School of Brock (May 22nd)

Ign : Yettodie

Reserved

IGN FlavaJabari

Registration Method: Post your IGN in this thread once registration has occurred. I will allow two sign ups per forum account, given they are in different posts. Test posting in this thread will result in being unable to participate in the tournament. Please only sign up players who have asked you to in order to prevent any confusion the day of the tournament. Registration is based on Forum Time. Registration will be first come, first serve.

Can I know why my post were suppressed?

Can I know why my post were suppressed?

The reason is actually in what you quoted:

Registration Method: Post your IGN in this thread once registration has occurred. I will allow two sign ups per forum account, given they are in different posts. Test posting in this thread will result in being unable to participate in the tournament. Please only sign up players who have asked you to in order to prevent any confusion the day of the tournament. Registration is based on Forum Time. Registration will be first come, first serve.

Reserving posts for somebody who you don't know of if they will actually play or not is first of all unfair to the people who actually bothered to sign up for the event.

Definately in a 21 man tournament.

Also the post did not contain an IGN.