[Storyline Guide] Kanto complete walkthrough & Hidden item Guide

how long does this take c:

The altrun? Depends on how good you are at altruns.

If you're focusing and are good, it takes like 5-6 hours. If you're netflix&chilling while doing it or its your first few, tack on a couple hours.

(Just an educated guesstimate. It took me 7 the last time I did Kanto.)

Edited by Phryme
  • 1 month later...

Jesus fucking christ mods help, this guide has became a clusterfuck with totally unneeded forum update. I really don't want to spend the whole day fixing everything.

I'll pay some pokeyen to any mod willing to help me with fixing all this, hope it's not considered RMT

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, PokeRofl said:

Does this guide even work anymore since if you try to use a level 100 without any gym badges it will loft around?

I will update the guide as soon as I can, for now I'm alting like mad to adjust to the post-update game

Just now, RysPicz said:

I will update the guide as soon as I can, for now I'm alting like mad to adjust to the post-update game

no no I just mean would you just do a regular run now and transfer all the items over to your main? it seems like the whole "transfer a level 100 to new account and shred through game" phase is over. You can obviously still transfer amulet coin and shit over tho which is a plus.

3 hours ago, PokeRofl said:

no no I just mean would you just do a regular run now and transfer all the items over to your main? it seems like the whole "transfer a level 100 to new account and shred through game" phase is over. You can obviously still transfer amulet coin and shit over tho which is a plus.

Well it isn't actually what I meant, you can bring lvl 100 poke and use it to sweep quickly through storyline after you defeated Giovanni. I still like to use it, it's much easier and helps to level the starter to use later on ;)

Like I said I will adjust the guide to the 'new storyline' (both of them actually) very soon.

• 2 months later...
On 5/21/2014 at 10:01 PM, RysPicz said:

Viridian City

Key items: Oak's parcel

Items: Potion, Macho Brace, TM26

Others: Dream Eater tutor

Hide contents

First enter the pokecenter and heal up. Then go to pokemart. Take the parcel, then collect the Potion on the left side (behind the tree). Now come back to Pallet and hand over the package to the old man. After that teleport to Viridian and head to Viridian Forest.

Where is Macho Brace ?

On 5/21/2014 at 10:01 PM, RysPicz said:

Then get the VS Seeker from the hot gril in the pokecenter, heal your sweeper. Take the Bike Voucher from the Chairman and go to S.S. Anne.

Now where can I obtain Vs Seeker and Macho Brace ?

Dude I got 8 Badges just E4 left... so now I am collecting all hidden items but your guide is so confusing....

Edited by NetFreak
4 hours ago, NetFreak said:

Now where can I obtain Vs Seeker and Macho Brace ?

Dude I got 8 Badges just E4 left... so now I am collecting all hidden items but your guide is so confusing....

Vs seeker you get in the vermilion pc, talk to the person right of nurse Joy, macho brace you get when you itemfinder where Geovanni stood.

• 3 weeks later...

so im a lil bit new to this like completely and i wanna ask...um well what u mean by the term sweeper bcuz i googled and i didn't actually understood but i think its a pokemon thats not too powerfull to disobey but at the same time at its limit's so u can be able to 1K.O all the starter gyms? is that what it means?

10 minutes ago, ragstal said:

so im a lil bit new to this like completely and i wanna ask...um well what u mean by the term sweeper bcuz i googled and i didn't actually understood but i think its a pokemon thats not too powerfull to disobey but at the same time at its limit's so u can be able to 1K.O all the starter gyms? is that what it means?

yes :)

i alrdy made a new account and i came here bcuz this seems rly slow.... sooo i thought to came here to find some answears...

Spoiler

(i guess the problem with me is bcuz im a super duper noob in this just YET)

...obviously to find faster ways to do these alt runs.

ok so first things first! u start off by mailing from ur main char some pokeballs, items and pokemons with lvl 20 and some good selected moves i guess? if so the char must be in a different account or it can be in the same account with ur main char?

any other preparations aside from pokemons to start smooth run? like we rly would need some basic items that are not posible to be found in the run?

Where the fuck did the items on cycling road go? I collected all of them last week on like 5 alts. And this week they are just gone. I thought i just overread picking them up on the first alt but on the 2nd one i was watching carefully if the items were there and they are not. No PP Up no Max revive anymore.

On 27.08.2016 at 1:39 AM, Diimiitrii said:

Where the fuck did the items on cycling road go? I collected all of them last week on like 5 alts. And this week they are just gone. I thought i just overread picking them up on the first alt but on the 2nd one i was watching carefully if the items were there and they are not. No PP Up no Max revive anymore.

Last update deleted a lot of items apparently to make altruns less profitable. Devs are fighting with alts using all means necessary but they still are the best and most reliable source of income regardless of what they do

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Parke said:

@RysPicz I started one last night man, got to Celadon and it seems they've replaced the PPUP there with a Rare Candy. So there's 2 candies there now. gay

I know bruh, one of pp ups got replaced with Poison Barb lmao.

I need to re-work entire guide tho but defo not now or anytime soon, first time in my life altrun took me freaking 24h, im unmotivated and rusty af

2 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

I know bruh, one of pp ups got replaced with Poison Barb lmao.

I need to re-work entire guide tho but defo not now or anytime soon, first time in my life altrun took me freaking 24h, im unmotivated and rusty af

What the actual fuck why like