.Talk to the guy to get a tm27 if the 1st pokemon on your list has a high happiness.
You will get a tm21 if your 1st pokemon on your list has a low happiness.You can only get one of the items.
Exit the house and fly to slateport city.

SLATEPORT CITY

Go in the house west of the pokemart and talk to the girl all the way north.
You will get a soothebell if the 1st pokemon on your list has a high happiness.
THE END!

Spoiler

UNOVA COMPLETE WALKTHROUGH

NUVEMA TOWN

Click on the box to pick your starter pokemon.Battle Bianca and then battle cheren.
Go down the stairs.Your mom will give you a xtransceiver.
Exit the house.Go in the house south west and talk to Bianca.Exit the house.Go north west and talk to cheren.
Enter the laboratory and professor juniper will give you a pokedex after you say yes to her 2nd question.
Exit the house and your mom will give you a townmap.Go north east to route 1.

ROUTE 1

Go north and professor juniper will give you x5 pokeball.Go north and talk to the girl in the grass to get a potion.
Go north and talk to bianca.Say yes and go north to accumula town.

ACCUMULA TOWN

Go east to the pokecenter and talk with professor juniper.Heal your pokemon and exit the house.
Go west and talk to cheren.Battle N and go in the house north west of the town.
Go to the 2nd floor and talk with a guy to get a pokeball.Exit the house and go west to route 2.

ROUTE 2

Go west and your mom will give you the runningshoes.Follow the path and pick a potion in the grass.Fight a trainer.
Avoid all the other trainers.Follow the path until you see stairs to your right.Go up the stairs and get a potion.
Also get a pokeball.Go down the stairs and go north to battle Bianca.Go north to striaton city.

STRIATON CITY

Go west to pick a xspeed.Enter the first house and get a greatball from the first guy that you see.
Exit the house.Go south east and get a duskball from the guy in black.
Go in the house north west of the city and talk to the guy south from cheren.

Say yes and then say antidote and then say awakening to get a fullheal.
Talk to cheren and say yes 2 times.Beat him and he will give you x3 oranberry.Exit the house.
Go east from the pokecenter and enter the gym.The gym guide will give you a freshwater.
Stand on the pokemon type that is super effective to the pokemon type on the wall.
Go north and beat the 2 trainers.Beat the gym leader and you will get a tm83.
Exit the gym and fennel will give you a hm01.Exit the house.Go north east of the city to enter dreamyard.

DREAMYARD

Go east and fight the 2 trainers.Talk to the girl all the way east and say yes to get a pokemon.Go north east to pick a xdefend.
Go west and cut the tree.Go north to fight the 2 plasma members.
Go west and get a pokeball in the grass.Go east and go up the stairs.Go west to pick a potion.
Now go east to pick a repel.Go down the stairs.Go south to pick a parlyzheal.
Run back to striaton city.

STRIATON CITY

Go in the house south of the gym.Go to the 2nd floor and talk to fennel to get a c-gear.Say yes 2 times.
You will also get a palpad.Exit the house.Go north west of the city to a fountain.
Go south to pick a pokeball.Go north to route 3.

ROUTE 3

Go north to fight the twins.The house north from the twins has a girl that can heal your pokemon.
Go west from the house to fight a trainer.Go west to pick a hidden greatball in the sandbox.
Go back to the twins and go west to fight cheren.Get a potion in the grass.
Go west all the way and talk to cheren.Say yes and enter the wellspring cave.Talk to cheren and battle the plasma members.
Exit the cave and go east to pick a repel in the grass while avoiding the trainer.Go east and talk to Bianca.
You will get x3 healball.Go south and get the antidote in the grass while avoiding the trainer.Avoid all the trainers.
Follow the path and get a pokeball in the grass south from the bridge.Go west and pick the awakening in the grass.
Go west and enter nacrene city.

NACRENE CITY

Go west and cheren will give you x3 chestoberry.Go west all the way and get a hidden revive in the train tracks.
Go in the house south west of the city to get a charcoal from the ace trainer.
She will give you a charcoal if you say tepig.She will give you a mysticwater if you say oshawott.
And she will give you a miracleseed if you say snivy.
You can only pick 1 item and your starter pokemon does not matter to get any of the items.
Exit the house.Go in the house north west of the city.The first girl that you see will give you a sodapop only if its Wednesday.
Exit the house and pick a hidden ultraball near the guy with the glasses.Now go north east from the pokecenter and enter the gym.
You will fight N.Now go in the gym.Go north all the way and enter the door.The gym guide will give you a freshwater.
Read the book bottom left.Then read the book middle left.Then read the book top left.Then read the book bottom right.
Now read the book middle right and go down the stairs.Beat the gym leader and get a tm67.Exit the gym.
Bianca will give you a dowsingMCHI.Now go north west of the city to pinwheel forest.

PINWHEEL FOREST

Pick a hidden superpotion east from the first girl that you see.Talk to the girl to get a tm94.
Pick a superpotion south from the girl.Go south and avoid all the trainers.
Go east from the little girl and get a pokeball.Go south west all the way and get a potion.
Go north and pick a hidden tinymushroom in a water square.Go east and pick the antidote.
Pick a hidden antidote in the big water square.Go east and go up the stairs.Then go north and go down the next stairs.
Pick a netball.Go back to the first girl and go west to the next area.Go west to fight the twins.
Go west and fight the 2 plasma members.From the 2nd plasma member's location go south to pick a bigroot.
Now go north to fight a guy in red.Pick a potion.Go south to pick a hidden tinymushroom in the grass.Go west and follow the path.
Avoid the trainer and go fight a guy in red.Pick the antidote.Fight another guy in red and pick a hidden tinymushroom in a tree.
Fight another plasma member.Pick a parlyzheal and fight a guy in red.Go south east to pick a tm86.
Go back to the guy in red and go north to fight a plasma member.You will get a dragonskull.
You will also get a moonstone.Go east and pick a miracleseed.Go north to the bridge gate.

BRIDGE GATE

Talk to the hiker to get a quickclaw.Follow the path and go to castelia city.

CASTELIA CITY

Go south to the next area and talk to the scientist to get a waterstone.If you say panpour you will get a waterstone.
If you say pansear you will get a firestone.If you say pansage you will get a leafstone.You can only get 1 stone.
The gift pokemon you got in dreamyard does not matter.You can still get 1 of the 3 stones of your choice.
Go back west to the next area.Go west and go north to the next area.Go in the building to your left.
Go to the 11th floor and talk to the hiker to get a tm44.Get out of the building and go south to the next area.
Go west and go in the next north path to get to the next area.Go in the building to your right.
The clown will give you a berry for showing him a pokemon type.Exit the house.Go south to the next area.
Go west all the way and go north to the next area.Go in the gym to your right.Go north to the next area.
Talk to the guy in green and tell him yes to battle him.Tell him yes again.

Go south from the guy in green on the western side to get in the next area.
Go south and talk to the guy in green.Say yes to fight him.Enter the house to your right and talk to the guy north west to get a lemonade.
Exit the house and go south.You will get a tm70 from the guy in black.Go south to the next area.Go south to the next area again.
Go south and say yes to the guy in green to battle him.Go north to the next area.Go east and go south to the next area.
Talk to the gym leader and go north to the next area.Enter the building and go to the 55th floor.Pick a superpotion.
Fight all the trainers.The guy north east will give you a exp.share.Now go to the 47th floor.
Defeat all the trainers except the girl south west.The guy south of the television gives x3 quickball and x3 timerball.
Pick a revive south west.The scientist south east gives a scopelens.Exit the building.Go west all the way.
Then go north to the next area.Go to the building to your left.Talk to the plasma member and say yes.Beat him and enter the building.
Go north and talk to ghetsis.You will get a yacheberry.Pick a smokeball.Exit the building and go east to enter the gym.
Talk to the gym guide to get a freshwater.Go north and press a switch.Go east to fight a trainer and press another switch.
Go north and avoid the first switch that you see.Press all the other switches until you get to the gym leader.
Beat the gym leader to get a tm76.Exit the gym and go north to the next area.
Talk to the guy in green the one in the middle to get the amuletcoin.Go north to the next area.
Go in the first building to your right.Go to the 47th floor and talk to the girl with the brown hair to get a tm45.Exit the building.
Go north to the next area.Go north to fight Bianca.Go north to route 4.

ROUTE 4

Go pick the xaccuracy.Go west and then go north west to pick a pokeball.Avoid the parasol girl trainer.
Go east from the parasol girl to get a hidden greatball.Go north to pick a superpotion.
Go north and avoid the trainer.Go down the stairs and go up the next stairs to pick a hidden burnheal.
Pick a hidden superpotion.Go fight the trainer and go north to pick a tm41.Go back to the parasol girl.
Go east and in the house there is a girl that can heal.Go east to fight cheren.Go north avoiding all the trainers and pick a burnheal.
Go west to pick a either.Go north east to pick a potion.Pick a hidden superpotion near the sign.
Go north all the way and professor juniper will give you x10 ultraball.Go north to nimbasa city.

NIMBASA CITY

Go north to fight a plasma member.You will get a bicycle.Enter the first building that you see to get a vs.recorder.
Go west and enter the house north of the pokecenter.Go to the 2nd floor and get a sunstone from the ace trainer.
Exit the house and go to the house west.Get a hm04 from the ace trainer.Go to the 2nd floor and get a soothebell from the old woman.
Exit the house and go north all the way.Go east and talk to bianca.You will get a propcase.Talk to the girl north east to get a tm49.
Exit the building and go east to the next area to get a machobrace from the baseball player.Go west to the next area.
Go south and go east to the next area.Go east and battle N.Go south east and pick a hidden superrepel.
Go west and pick the xattack.Go west and enter the gym.Talk to the gym guide to get a freshwater.
Go in the car to your right.Battle the trainer and hit the switch.Enter the car.Beat the trainer and hit the switch.Enter the car north.
Hit the switch and enter the car to your right.Beat the gym leader to get a tm72.Hit the switch and enter the car to your left.
Exit the gym.Go north west from nimbasa city to route 5.

ROUTE 5

Go west and battle cheren.Go south west and get a superpotion.Go north east and get a pokeball while avoiding the trainer.
Go north west and get a zinc.Avoid the trainer and get a revive.Battle the trainer south west.Go west to driftveil city.

DRIFTVEIL CITY

Go heal at the pokecenter and get x3 repeatball from the girl north west.Exit the house.
Go to the house west of the pokecenter and show a pokemon move to the girl to get a heartscale.Exit the house.Go in the house south.
Talk to the guy in black to get a expertbelt.Pick a hidden heartscale near the beauty girl.Exit the house.
Go back in the house from the west side.Pick a pearl.Exit the house.Go south to cold storage.

COLD STORAGE

Go east and talk to the guy with a orange helmet between the houses to get a rockyhelmet.Avoid all the trainers.
Go east and get a hidden superpotion near the ace trainer.Go back west and go south.Go east in the grass to pick a either.
Go east to pick a protein in the grass.Pick a hidden diveball in the grass.Go south west all the way.Then go north to pick a heartscale.
Go back south west and enter the building.Slide north from the western most side.Slide east and then slide south to pick a tm55.
Slide north then slide west then slide north then slide east.Go east avoiding the trainer.Avoid another trainer.Slide east then slide north.
Slide west and slide south.Fight the next trainer.Follow the path to pick the iceheal and avoid the trainer.Go north and avoid the trainer.
Pick a superpotion and go west.Enter the cargo and fight the 4 plasma members.Pick the nevermeltice and exit the cargo.
Go north west and go south to pick a netball.Exit the building and go north east from the pokecenter to enter the gym.

DRIFTVEIL CITY

Inside the gym go talk to the gym guide to get a freshwater.Get on the elevator and go down.Go east to fight a trainer.
Use the elevator to go down.Go north all the way and go west all the way.Go south and fight a trainer.Use the elevator to go down.
Use the elevator north west to go up.Fight a trainer and use the next elevator to go down.Beat the gym leader.
Use the elevator to go up.Use the next elevator to go up again.Exit the gym.Go north west of the city to battle Bianca.You will get a hm02.
Go north to pick a greatball.Go west to route 6.

ROUTE 6

Go west and follow the path.Battle all the trainers except the parasol girls.Get the elixir in the grass south of the house.
Get a superpotion west of the house.Go west and you will see 3 balls in the grass.Only pick the one in the middle to get a leafstone.
Enter the house east of the hiker and talk to the little girl to get a shinystone.The other girl can heal your pokemon.Exit the house.
Go back to the hiker and go north.Click on the spider web blocking the cave.You will get a tm78.Enter the cave.

CHARGESTONE CAVE

Go north and professor juniper will give you a fullrestore.Push the crystal west.Go north and push the crystal east.Get a parlyzheal.
Go east to fight a scientist.Go south and push the northern crystal east.Pick a revive.Go north west and pick a healball.
Go east and fight the ace trainer.Pick a hidden elixir north east.Go south and push the northern crystal west.Push the next crystal south.
Go south east and get a hyperpotion.Push the crystal south and fight a trainer.Push the southern crystal west and go get the iron.
Go down the stairs.Go west and talk to the twins to get x2 nugget.Go west and get a hidden parlyzheal near the stairs.Go up the stairs.
Go south and get a hidden hpup.Go back to the twins.Go north east and get a hidden revive in a wall near the doctor.Beat the doctor.
Go north west and pick a timerball.Go north and fight the plasma members.
After beating the 5th plasma member go south west and get a thunderstone.
Go north to fight a plasma member.Go west and go down the stairs.
Go south to fight the ace trainer.Push the crystal east and go east to get a hidden parlyzheal.Go north to get a brightpowder.
Go south and go west while avoiding the ace trainer.Get a hyperpotion.And get a hidden stardust in the wall.Go south to get a rarecandy.
Go back to the plasma members.Fight the last plasma member and go east.Go up the stairs.Go south to fight the ace trainer.
Get a magnet and go west to fight a scientist.Go east and fight N.Go east and exit the cave.

MISTRALTON CITY

Go in the house north west from the pokecenter.Talk to the girl in black to get a sharpbeak.Exit the house.Go south to get a tm58.
Go north east from the pokecenter to route 7.

ROUTE 7

Go west and go up the stairs.Talk to the girl to get a tm57.Beat the backpacker.

Go east in the grass to pick a greatball while avoiding the trainers.
Go north to fight the ace trainer.Go north to fight a backpacker.Go north and go in the grass to avoid the first guy in red.
Fight the next guy in red.Go east in the grass to pick a either.Go north to celestial tower.

CELESTIAL TOWER

Go up the stairs.Avoid the first 2 trainers and get a superpotion.Fight the next 2 trainers and get a tm61.
Go up the stairs.Fight the first trainer and avoid the next trainer.Go east to fight the psychic trainer.
Get a spelltag and go up the stairs while avoiding the other trainers.Fight the ace trainer and get a revive.
Fight another ace trainer and get a tm65.Go up the stairs.Click on the bell and say yes to ring it.Fly to mistralton city.

MISTRALTON CITY

Go north west all the way and go in the gym.Talk to the gym guide to get a freshwater.Go north with the cannon.
Go west with the cannon.Go east with the cannon.Fight all the trainers in the gym.Go south east.Go west with the cannon.
Go north with the cannon.Go east with the cannon.Go west with the cannon.Follow the path and beat the gym leader to get a tm62.
Go south with the cannon and exit the gym.Go in the house north of the pokecenter.Talk with the guy in orange.Exit the house.
Go south west and pick a tm40.Go south to pick a hidden parlyzheal.Also pick a hidden repel.Go back to the pokecenter.
Go north east to route 7.

ROUTE 7

Follow the path until you get to the 2nd backpacker.Go east.In the house there is a girl that can heal your pokemon.
Go east to pick a tm81 while avoiding the trainer.Then go north while avoiding another trainer.Pick a hidden ultraball in the water.
Go north to fight cheren and you will get a hm03.Go north and enter the cave.

TWIST MOUNTAIN

Follow the path and enter the door.Go north to pick a revive.Go back to the door and go east to pick a fullheal.
Enter the door.Avoid the hiker and get a hidden superpotion in the wall.Go north and enter the door to fight the ace trainer.
Go back to the hiker and go east all the way.Go north to fight a trainer.Enter the door and fight a trainer.
Go north and enter the door.Pick a hidden stardust in a sand spot.Go east to fight a trainer and pick a moonstone.
Go south and enter the door.Go west and enter the door while avoiding the trainer.Go north to pick a hyperpotion.
Go back to the door and go west on the non-snow road to pick a either.Enter the door.

Go north and pick a nugget.Also pick a hidden revive in a rock.
Go south west and pick a hidden either.Go north and fight a trainer.Pick a ppup and go east.Enter the door and beat the doctor.
From this point the path depends if its the winter season or not.

WINTER

The next 3 items and the trainer you can only get them in the winter season.From the doctor's location go east and enter the door.
Get a superrepel.Go west in the door.Now go north east all the way and pick a hidden iron.

Enter the door.Follow the path and enter the door.Go east and follow the path to fight the ace trainer.

Go west and pick a tm90.Go east all the way.Go north and enter the door.
Go east and enter the door.

SPRING SUMMER AUTUMN

The next 3 items and the 3 trainers you can only get them in the non-winter seasons.From the doctor's location go north and enter the door.
Go north and enter the door.Fight the 2 trainers.Go west and pick a greatball.Go south and pick a hidden protein in a sand spot.
Go south and enter the door.Go south and enter the door.Follow the path and enter the door.Go north east and pick a tm91.
Go south west and enter the door.Follow the path and enter the door.Go north east and enter the door.Go east and enter the door.

ICIRRUS CITY

The next 4 items you can only get them in the winter season.Go south east all the way and go in the house.
Talk to the girl to get a ragecandybar.Exit the house.Get a hidden tinymushroom.Get another hidden tinymushroom.
Go west from the pokecenter and get a rarecandy.Go in the pokecenter and get a tm31 from the old woman.Exit the house.
Go east all the way and get a hidden greatball.Also get a hidden timerball.Go in the house north west from the pokecenter.
Talk to the guy to get a exp.share by showing him a pokemon that has gained 25 to 49 levels.
Exit the house and go in the gym north.Talk to the gym guide to get a freshwater.
Get on the arrow and slide north.Slide east and fight the trainer.Go on the red switch and slide west.Fight another trainer.
Go east and fight another trainer.Slide east then slide north.Slide east then slide north.Fight another trainer.
Slide south then slide east.Go on the arrow and slide west.Slide north then slide north again.Slide west and get on the arrow.
Slide south and go west to fight a trainer.Slide west on the arrow.Slide north then slide east.Slide north then slide east.
Go north to fight a trainer.Go on the red switch.Slide east then slide south.Slide west then slide south.
Slide west then slide north.Go beat the gym leader to get a tm79.Slide west and exit the gym.Go north to dragonspiral tower.

DRAGONSPIRAL TOWER

Professor juniper will give you a oldgateau.Only during the winter season go west and pick a nugget.Go north to the next area.
Surf east and fight the 2 ace trainers.Get a tm63 and surf west to get a hidden heartscale in the wall.Surf west and enter the tower.
Follow the path and go up the stairs.Go north and pick a superpotion.Then go up on the pillar and go west to pick a stardust.
Go west to the next area.Go up the stairs and jump south.Go all the way south and jump west 3 times.Jump north 3 times.
Jump east then jump north.Jump east and pick a shinystone.Jump south 2 times then jump east.Jump south and go south all the way.
Jump west 3 times and jump north.Go west and go up the stairs to the next area.Follow the path and get a dragonfang.
Go up the stairs to the next area.Go east all the way and go north on the bridge.Go west all the way and go north on the bridge.
Pick a stardust and go east all the way.Go south on the 2 bridges.Go west and pick a stardust.Go east and go north on the 2 bridges.
Go west and go north on the bridge.Go east all the way and go south on the bridge.Go west all the way and go south on the bridge.
Go east all the way and get a revive.Go west and go south on the bridge.Go west and go up the stairs to the next area.
Follow the path to get a elixir.Go up the stairs to the next area.Go north and talk to N.Fly to nimbasa city.Go south east to route 4.

ROUTE 4

Go west and fight the trainer near the vending machine.Go in the house and get a tm28 from the first guy that you see.Exit the house.
Go north and follow the path until you get to a doctor.

DESERT RESORT

Beat the doctor and go west to pick a firestone while avoiding all the trainers.Go north to fight a guy in red.Pick a hidden stardust.
Go west to fight another guy in red.Go south west all the way to pick a tm39.Go north west all the way to pick a heartscale.
Go east to pick a hidden either near the castle.Go south east a few steps to pick a superpotion.

Go south east a few steps to pick a freshwater while avoiding the trainer.
Fight the psychic trainer.Go south east a few steps to pick the blackglasses.Go north to get a softsand from the guy in black.
Go north east all the way to pick a hidden hyperpotion.Go west and enter the relic castle.

RELIC CASTLE

Fight the first psychic trainer and go down in the sand.Pick a hidden either.Then pick a revive.Go up the stairs.
Go west and avoid the 2nd psychic trainer.Go west all the way by walking.Talk to the backpacker to get a fossil.
Go down the stairs.Go east to fight a plasma member.Go down in the sand.Pick a hyperpotion and fight the plasma member.
Go west all the way to fight a plasma member.Pick a tm30 and go down in the sand.Go south and go down in the sand.
Pick a hidden superpotion.Go north and pick a sunstone.Go up the stairs 2 times.Go south and drop in the sand.
Fight the plasma member and get a revive.Go west all the way and fight a plasma member.Go down in the sand.
Fight the 2 plasma members and go down in the sand.Fly to nacrene city.

NACRENE CITY

Go north east to the gym and say yes to get a darkstone.Fly to icirrus city.Go down the stairs and go east all the way.Go north to route 8.

ROUTE 8

Go north west all the way and get a poisonbarb.Go east and get a tm36.
Go east and get a superpotion while avoiding the girl trainer.Go north and pick a hidden hyperpotion near the trainer in red.Fight that trainer.
Go east and pick a greatball.Go north to moor of icirrus.

MOOR OF ICIRRUS

Go west and push the boulder.Go west and pick a greatball.Go south and pick a carbos.
Only in the non-winter seasons pick a hidden either.Ignore the trainer and go back to the boulder.
Go north west all the way and pick a hidden revive.Go east to pick a hyperpotion.Go east to fight the guy in red.
Go north east and pick a elixir.Go back to the guy in red and go south east a few steps to pick a hidden bigmushroom.

Go south east and fight the guy in red.
Only in the non-winter seasons go west and pick a maxrevive.Go back to route 8.

ROUTE 8

Go south and go east to talk to the parasol girl near the fisher to get a tm42.Avoid the fisher.
Fight the next parasol girl.Go east to fight bianca.You will get a fullrestore.Go east to tubeline bridge.

TUBELINE BRIDGE

On friday night fight only the first biker trainer.Go north and talk to the girl running to get a tm43.
Follow the path to route 9.

ROUTE 9

You will get a tm56 from the baseball player.Avoid the first 2 trainers that you see.

Go east and fight the double battle trainers.Fight the next 2 trainers.
Get a hidden lemonade and enter the shopping building.

SHOPPING MALL

Fight the waitress girl east.Go in the door east and get a ppup.Exit the room.Go up the stairs to fight a rich trainer.
Go up the stairs to fight a lady.Go west to fight a waiter.Talk to the guy with a orange helmet and say yes to get a thunderstone.
Exit the building.Go east to opelucid city.

OPELUCID CITY

Go east and talk to alder.Pick a hidden maxrepel south of the pokecenter.Go in the house north west of the pokecenter.
Go to the 2nd floor and talk to the football player to get a floatstone.Talk to the beauty girl and say yes to get a ringtarget.
Exit the house and go north west.Enter the house east of the gym and talk to the beauty girl to get a destinyknot.
Exit the house and pick a hidden ultraball.Go in the house north east and fight the ace trainer.
Go to the 2nd floor and fight another ace trainer.Exit the house.Go north west and enter the gym.
Talk to the gym guide to get a freshwater.Follow the path and jump on a switch.Go north on the dragon head.
Follow the path and jump on a switch.Go north on the dragon head.Follow the path and jump on a switch.
Go south and fight a trainer.Follow the path and jump on a switch.Go north on the dragon head.
Follow the path and jump on a switch.Go north and follow the path until you see a trainer.Go south and jump on a switch.
Go south on the dragon head.Follow the path and jump on a switch.Go south on the dragon head.
Follow the path to fight a trainer.Go north and then go west to jump on a switch.Go north on the dragon head.
Beat the gym leader and get a tm82.Use the portal and exit the gym.Professor juniper will give you a masterball.
Go north east to route 10.

ROUTE 10

Go north and avoid the trainer.You will see 3 balls in the grass.Only pick the eastern one to get a superpotion.
Go east and beat the 2 trainers.Go east and fight cheren.You will get x2 maxrevive.Go north in the grass.
Avoid the first 2 balls and fight a fighting trainer.Grab a superpotion and get a dawnstone.
Go south while avoiding the hiker and talk to the guy in black to get a duskstone.Go east and get a tm05.
Go east all the way and fight the 2 trainers.Get a hyperpotion in the grass.Go north and show your 8 badges.
In the area with the grass you can walk on the west side to only go on 3 grass squares.
In the area with the ice you have to slide north and then slide east.Slide north and then slide west.Slide north one more time.
Go north to victory road.

VICTORY ROAD

Enter the door and surf north to get a revive.Surf south and go up the stairs.Go south to fight the ace trainer.
Go south and enter the door.Jump south and go in the door east.Surf north to get a rarecandy.Go up the stairs west.
Pick a hidden ultraball and go up the stairs north.Fight the ace trainer and go in the door south.
Go east all the way and jump south.Pick a tm12.Jump south and enter the door.Go up the stairs west.
Go up the stairs north.Go in the door south.Go in the first door to your left.Pick a hidden hyperpotion in a rock.
Beat the trainer in black and go down the stairs east.Push the boulder to make a shortcut.
Go back to the trainer in black and go up the stairs north.Beat the ace trainer and go in the door south.
Pick a hyperpotion and go back to the trainer in black.Go in the door south and go in the door to your left.
Avoid the fighting trainer and go up the stairs east.Beat the doctor and get a hidden revive in a rock.
Push the boulder to make a shortcut and go up the stairs north east.Go in the door south and jump south.
Enter the door and get a calcium.Exit the door and go west.Jump south 2 times and get a greatball.
Go east and enter the door.Go up the stairs east.Go up the stairs north.Go in the door south.
Go in the door to your left.Avoid the fighting trainer and go up the stairs east.Go up the stairs north east.
Go up the stairs north and fight the ace trainer.Go in the door west and pick a fullheal.Enter the door.
Go in the door east and jump on the right side.Enter the door and go north to fight a trainer.
Pick a hidden fullheal and go up the stairs north west.Go in the door south.Go north to the pokemon league.
Heal at the pokecenter and exit the house.Go south were a guy in red was standing.Jump south on the left side of the guy in red.
Jump south again and pick a tm93.Fly to the pokemon league and go back to the guy in red.
Jump on the right side of the guy in red.Pick a nugget and enter the door.
Follow the path and go east to pick a hidden maxpotion in a rock.Also pick a hidden maxrevive in a rock.
Go up the stairs north west and pick a tm02.Go in the door south and fly to the pokemon league.

POKEMON LEAGUE

Go beat the 4 trainers and then click on the statue to go down.Go north all the way and talk to N.Go north to N castle.

N CASTLE

Go up the stairs north east.Go east and enter the 2nd door.Talk to the girl with the pink hair to heal your pokemon.
Exit the room.Go in the 3rd room and get a hyperpotion.Exit the room.Go east and go up the stairs.
Go west and enter the 2nd room to get a maxrevive.Exit the room.
Go west and enter the 3rd room.Talk to the plasma member north west to get a ultraball.Exit the room.
Go west and go up the stairs.Enter the 1st door to get a rarecandy.Exit the room.Go in the 2nd room to get a hyperpotion.
Exit the room and go east all the way.Go up the stairs.Go west and enter the first room.Go north and talk to N.
Your 6th pokemon will be replaced by zekrom.Click on zekrom and catch him.Beat N and then beat ghestis.

NUVEMA TOWN

Go down the stairs.Say yes to looker and you will get a superrod.Exit the house and go to the laboratory north west.
Talk to professor juniper and say yes to get a tm54.You will also get a tm17.
And you will get a tm10.Exit the house and go north east to route 1.

ROUTE 1

Go north and surf west.Go west and pick a either.Go east and fight the trainer in red.Go south east and fight another guy in red.
Go south and pick a hidden tinymushroom in the trees.Also pick a pearl.Go west to route 17.

ROUTE 17

Surf west and get a tm06.Surf south west while avoiding the swimmer and go in the middle current.Go east and pick a revive.
Surf south and go in the southern most current.

ROUTE 18

Go west while avoiding the hiker and fight a backpacker.Enter the house and talk to the guy with a red hat to get a larvesta.

Exit the house.Go south and push the boulder to get a maxrevive.
Go back to the backpacker and go down the stairs west.Go south and talk to the saige to get a tm32.
Go east and push the boulder to fight a backpacker.Pick a hidden calcium in a rock.Also pick a superpotion.
Go west and pick a hm05 in the grass.Go north all the way to fight a trainer.Go east and then surf east.
Go in the middle current.

P2 LABORATORY

Go east and enter the house to get a dubiousdisk.Exit the house and go south to fight a trainer.Also get a tm24.
Go back in the water.

ROUTE 17

Surf south to get a hidden bigpearl on the ground.Avoid the currents and surf north all the way.

Then surf west a few steps until you can walk on the ground.
Surf west to the location of a swimmer while avoiding that trainer.Surf south from the location of that swimmer while avoiding the currents.
Surf west and get a hidden heartscale in a big rock.Go west.

ROUTE 18

Pick a hidden pearl on the ground.Pick another hidden pearl.Avoid the trainer and go north to pick a tm19 in the grass.
Go south all the way and pick a heartscale.Fly to accumula town and go north west to route 2.

ROUTE 2

Push the boulder and get a rarecandy.Fly to striaton city and go south to route 2.

Go west and cut the tree to get a potion.Also get a pokeball.Fly to striaton city.

STRIATON CITY

Go west to the fountain.Surf north east and get a hidden zinc.Go back to the fountain.
Surf north west and get a bigpearl from the fisher.Fly to striaton city and go north east to the dreamyard.

DREAMYARD

Go east all the way and go down the stairs north east.

Beat every trainer except the first psychic trainer that you see and the psychic trainer south east.
Get a hidden awakening in a box east of the first scientist trainer.
Get another hidden awakening in a box near the first psychic trainer.Go south west to get a twistedspoon.
Go south east all the way and go up the stairs.Go south east and talk to the saige to get a tm75.
Go north west and pick a revive.Go south west all the way and pick a superpotion.Go down the stairs.
Go north and pick a tm85.Go up the stairs and fly to striaton city.Go north west to route 3.Go west all the way to wellspring cave.

WELLSPRING CAVE

Pick a tm46 and pick a hidden fullheal.Surf west and pick a either.Go south all the way and go east to pick a escaperope.
Go down the stairs.Surf north all the way and pick a tm52.Go south east to pick a mysticwater.
Go south to pick a hidden revive.Go north west to pick a hidden superpotion in a rock.Go south west to pick a diveball.
Go south while avoiding all the trainers.Go south east to pick a tm47.Jump west and pick a hidden hyperpotion.Exit the cave.
Fly to nacrene city.You can go to the house east of the pokecenter and trade your petilil to the girl north west to get a cottonee.
If you trade the pokemon and get out of the house and then come back you can battle the girl.Go south east to route 3.

ROUTE 3

Go east to the bridge and surf north to get a fullheal.Surf west to get a either in the grass.
Go north to get a hpup in the grass while avoiding the trainer.Fly to nacrene city and go north west to pinwheel forest.

PINWHEEL FOREST

Go west to the next area.Go north to fight a kid trainer.Go north and go east in the grass.
Go north east to get a superpotion.Go south east to get a tm22.Go west and surf west all the way to get a silverpowder.
Fly to nimbasa city and go north west to route 5.Talk to cheren and fly to nimbasa city.
If your character is female go east to the ferris wheel where you battled N.You can battle a trainer there.
If your character is male go east to the ferris wheel to battle a trainer only in the summer and autumn seasons.
Now from nimbasa city go south east to route 4.Then go west and follow the path until you get to a doctor.

Go north west and enter the relic castle.

RELIC CASTLE

Professor juniper will give you a ragecandybar.Go west all the way and go down the stairs.Go down in the sand.
Go south west and go down in the sand.Go west all the way and go down in the sand.Go down in the sand again.
Enter the door north east.Follow the path and enter the door to fight a plasma member.Go in the door south.
Go in the door west and then go in the door south.Go in the door west and then go in the door west.
Talk to the saige to get a tm04 and go in the door west.Go in the door west and then go in the door north.
Go in the door west and then go in the door north.Go in the door west and then follow the path to enter a door.
Go up the stairs 3 times until you see sand on the floor.Pick a hidden ppmax near the stairs.
Go up the stairs 3 times and pick a tm26.Go in the door south and fly to driftveil city.

DRIFTVEIL CITY

Go in the house south east of the pokecenter and talk to the guy east to get a shellbell.
The other guy in orange you can trade your minccino for a basculin.
If you trade your pokemon and get out of the house and then come back you can battle that trainer.
Go back to the pokecenter and surf east to get a waterstone.Now go south west of the city to cold storage.

COLD STORAGE

Enter the building south west.Go in the cargo were you beat the plasma members.Talk to the saige to get a tm01.
Exit the cargo and exit the building.Go north west of driftveil city to route 6.

ROUTE 6

Surf north to get a tm84.Go north east all the way and get a silkscarf.
Go west and go behind the house to get a hidden tinymushroom.Surf east to get a hidden tinymushroom near the cave.
Enter mistralton cave.

MISTRALTON CAVE

Go south and push a boulder.Go east while avoiding the hiker and push the boulder.Go north and beat the hiker.
Pick a superrepel and pick a hidden hyperpotion in a rock.Go north west to pick a superpotion.
Push the boulder to make a shortcut.Go south and go up the stairs.Go south to pick a hidden greatball in a rock.
Push the boulder east and get a hidden superpotion in a rock.Go south east all the way.
Go south west to pick a hardstone.Go south east all the way and go north to push the 2 boulders west to make a shortcut.
Go east all the way and then go north east all the way.Go north west to pick a tm80 and go north east all the way.
Go west on the other path and pick a iron.Jump south and go east.Go up the stairs.
Go west to pick a revive and go east all the way.Go north east and pick a hidden greatball in a rock.Also pick a duskstone.
Go south east and then go talk to the guy.Say yes and go north to pick a rarecandy.
Also pick a hidden carbos in a rock.Exit the cave and fly to mistralton city.Enter the cave south west.

CHARGESTONE CAVE

Go west and then go north.Go down the stairs.Go west and go down the stairs.
Go south all the way and talk to the saige to battle the 2 plasma members.You will get a tm69.Exit the cave and fly to icirrus city.

ICIRRUS CITY

Go in the house north west from the pokecenter.
Talk to the guy to get a cleansetag by showing him a pokemon that has gained 50 to 98 levels.
Exit the house and fly to opelucid city.Go south west to route 9.

ROUTE 9

Go south in the grass and follow the path to pick a hpup.Also pick a fullrestore and go in the challenger's cave.

CHALLENGER'S CAVE

Go north to fight a backpacker.Go down the stairs and pick a hidden either in a rock.
Fight the ace trainer and go east all the way.Go north to fight the ace trainer.
Go north all the way and go west to pick a ppup.Go east all the way.Go up the stairs to pick a nugget.
Go back to the 2nd ace trainer.Go west and pick a hidden maxpotion near the stairs.Go down the stairs.
Go north and surf east all the way.Go south and pick a hidden fullrestore in a rock.
Go back in the water and go north.Follow the path until you see a trainer.Avoid that trainer.
Follow the path and pick a hidden maxeither in the 2nd rock that you see.
Follow the path and go east to pick a timerball.Go west all the way and go north to pick a protein.
Go north to pick a tm71 and go south east to fight a trainer.Surf east and pick a hidden heartscale on the wall.
Go east and pick a blackbelt on the ground.Go back in the water and surf north to pick a ovalstone on the ground.
Exit the cave and fly to opelucid city.Go south east to route 11.

ROUTE 11

Go north west and get a superpotion in the grass.Fight the trainer and go east.Fight another trainer and go up the waterfall.
Go east and pick a tm50.Go down the waterfall and go south west to pick a hidden superpotion on the ground.
Surf east and go down the waterfall.Go north to fight a trainer and pick a fullheal in the grass.
Go south and go up the waterfall.Then go north east to fight another trainer.Go east to village bridge.

VILLAGE BRIDGE

Go east and enter the 5th house.Talk to the beauty girl and exit the house.Go south east to fight a baker.
After the battle say yes 2 times.First customer is the person north west.Second customer is the person north east.
Third customer is the person south west.Fourth customer is the person south east.
Talk to each customer in that order and remember the berry they ask.
Talk to the baker and tell him what berry the customers want.Give the customers their berry.
Talk to the baker and he will give you a lumberry.
Surf west to get a greatball on the ground.Surf north to get a calcium in the grass.
Surf east to get a hidden hpup in the grass.Also pick a hidden fullrestore.Go back to the baker and go east to route 12.

ROUTE 12

Go south west to pick a superpotion and go east to fight the beauty trainers.

Go north to pick a hidden tinymushroom while avoiding a trainer.
Pick a tm53 and go east to pick a hidden bigmushroom while avoiding another trainer.Go east and pick a revive.
Go south to fight a breeder.Pick a hidden tinymushroom and go east to lacunosa town while avoiding the girl trainer.

LACUNOSA TOWN

Go east and then go north when you see the pokecenter to pick a hidden elixir near the sewer plate.Go east to route 13.

ROUTE 13

Go south and avoid the first trainer.Cut the tree and get a either.Go south and avoid another trainer.
Go south and talk to a girl near the wingull.Go south and pick a razorclaw.Also pick a gram2.
Beat the trainer and go down the stairs west.Go east and avoid the fisher.Talk to the next guy to get a gram1.
Go north and pick a heartscale.Go north all the way and enter the cave.

GIANT CHASM

Go west and pick a hidden bigmushroom in a rock.Push the boulder and get a stardust.
Go north all the way and push a boulder to get a stardust.Go east a few steps and get a hidden tinymushroom in a rock.
Go east and push a boulder to get a starpiece.Go east all the way and go south to push a boulder.
Go west and enter the door.Go south west and pick a elixir.Go north and pick a maxpotion.
Go north all the way and pick a revive.Go south east a few steps and pick a carbos.
Go east on the southern most path to get a tm13.Jump east and go south a few steps to get a fullheal.
Go south east all the way to pick a revive.Go north west and pick a tm03.Go back to the fisher in route 13.

ROUTE 13

Go south and avoid the next fisher.Surf west and pick a hidden heartscale on the wall.Go back to the fisher.
Go south and avoid a parasol girl.Go west and talk to the guy in black to get a randomitem.Go back to the parasol girl.
Surf east and pick a either on the ground.Go back to the parasol girl.
Go south and talk to the parasol girl to get a gram3.Go back to the wingull and talk to the girl to get a tm89.
Go back to the parasol girl.Go south and fight a fisher.Go south and go up the stairs west.Go north to get a tm29.
Go south and go down the stairs.Cut the tree and get a nugget.Go back to the fisher.
Go east near the water and get a hidden stardust near a big rock.Also get a hidden pearl.Go fight the trainer.
Jump south and go west to fight the old woman.Also fight the old man.
Avoid the kids and go south east to undella town.

UNDELLA TOWN

Talk to the girl to get a hm06.Go in the house west of the pokecenter to fight cynthia.
Exit the house and go west to fight a boy trainer.Exit the house and go north to pick a bignugget.
Go east from the pokecenter to undella bay.

UNDELLA BAY

Pick a hidden pearl in the ground.Also pick a hidden stardust.Go north all the way.
Surf east and pick a hidden heartscale in a big rock while avoiding the swimmer.
Go east and avoid the 2 swimmers.Fight the girl trainer all the way east.Fly to undella town.Surf south to route 14.

ROUTE 14

Go south and surf east to get a hidden maxrevive on the wall while avoiding the fisher.Surf west and go up the waterfall.
Pick a greatball and go up the waterfall.Talk to the saige to get a tm08.Go west and avoid a trainer.
Go down the waterfall and go west to abundant shrine.

ABUNDANT SHRINE

Go north to pick a superpotion.Go north to pick a hidden tinymushroom near the girl.
Go west a few steps to pick a hidden tinymushroom.Go west while avoiding the trainer and pick a razorfang.
Avoid the next trainer and go north east to get a rarecandy while avoiding the guy in orange.
Go north and surf east.Get a hidden bigmushroom in a tree.Go east and get a tm92.Go back to the guy in orange.
Go south all the way and get a tm35.Go back to route 14.

ROUTE 14

Surf east to fight the ace trainer.Jump east and go north to get a hyperpotion.Go down the waterfall.
Avoid the fighting trainer and go south to fight another trainer.Go west to fight the ace trainer.
Fly to nimbasa city and go north east to route 16.

ROUTE 16

Fight the first trainer.Go north while avoiding the backpacker and cut the tree to get a rarecandy.
Go east to lostlorn forest.

LOSTLORN FOREST

Go north to pick a bigmushroom and go up the waterfall.
Pick a rarecandy and go north to pick a hidden protein.Go back to route 16.

ROUTE 16

Go back to the backpacker and push the boulder while avoiding all the trainers.Go north while avoiding the backpacker to get a tm66.
Also get a charcoal.Go back to the boulder and go east to marvelous bridge.

MARVELOUS BRIDGE

Go east and you will get the adamantorb.You will also get the lustrousorb.And you will get a griseousorb.
Go east and talk to the beauty girl.Say yes and you will get a bigmushroom for winning the game.
Go east to the bridge gate and beat the ace trainer.Go east to route 15.

ROUTE 15

Beat the first trainer and go down the stairs.Beat the trainer in red and get a hidden greatball near the big rock.
Go up the stairs and go north all the way to pick a hidden maxrevive on the wall.Go back to the guy in red and avoid a girl trainer.
Push a boulder and go up the stairs to get a tm09.Go back to the girl.
Go east and fight another trainer.Push the boulder and get the up-grade.
Fly to the pokemon league and go south to the next area.Enter the door and battle cheren.Go in the door south and fly to castelia city.
Go north on the eastern side of the pokecenter to the next area.Go in the building to your right and go to the 22th floor.
Battle the guy east from the ace trainer.THE END!

Edited by MightyBoxer
21 hours ago, MightyBoxer said:

any chance you can update the guide? There is some missing hidden items and since unova update they replaced the antidotes and such with the right items like nuggets and such.

Heres the complete walkthrough that i wrote if any1 wants to use to find the missing items in this guide for the time being.It has all the items and hidden items with pictures.I used 800$per poke rule to fight the trainers.

Reveal hidden contents

PALLET TOWN

Go down the stairs and exit the house.Go north in the grass.Pick your starter pokemon and go south.Fight your rival and exit the house.
Go north to route 1.

ROUTE 1

Talk to the first person that you see to get a potion.Go north to viridian city.

VIRIDIAN CITY

Go north east and enter the pokemart.You will get the oakparcel.Exit the house and go south to route 1.Go south to pallet town.

PALLET TOWN

Go south east and enter the laboratory.Talk to professor oak and you will get a pokedex.You will also get x5 pokeball.
Exit the laboratory and enter the house north.Talk to the girl to get a townmap.Exit the house and go north to route 1.
Go north to viridian city.Go north to route 2.Go north and enter the building.Go north and enter the door.

VIRIDIAN FOREST

Pick a hidden antidote in the tree.Go west all the way and go north all the way.Pick a pokeball in the grass and go south all the way.
Go east all the way and pick a superpotion in the grass.Go north and avoid the trainer by going in the grass.
Go north and avoid another trainer.Go north and pick a antidote.Go west and then go south.Follow the path and avoid a trainer.
Go south and pick a potion.Follow the path and fight a trainer.Pick a hidden potion in the grass.Go north and enter the house.
Go north and enter the door.Go north to pewter city.

PEWTER CITY

Go north west all the way and pick a hidden pokeball.Go south and enter the gym.
Avoid the trainer and beat the gym leader to get a tm39.
Exit the gym and go east all the way.Talk to the guy with the glasses to get the runningshoes.Go east to route 3.

ROUTE 3

Go east and avoid the girl trainer.Fight the bug trainer.Avoid the trainer with a blue hat.Fight another bug trainer.
Jump south and get a oranberry.Remember the design of that hole.Those holes have a hidden berry.
Avoid the trainer with a blue hat and go back to the 2nd bug trainer.
Avoid the girl trainer and fight the 3rd bug trainer.Go east and avoid the girl trainer.
Follow the path until you get to a pokecenter.

ROUTE 4

Pick a persimberry and enter the cave.

MT.MOON

Go south west and pick a tm09.Go north west and pick a parlyzheal while avoiding the trainer.
Go north east and go down the stairs while avoiding the girl trainer.Go south all the way and pick a hidden tinymushroom in a rock.
Go west all the way and pick a hidden tinymushroom in a rock.Also pick a hidden bigmushroom in a rock.
Go down the stairs and go east to pick a stardust while avoiding the trainer.Go up the stairs.Follow the path and go up the stairs.
Go south and pick a potion while avoiding the trainer.Go south east and pick a rarecandy.
Go north and pick a escaperope while avoiding the bug trainer.Go north west and go down the stairs while avoiding the girl trainer.
Pick a hidden tinymushroom in a rock and go down the stairs.Pick a tm46 and pick a hidden either in a rock while avoiding the trainer.
Go up the stairs.Go up the stairs.Go north west and pick a moonstone while avoiding the 2 trainers.Go down the stairs.
Pick a hidden bigmushroom in a rock.Go east and go down the stairs.Go north and pick a revive.
Go south east and avoid the rocket trainer.
Follow the path and fight a rocket trainer.Pick a hidden moonstone in a rock.Go north and fight a trainer.
Pick a fossil and go west to pick a antidote.Go up the stairs and pick a hidden tinymushroom in a rock.Go up the stairs.

ROUTE 4

Go east and pick a hidden greatball near the fighters.Go south east and pick a razzberry.Go north and pick a tm05.Go east to cerulean city.

CERULEAN CITY

Go in the house north west and go in the door north.Pick a hidden rarecandy and exit the house.Go in the house east.
Talk to the guy and say yes to get a powderjar.Exit the house and go north to fight your rival.Go north to route 24.

ROUTE 24

Fight the 5 trainers.Go north and the 6th trainer will give you a nugget.Beat him and go north west to pick a tm45.
Go east and pick a pechaberry near the grass.Go east to route 25.

ROUTE 25

Pick a hidden leppaberry near the first hiker.Avoid the first hiker and the guy with a blue hat.Fight the 2nd hiker.
Avoid the next trainer with a blue hat.Fight the next 2 trainers.Make the next trainer see you from the southern most position.
Beat him and get a tm43.Go east and pick a oranberry.Avoid the trainer with a blue hat and pick a blukberry.Fight the girl trainer.
Go east and pick a hidden either.Enter the house.Talk to the pokemon and say yes.
Click on the computer and talk to bill to get a s.s.ticket.Run to cerulean city.

CERULEAN CITY

Go east of the pokecenter and enter the gym.Avoid the first trainer and talk to the gym leader on her right side to avoid the 2nd trainer.
Beat the gym leader and get a tm03.Exit the gym and go in the house north.Go in the door north.Beat the rocket trainer to get a tm28.
Go south to route 5.Enter the house south east and go down the stairs.

UNDERGROUND PATH

Pick a hidden antidote near the stairs.Pick a hidden superpotion near the first blue line.Pick a hidden awakening on the floor that is blue.
Pick a hidden potion near the first red line.Pick a hidden either on the floor that is red.Pick a hidden iceheal after the last red line.
Pick a hidden burnheal near the stairs.Go up the stairs and exit the house.

ROUTE 6

Go north west and pick a sitrusberry.Go north east and pick a hidden rarecandy.Go south and avoid the 2 trainers.
Go south and avoid the bug trainer by going in the grass.Go south and avoid the girl trainer.
Fight only the guy trainer by making him see you from the western most position.Go south to vermilion city.

VERMILION CITY

Pick a hidden superpotion near the pokecenter.Go in the pokecenter and talk to the girl in red to get a vsseeker.Exit the house.
Go in the house west of the pokecenter and talk to the fisher.Say yes to get a oldrod.
Go in the house south west of the pokecenter and talk to the guy with a hat.Say yes to get a bikevoucher.Exit the house.
Go in the house east and talk to the girl.Trade your spearow for a farfetch'd.Sometimes the pokemon has a stick.Exit the house.
Go east and then go south.Go west all the way and go south to the next area.Go south and enter the boat.

S.S. ANNE

Go south east and go down the stairs.Pick a hidden superpotion in a trash can.Go in the first room and get a superpotion.Exit the room.
Go in the 2nd room and fight the first sailer that you see.Exit the room.Go in the 3rd room and fight a sailer.
Pick a either and exit the room.
Go in the 4th room and pick a tm44 while avoiding the trainer.Exit the room.Go in the 5th room and fight only the sailor.Exit the room.
Go east all the way and go up the stairs.The 2nd room there is a girl that can heal your pokemon.Go in the 6th room and fight the guy.
Get a tm31 while avoiding the girl trainer.Exit the room and go south west.Enter the door and go south west to pick a greatball.
Go east and pick a hidden chestoberry in a trash can.Pick a hidden cheriberry in a trash can.Pick a hidden pechaberry in a trash can.
Exit the room and go up the stairs north west.Go south and go in the 2nd room.Fight the 2 trainers and pick a stardust.Exit the room.
Go in the 4th room and fight only the guy.Pick a superpotion and exit the room.Go east all the way and go north to fight your rival.
Go up the stairs and talk to the captain to get a hm01.Exit the boat and go to vermilion city.Go east to route 11.

ROUTE 11

Avoid all the trainers and go south east.Pick a superpotion in the grass.Go south east all the way and pick a greatball.
Go north east all the way and pick a hidden escaperope in a rock.Go west and fight the trainer with the grey hair.
Go north west all the way and pick a awakening.Check your pokedex and make sure you have at least 10 owned pokemon.
Enter the cave and go down the stairs.Go west and follow the path.Go up the stairs and exit the cave.

ROUTE 2

Go south and cut the tree.Go south and enter the house.Talk to the guy with the glasses and say yes.
You will get a hm05 if you own at least 10 pokemon.Enter the door south.Go south and pick a either.
Go south and pick a parlyzheal.Go back to vermilion city.

VERMILION CITY

Go south west of the city and go in the gym.Fight the 3 trainers.You need to click on the trash cans and find the first switch.
Then the 2nd switch will always be in a trash can next to the first switch.Make sure you try all 4 directions for the 2nd switch.
Beat the gym leader to get a tm34.Exit the gym and go to cerulean city.

CERULEAN CITY

Go in the house south west of the pokecenter.Talk to the guy with the yellow hair to get a bicycle.Exit the house.
Go in the house north of the gym.Go in the door north.Go east to route 9.

ROUTE 9

Cut the tree and fight a girl trainer.Go south and pick a tm40.Go east and avoid the hiker.Go north and avoid the trainer in green.
Go north and fight a bug trainer.Go west and pick a hidden either in a rock.Jump south 2 times and go east while avoiding the hiker.
Go south east and fight a hiker.Pick a burnheal and go north to fight a bug trainer.Go north and pick a chestoberry.
Go east and pick a hidden rarecandy while avoiding the hiker.Jump south and go east to route 10 while avoiding the girl trainer.

ROUTE 10

Go south east and pick a persimberry.Pick a hidden superpotion on the wall near the cave.Pick a cheriberry near the girl trainer.
Avoid the trainer and go in the cave.

ROCK TUNNEL

Go east and pick a repel.Go south and fight a trainer.Go south east and follow the path.
Go down the stairs and go south west to fight a trainer.
Go west all the way and pick a revive.Go north to fight a trainer.Go north east and avoid the trainer.
Follow the path and go west to fight a hiker.
Go north west and go up the stairs.Go south all the way while avoiding the first hiker that you see.
Fight the 2nd hiker and go east all the way.
Pick a escaperope and go north east while avoiding the hiker.Go down the stairs.Go west and fight a girl.Go north and get a maxeither.
Go west to fight a hiker.Go north and go up the stairs while avoiding the trainer.Go south all the way and avoid the 2 trainers.
Go west a few steps and go north to pick a pearl.Go west to fight a girl.Go south and exit the cave.

ROUTE 10

Go east and pick a nanabberry.Go south to lavender town while avoiding all the trainers.Go west to route 8.

ROUTE 8

Avoid the girl trainer and fight the old man.Go west and cut the tree.Pick a rawstberry and pick a lumberry.
Pick a leppaberry.Cut another tree and go west all the way while avoiding all the trainers.
Go north and enter the small house.Go down the stairs.

UNDERGROUND PATH

Pick a hidden freshwater between the 1st and the 2nd light.Pick a hidden antidote between the 2nd and the 3rd light.
Pick a hidden either between the 3rd and the 4th light.Pick a hidden burnheal between the 4th and the 5th light.
Pick a hidden awakening between the 5th and the 6th light.Pick a hidden superpotion between the 6th and the 7th light.
Pick a hidden potion near the stairs.Go up the stairs and exit the house.

ROUTE 7

Pick a wepearberry and go north west to celadon city.

CELADON CITY

Go north of the pokecenter and go west all the way to pick a either.Go south of the pokecenter and cut a tree.
Pick a hidden ppup and go in the house west of the pokecenter.Go north west and talk to the old woman to get a tea.
Exit the house and go in the building west.Go north and enter the elevator.Go to the 5th floor.Exit the elevator and go up the stairs.
Click on the vending machine and buy a fresh water.Buy a soda pop and buy 2 lemonade.Talk to the girl and say yes.
Give her a fresh water and you will get a tm16.Then give her a soda pop and you will get a tm20.
Also give her a lemonade and you will get a tm33.Exit the building and go west to route 16.

ROUTE 16

Cut the tree and go north west.Avoid the trainers and go in the house.Go west and enter the door.Go west and enter the house.
Talk to the girl to get a hm02.Fly to celadon city.
Go in the big red house south west of the pokecenter.Go north and fight the rocket trainer.Click on the poster and go down the stairs.

ROCKET HIDEOUT

Go south and get a hidden ppup in a tree.Go west to pick a escaperope while avoiding the trainer.Go north east and go down the stairs.
Go west and go down the stairs while avoiding the trainer.Go south to fight a trainer and get a tm21.
Go north west all the way and pick a hidden nugget.Go south and go on the arrow pointing south.
Get a rarecandy and go on the arrow pointing north.
Go on the arrow pointing west.Go on the arrow pointing east.Walk 2 steps west.Walk 3 steps south.Walk 3 steps west.
Walk 2 steps south.Walk 2 steps east.Avoid the trainer and go east to pick the blackglasses.
Go down the stairs.Pick a either and go north to pick a tm49.
Fight the rocket trainer and get the liftkey.Go south east and go up the stairs.Go north and go on the arrow pointing north.
Go on the arrow pointing north.
Go north east and go up the stairs.Avoid the trainer and go on the first arrow that you see.Go on the arrow pointing north.
Pick a moonstone and go north east to pick a hyperpotion.Go north west all the way.
Go on the 1st arrow pointing east that you see and pick a tm12.
Go on the eastern most arrow pointing south.Go on the arrow pointing west.
Go on the southern most arrow pointing west.Pick a superpotion.
Go on the arrow pointing east.Go on the eastern most arrow pointing south.
Go on the arrow pointing west.Walk 3 steps east.Walk 2 steps south.
Walk 1 step west.Go on the arrow pointing east.Go east and go up the stairs.
Go north west and pick a hyperpotion while avoiding the trainers.
Go south east and go down the stairs.Go in the elevator and go to the B4F floor.Exit the elevator and go west to pick a calcium.
Go north and fight the 2 rocket trainers.Go north and pick a hidden netball.Also pick a hidden nestball.Beat the boss of team rocket.
Pick a silphscope and exit the building.

CELADON CITY

Enter the house south of the big red house.Talk to the guy north west to get a coincase.
Exit the house and cut the tree.Go south west and enter the gym.Go north west to fight a beauty girl while avoiding the other trainers.
Cut the tree and fight the next beauty girl.The next girl is the gym leader.Beat the gym leader and get a tm19.Exit the gym.
Go east to route 7.Go in the big house.Go east and enter the door.

SAFFRON CITY

Go in the house south east of the city and talk to the guy to get a tm29.
Exit the house and fly to lavender town.Go in the building east of the pokecenter.

POKEMON TOWER

Go north east and go up the stairs.Go north and fight your rival.Go west and go up the stairs.
Go north east to fight a trainer and get a escaperope.
Go south and fight the 2 trainers.Go east and go up the stairs.Avoid the trainer north east.Fight the other trainer and pick a elixir.
Go west and pick a awakening.Go south and pick a greatball.Go west and fight the trainer.Go up the stairs.Go north to fight a trainer.
Go north and pick a hidden tinymushroom.Go south and pick a cleansetag.
Go south and beat the 2 trainers.Pick a nugget and go north east to fight a trainer.
Go up the stairs.Go south and pick a xaccuracy.Go north and avoid the first trainer.Go north and fight the next 2 trainers.
Follow the path and get a rarecandy.Beat the marowak near the stairs and go up the stairs.
Go north and fight the 3 rocket trainers.Talk to the old man.

LAVENDER TOWN

Talk to the old man again to get a pokeflute.Exit the house and fly to celadon city.Go west to route 16.
Click the snorlax and say yes.Beat snorlax and go west in the house.Go west and enter the door.
Avoid the first biker by going west from the southern most position.
Fight the 2nd biker and then fight the 4th biker.Avoid the other bikers and go south to route 17.

ROUTE 17

Avoid all the trainers and go south until you see a biker looking right and left.
Fight that biker and go south on the eastern side.Pick a hidden hyperpotion near a sign.Go south and then go west.
Go north until you can see a biker trainer and pick a hidden ppup.
Go south until you can see a biker and pick a hidden maxrevive while avoiding that trainer.
Go east and then go north.Go north until you can see a biker.Avoid that trainer and go north to pick a hidden rarecandy.
Go north and fight a biker trainer.
Go south all the way and avoid all the trainers.Go north a few steps and pick a hidden either near the sign.
Go south east and enter the house.
Go east and enter the door.Go south and fight the trainer in the grass while avoiding the other trainers.Go east to fuchsia city.

FUCHSIA CITY

Go south west and enter the gym.Fight the first 2 trainers that you see.Go south east all the way and go north to fight a trainer.
Go north east all the way while avoiding the trainer.Go north west all the way in the corner.Walk 2 steps south.Walk 3 steps east.
Walk 2 steps south to fight a trainer.Walk 2 steps south.Walk 1 step west and fight the trainer.Walk 1 step west.
Walk 4 steps south and walk 6 steps east.Beat the gym leader to get a tm06.Exit the gym and go in the house south east of the city.
Talk to the fisher and say yes to get a goodrod.Go north and enter the door.Pick a hidden maxrevive and exit the house.
Go north all the way and enter the house.Go north and say yes.

SAFARI ZONE

Go north east and go in the next area.Go east and go up the stairs.Go north and pick a leafstone.
Go west and pick a tm11 in the grass.Go north west and pick a maxpotion.Go east and pick a superpotion.
Go north all the way and go west to the next area.Go up the stairs and follow the path to get a quickclaw.
Go back to the first stairs.Go west and go up the stairs.Go north to pick a tm47.
Go north and pick a protein.Go west all the way and go south to the next area.
Go south and pick the goldteeth.Go west and pick a tm32.Pick a hidden revive and enter the house.
Talk to the guy to get a hm03 and exit the house.Go south and surf south.Go south all the way and pick a superpotion in the grass.
Go east and pick a maxrevive.Go east and go in the next area.Go east and surf east to get a nugget on the ground.
Pick a hidden leafstone on the ground.Go back to fuchsia city.

FUCHSIA CITY

Go in the house east of the pokecenter and talk to the guy to get a hm04.Push the boulder and get a rarecandy.
Exit the house and go east to route 15.

ROUTE 15

Go east and enter the house.Go east and enter the door.Go east and avoid all the trainers until you see the 2 beauty trainers.
Beat the 2 beauty trainers and go east to cut a tree while avoiding all the trainers.
Go north west and pick a tm18 while avoiding all the trainers.Go east to route 14.

ROUTE 14

Go south east and pick a pinapberry while avoiding all the trainers.Go north west and cut the tree while avoiding all the trainers.
Pick a hidden zinc in the grass.Go south and cut the tree.Go east and fight the bird trainer.
Go north to route 13 while avoiding all the trainers.

ROUTE 13

Go north east all the way and fight the first beauty trainer only while avoiding the other trainers.Go south west and pick a hidden ppup.
Go east and follow the path to route 12 while avoiding all the trainers.

ROUTE 12

Go north and cut the tree to get a hidden rarecandy in the grass.Go north and cut the tree while avoiding the fisher.
Beat the trainer and get a iron.Go north and enter the house while avoiding the trainer.Talk to the fisher and say yes to get a superrod.
Exit the house and go north.Click the snorlax and say yes.Beat the snorlax and go north.
Avoid the trainers and get a hidden hyperpotion on the ground.
Go north and fight the fisher.Go north and avoid the fisher.Surf east and get a tm48.
Go north and enter the house while avoiding another fisher.
Go up the stairs and talk to the girl to get a tm27.Exit the house and fly to saffron city.Go in the building north east of the pokecenter.

SILPH CO.

Go north east and enter the elevator.Go to the 11th floor and exit the elevator.Go south and pick a zinc while avoiding the trainer.
Go north west and go down the stairs.Go south east and pick a hidden hpup in the tree.Go west and fight the 2 trainers.
Pick a carbos and pick a rarecandy.Also pick a greatball.Go north and enter the elevator.Go to the 5th floor and exit the elevator.
Go east and fight the rocket trainer.Go west all the way while avoiding the scientist trainer.Go south and fight the rocket trainer.
Go in the portal and go in the portal again.Go east and pick a cardkey.Go west and go in the portal.
Go north and enter the elevator while avoiding the scientist.Go to the 8th floor and exit the elevator.
Avoid the rocket trainer and go south east to pick a iron.Also pick a hidden nugget in a tree.
Go north west and fight the scientist while avoiding the rocket trainer.Go north east and go down the stairs while avoiding the trainers.
Go south east and pick a tm08.Also pick a hidden zinc in a tree.Avoid the rocket trainers and go south west to fight a scientist.
Pick a calcium and go north east.Avoid the rocket and go down the stairs.Go west and pick a hidden carbos in a tree.
Go south west and pick a hpup while avoiding the trainer.Also pick a xspecial.Go north east and enter the elevator.
Go to the 4th floor and exit the elevator.Go south east and pick a tm41.
Pick a hidden iron in a tree while avoiding the rocket trainer.Go north west to fight a scientist while avoiding the rocket trainer.
Go south west and pick a escaperope.Also pick a fullheal.Pick a maxrevive and go north east.
Go up the stairs and go south to pick a hidden ppup in a tree.Go west and pick a hidden elixir in a tree while avoiding the trainer.
Go north west and pick a protein while avoiding the scientist trainer.Go south west and pick a tm01.
Go in the portal and go east all the way to pick a hidden protein in a tree.Go north and go west to pick a hyperpotion.
Fight the trainer and go in the portal east of the scientist.Beat your rival and talk to the guy to get a lapras.Go in the portal south east.
Go south and fight the trainer.Go east and pick a hidden revive in a tree.Go north and beat the boss of team rocket.
Go north and talk to the old man to get a masterball.Go north west and go in the portal.Go in the portal north east.
Go north and enter the elevator.Go to the 9th floor and exit the elevator.
Go south west and pick a hidden hyperpotion near the yellow boxes.
Go north west and pick a hidden calcium in a tree.Go north east and go in the elevator.Go to the 3rd floor and exit the elevator.
Go east and go in the portal.Go south and pick a hidden greatball in a tree.Exit the building.

SAFFRON CITY

Go in the house north west and go up the stairs.Pick a hidden nugget on the table and exit the house.Go north east and enter the gym.
Go in the portal and then go in the portal north west while avoiding the trainer.Go in the portal south west while avoiding the trainer.
Beat the trainer and go in the portal south east.Beat the trainer and go in the portal south west.Go in the portal south west.
Beat the gym leader to get a tm04.Go in the portal and go in the portal north west.Go in the portal north east.
Go in the portal south east.Exit the gym and fly to pallet town.Surf south to route 21.

ROUTE 21

Go south until you can see the twins while avoiding all the trainers.Pick a hidden pearl on the ground south of the twins.
Go south to cinnabar island while avoiding all the trainers.Surf east to route 20.

ROUTE 20

Go east and pick a hidden stardust on the ground north of the swimmer guy while avoiding all the trainers.
Go east and enter the cave while avoiding all the trainers.

SEAFOAM ISLANDS

Go down the stairs.Go down the stairs.Go down the stairs.Go north west and pick a hidden nugget in a rock.Go down the stairs.
Pick a hidden waterstone in a rock and go south east to pick a ultraball.Go north west and go up the stairs.
Go south west and go up the stairs.Go east and pick a pearl.Go east and go up the stairs.Pick a waterstone and go down the stairs.
Go north and go up the stairs.Pick a revive and go north west.Go up the stairs and pick a hyperpotion.Go south west and enter the door.
Fly to cinnabar island and go in the house west of the gym.

POKEMON MANSION

Go north and pick a hidden moonstone in a rock.Go north west all the way while avoiding the trainer.Click on the statue and say yes.
Go east and pick a escaperope.Go south and pick a protein.Go west and go up the stairs.Go up the stairs and fight the trainer.
Pick a hyperpotion and go down the stairs.Click on the statue and say yes.Go south and fight the trainer.
Go south east and pick a zinc.Go north east all the way and pick a calcium.Go north west all the way and go up the stairs.
Go east all the way and pick a iron.Go west and click on the statue.Say yes and go south to fight a trainer.
Go east and pick a hidden rarecandy.Go down the stairs and pick a hpup.Go up the stairs and go to the scientist.
Jump south on the western side.Fight the trainer and go south east to pick a carbos.Go down the stairs.
Go west and fight the trainer.Click on the statue and say yes.Go west and pick a fullrestore.Go north east all the way to fight a trainer.
Pick a hidden elixir and click on the statue.Say yes and go west to pick a tm14.Go west and pick a secretkey.Go south and pick a tm22.
Exit the building.

CINNABAR ISLAND

Go in the gym and fight the first trainer.Avoid the next 2 trainers and click on the computer.Say no and fight the next 3 trainers.
Avoid the next trainer and click on the computer.Say no and go fight the gym leader.Beat the gym leader to get a tm38.
Exit the gym.Talk to bill and say yes.

ONE ISLAND

You will get a meteorite.You will also get a tri-pass.Exit the pokecenter and surf south to treasure beach.

TREASURE BEACH

Go south until you get on the land while avoiding the swimmer.Pick a hidden stardust on the ground north west.
Pick a hidden ultraball on the ground north east.Pick a hidden pearl near the grass.Pick a hidden stardust near the grass.
Pick a hidden starpiece near the grass.Pick a hidden pearl near the grass.Pick a hidden stardust south east.
Pick a hidden pearl south west.Fly to one island.Go south and enter the red house.Talk to the guy to go to two island.

TWO ISLAND

Go north and enter the door.Go south east and pick a revive.Enter the house all the way east.Exit the house.
Go north to cape brink.

CAPE BRINK

Go north all the way and pick a hidden rarecandy near the house.Fly to two island.Go in the red house south west of the pokecenter.
Talk to the guy to go to three island.Go north and enter the door.

THREE ISLAND

Go north all the way and say yes to fight the 4 bikers.Talk to the first guy that you see to get a fullrestore.Go north east and cut the tree.
Get a zinc and go west to bond bridge.Cut the tree and get a hidden ppup.

BOND BRIDGE

Go west and avoid the twins.Cut the tree and get a hidden maxrepel in a rock.Fight the girl trainer and go west.
Avoid the little girl and pick a hidden pearl.Go west and pick a hidden stardust while avoiding all the trainers.Go west to berry forest.

BERRY FOREST

Follow the path and pick a razzberry.Then pick a oranberry.Go south east to pick a persimberry.Go north to pick a pinapberry.
Go north east to pick a chestoberry.Jump south 1 time and and go west to pick a fullheal.Go east and jump south.
Go north east and then go west to pick a aspearberry.Cut the tree and pick a rawstberry.Pick a either and go south to pick a blukberry.
Go south and pick a wepearberry.Also pick a cheriberry.Go east and pick a nanabberry.Go south west and pick a pechaberry.
Surf south and cut the trees to pick a elixir.Go north west all the way and pick a lumberry near the girl.Talk to the girl and beat a hypno.
You will get a iapapaberry.

TWO ISLAND

Talk to the guy to get a moonstone.Exit the house and fly to one island.Go in the pokecenter and talk to bill.
Fly to cerulean city and go east to route 9.Go east to route 10 while avoiding the hikers.

ROUTE 10

Go north east all the way and surf south all the way.Fight the trainer and get a hidden leppaberry.Enter the building.

POWER PLANT

Go north and pick a hyperpotion.Follow the path and go east to pick a tm17.Also pick a elixir.Go west and then go south.
Go east and then go south east all the way to pick a tm25.Go north east all the way and pick a thunderstone.
Avoid the other ball and go west.
Go south and pick a hidden maxelixir.Go west and pick a hidden thunderstone near the door.
Go west and enter the door.Fly to viridian city.

VIRIDIAN CITY

Go north east and enter the gym.Go on the arrow pointing west and fight a trainer.Go on the arrow pointing north and fight a trainer.
Go on the arrow pointing south.Go on the arrow pointing east.Go north and avoid the 3 trainers.Go north and fight the 2 trainers.
Go south east all the way and go north east all the way.Go on the arrow pointing west.Go west and fight the gym leader.
Beat the gym leader to get a tm26.Talk to the gym leader again.Exit the gym and go west to cut a tree.Pick a potion.
Go west to route 22.Go north west to fight your rival.Go west and enter the house.Go north and enter the door.

ROUTE 23

Go north and follow the path.Pick a leppaberry after showing your 3rd badge.Go north and surf north.
Pick a hidden leppaberry on the ground after showing your 5th badge.Go north and follow the path.
Pick a hidden greatball near the grass after showing your 6th badge.Also pick a aspearberry and go north.
Pick a hidden hyperpotion in a rock after showing your 7th badge.Go north and follow the path.
Pick a sitrusberry after showing your 8th badge.Enter the cave.

VICTORY ROAD

Push the boulder south 1 time.Push the boulder east 5 times.Push the boulder north 2 times.Push the boulder east 7 times.
Push the boulder north 2 times.Push the boulder east 1 time and push the boulder south 1 time.
Go north east all the way and pick a hidden fullrestore in a rock while avoiding the girl trainer.
Push the boulder west 2 times and push the boulder north 1 time.Pick a rarecandy and go west.
Pick a hidden greatball in a rock near the girl.Go north west and go up the stairs while avoiding the guy trainer.Go down the stairs.
Go north east all the way and push the boulder west 3 times.Pick a tm02 and go north west all the way.Go up the stairs.
Go south and push the boulder south 1 time.Push the boulder west 2 times.Push the boulder south 1 time.Push the boulder west 2 times.
Go south east all the way and avoid the 2 trainers.Go north and pick a fullheal.Beat the trainer and go north east to fight another trainer.
Pick a tm07 and go up the stairs.Go east and fight the trainer.Pick a maxrevive and push the boulder north 2 times.
Push the boulder west 22 times.
Pick a tm50 and push the boulder south 1 time.Push the boulder west 4 times.
Push the boulder south 3 times.Push the boulder east 1 time.
Go down the stairs and go east to pick a maxpotion.Fight the trainer and go up the stairs.Go east and go to the girl.
Avoid that trainer and go west.Follow the path and avoid the next 2 trainers.Go east and push the boulder in the hole.
Go down the hole and push the boulder west 19 times.Pick a tm37 and go east.Go up the stairs and fight the 2 trainers.
Go down the stairs.Go east and enter the door.

ROUTE 23

Go north west and pick a lumberry.Go north and pick a hidden apicotberry.Go north all the way and enter the building.
Go north west and talk to the girl.Enter the room and beat the 5 trainers.Exit the house and fly to one island.
Enter the pokecenter and talk to the guy east.Exit the house and surf east.
Surf north and go north all the way until you can see a cave while avoiding all the trainers.Enter the cave and go north all the way.

EMBER SPA

Talk to the old man all the way north to get a hm06.Exit the cave.

KINDLE ROAD

Go south and smash the rocks to get a either.Go south on the eastern side and pick a maxrepel while avoiding the trainer.
Go north and when you can see the trainer go west.Go south and go up the stairs.
Go south and smash the rocks to get a carbos while avoiding the girl trainer.
Go north all the way to mt.ember while avoiding all the trainers.

MT.EMBER

Go east and fight the 2 rocket members.Enter the cave.Go north west and go down the stairs.Go north and go down the stairs.
Push the first boulder east 2 times.Push the 2nd boulder east 1 time.Push the 3rd boulder north 1 time.Go down the stairs.
Push the boulder east 1 time.Push the boulder south 1 time.Then go south west.Push the boulder and go down the stairs.
Go south east and go down the stairs.Click on the red stone to get a ruby.Go up the stairs.Go north west and go up the stairs.
Push the boulder and go east.Push the first boulder east 1 time.Push the other boulder west 1 time.Go south and go up the stairs.
Go up the stairs.Go up the stairs.Go south and enter the door.Go west and push the 2 boulders.Avoid the girl trainer and go north.
Smash the rock and go north west to fight a trainer.Pick a hidden greatball and enter the cave.Go north and enter the door.
Go north and enter the door.Go south east and enter the door.Go north and pick a firestone.Go west and pick a hidden firestone in a rock.
Go north west and pick a greatball.Go south and jump south.Go east and pick a hyperpotion near the grass.Fly to one island.
Go in the pokecenter and talk to the guy east.Exit the house and go south in the red house.Talk to the guy to go to four island.

FOUR ISLAND

Pick a hidden greatball.Go north west and smash the rock to get a starpiece.Go south of the pokemart and pick a hidden pearl.
Go east of the pokemart and surf north to get a stardust.Enter the cave.

ICEFALL CAVE

Surf north west and go in the door.Go north east and pick a greatball.
Go north all the way and walk 2 times on the northern most ice square.
Go up the stairs.Walk 2 times on the first ice square.Slide south and slide east to get a nevermeltice.Slide west and slide north.
Go up the stairs and walk 2 times on the southern ice square.Slide north and slide east.Slide south and slide west.
Pick a fullrestore and go up the stairs.Pick a hm07 and go in the door south west.Go up the waterfall and go north west.
Go down the stairs and enter the door.Go north and fight the rocket trainer.Go south and enter the door.Go south and enter the door.
Go south east and enter the door.Go in the red house south west of the pokecenter and talk to the guy to go to six island.

SIX ISLAND

Pick a leppaberry north of the pokecenter.Go east to water path.

WATER PATH

Surf north and go north until you see a girl with a white hat while avoiding all the trainers.
Beat the girl with a white hat and go north east.Surf south and get a elixir.
Go back to the girl with a white hat.Go west and pick a oranberry.
Go west to pattern bush.Avoid the first trainer and go north to fight a girl with a white hat.
Go north west and fight the girl while avoiding the other trainers.Go south west and fight the ruin maniac trainer.
Go south west all the way to green path while avoiding all the trainers.

GREEN PATH

Surf west and pick a hidden ultraball near a trainer.Avoid the trainer and surf north to outcast island.

OUTCAST ISLAND

Surf north until you see a male swimmer trainer while avoiding all the trainers.Avoid the guy swimmer and go north west.
Pick a hidden netball and avoid the rocket trainer.Go back to the guy swimmer and go north east.
Pick a hidden starpiece on the ground and go north to fight a fisher.Pick a ppup and fly to six island.
Go east to water path.

WATER PATH

Go south to pick a pinapberry.Go south and pick a aspearberry near the trainer.Surf south and pick a dragonscale.
Surf north and go fight the trainer.Go south west to ruin valley.

RUIN VALLEY

Go south and pick a sunstone.Go north west all the way and go south west all the way to pick a hpup.
Go north and go up the stairs to fight a trainer.Pick a hyperpotion.Go south east and fight a trainer.
Follow the path and fight the 3 trainers.Use cut on the door and enter the cave.
Go down in the hole.Go down in the hole north.Go down in the hole west.Go down in the hole east.Go down in the hole south.
Click on the purple stone to get a sapphire.Go up the stairs.Go in the door south.Fly to six island.
Go in the red house south of the pokecenter and talk to the guy to go to five island.Go north and enter the door.
Surf north to water labyrinth.Surf north to resort gorgeous.

RESORT GORGEOUS

Surf north and pick a hidden nestball on the ground.Fight the trainer and surf east.
Fight the 4 trainers while avoiding the guy with a blue hat.
Pick a hidden stardust north west of the house.Pick a hidden stardust south west of the house.Pick a hidden starpiece south of the house.
Surf east and enter the cave while avoiding the swimmer.

LOST CAVE

Go down the stairs and fight the ruin maniac.Go in the door east.Go in the door south and pick a laxincense.Go in the door north.
Go in the door east and go in the door north.Go in the door south and go in the door north.Pick a seaincense and go in the door south.
Go in the door east and go in the door north.Go in the door south and go in the door south while avoiding the psychic trainer.
Go in the door east and go in the door east.Pick a revive and go in the door west.Go in the door east and go in the door north.
Go in the door south and go in the door south.Go in the door east and go in the door west.Go in the door south and go in the door west.
Pick a rarecandy and go in the door east.Go in the door east and go in the door north.Go in the door south and go in the door south.
Go in the door east and go in the door west.Go in the door south and go in the door east.Go in the door north and fight a trainer.
Surf east and enter the cave while avoiding the swimmer.Go down the stairs.Go in the door east and go in the door north.
Go in the door south and go in the door south.Go in the door east and go in the door west.Go in the door south and go in the door east.
Go in the door north and pick a silkscarf.Go in the door south and go up the stairs.Go in the door south and fly to five island.
Go east to five isle meadow.

FIVE ISLE MEADOW

Cut the tree and get a hyperpotion.Go south east and avoid the 2 rocket trainers.Surf east to memorial pillar.

MEMORIAL PILLAR

Go east and pick a razzberry in the grass while avoiding the trainer.Go south and pick a sitrusberry while avoiding another trainer.
Also pick a blukberry.Go south and surf south while avoiding a trainer.Stand on the right side of the guy with the yellow hair.
Click on the statue and say yes to get a tm42.Pick a metalcoat and pick a hidden pearl.Go back to the 2nd rocket member.

FIVE ISLE MEADOW

Go south west and surf north west to get a ppup.Go fight the rocket member.Click on the door and enter the house.

ROCKET WAREHOUSE

Go on the arrow pointing west.Run north and go on the arrow pointing east.Go on the arrow pointing east.
Pick a pearl and go on the arrow pointing west.Run north and go on the arrow pointing east.Go on the arrow pointing south.
Run north west and get a pearl.Go on the arrow pointing north.Pick the up-grade and fight the trainer.
Go on the western most arrow pointing south.
Walk north and go on the middle most arrow pointing west while avoiding the rocket trainer.
Pick a hidden netball in a yellow box.Run north east and get a tm36.Go on the eastern most arrow pointing south.
Beat the rocket trainer and go on the arrow pointing east.Avoid the girl trainer and go north to fight the next rocket trainer.
Go north and beat the scientist to get a sapphire.Pick a hidden nestball in a yellow box.Exit the house and fly to one island.
Go in the pokecenter and talk to the guy east.Exit the house and go in the red house south of the pokecenter.
Talk to the guy to go to seven island.Go north and enter the door.Go north to trainer tower.

TRAINER TOWER

Pick a nanabberry and avoid the first trainer.Pick a hidden pearl near the sign.Pick a hidden bigpearl near the sign.
Fight the other trainer.Go south to seven island and go south to canyon entrance.

CANYON ENTRANCE

Go south and fight a girl.Go south and avoid the next trainer.Go south and fight the 2 trainers in green.
Go south west and pick a rawstberry.Fight the 2 trainers with the yellow hair.Go back to the trainers in green.
Go east to sevault canyon.

SEVAULT CANYON

Follow the path and avoid the 2 trainers in red.Go south and pick a nugget.Go south and fight a trainer.
Pick a maxelixir in the grass.Avoid the guy in green and fight the girl in green.Go south and pick a kingrock while avoiding the girl.
Go south and avoid the 2 trainers in red.Enter the house and get a luckypunch.Exit the house and get a cheriberry.
Go south to tanoby ruins.

TANOBY RUINS

Surf west to fight a ruin maniac.Pick a hidden heartscale on the ground.Surf north west all the way and get a hidden stardust.
Surf east until you see a girl trainer.Pick a hidden heartscale on the ground and beat the 2 trainers.
Go north east all the way and pick a hidden pearl.Fight the ruin maniac and fly to three island.
Go south to three isle port and enter the cave.

THREE ISLE PATH

Go east and pick a hidden nugget in a rock near the guy.Talk to the guy to get a nugget.Go in the door and fly to cerulean city.
Go north to route 24.Surf south and follow the path until you see a cave.Enter the cave.

CERULEAN CAVE

Go north and go up the stairs.Pick a fullrestore and go down the stairs.
Surf west all the way and go north all the way to pick a hidden ultraball.
Pick a nugget and go south.Go up the stairs and pick a ppup.Go down the stairs and pick a fullrestore.Go east and go up the stairs.
Pick a ultraball and go down the stairs.Pick a maxelixir and go west.Go up the stairs.Go 6 steps west.Go 2 steps south.Go 6 steps east.
Go 2 steps south.Go 4 steps east.Go south and follow the path.Go down the stairs.Go down the stairs.Go north east and pick a maxrevive.
Go south and pick a ultraball.Exit the cave and fly to pewter city.

PEWTER CITY

Go north east all the way and cut the tree.Enter the house and talk to the guy all the way north to get a oldamber.Exit the house.
Look at your pokedex and make sure you have 50 owned pokemon.Fly to the pokecenter in route 10.

ROUTE 10

Enter the pokecenter and talk to the scientist.Say yes and you will get a everstone if you own 20 pokemon.
Exit the house and fly to vermilion city.Go east to route 11.

ROUTE 11

Go east all the way and enter the house while avoiding all the trainers.Go up the stairs and talk to the scientist.
Say yes and you will get a itemfinder if you own 30 pokemon.Go down the stairs and enter the door east.Go east to route 12.

ROUTE 12

Go stand where the snorlax was and use the item finder to get a leftovers.Fly to celadon city and go west to route 16.

ROUTE 16

Go stand where the snorlax was and use the item finder to get a leftovers.Go west and enter the house.
Go up the stairs and talk to the scientist.
Say yes and you will get a amuletcoin if you own 40 pokemon.Go down the stairs and exit the house.
Fly to fuchsia city and go east to route 15.

ROUTE 15

Enter the house and go up the stairs.Talk to the scientist and say yes.You will get a exp.share if you own 50 pokemon.
Go down the stairs and exit the house.Fly to viridian city.

VIRIDIAN CITY

Go north east and enter the gym.Go stand where the gym leader was and use the item finder to get a machobrace.
Exit the gym and fly to two island.Go north to cape brink.

CAPE BRINK

Surf north east and go stand on the square.Use the item finder to get a ppmax.

Fly to lavender town and go in the building east of the pokecenter.

POKEMON TOWER

Go to the top of the tower and go stand where the old man was.Use the item finder to get a soothebell.THE END!

A lot is missing right now but as I said- the guide will not be updated anymore unless someone else would like to take over (use my guide as a base for their own) or a mod would update the OP.

• 1 month later...

FYI, some of the items mentioned in the guide are different sometimes.  For example in Mt.Moon I received a Stardust near the TeamRocket NPC instead of an Antidote as listed in the Kanto guide.

The guide was not updated in a while.Since unova region update a lot of items were changed in kanto.A few hidden items are also missing.

You can use my kanto hoenn and unova guides with all items and hidden items in this topic.

Data is up to date since the pokemmo update in December.Working on getting it up to date since the new update that happened yesterday.

Hoenn seems to have the same data so its likely that the other regions items are still the same as the update in December.

Edited by MightyBoxer
  • 11 months later...
5 hours ago, Dragonerd said:

You left out fusha city

bruh this guide is almost 10 years old and I haven't updated it for eternity

E:

and Fuchsia City for sure is in the guide

image.thumb.png.3cf26d418f859b4c7e00e1f6315237c9.png

Edited by RysPicz