Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

Plague

Since kyogre and groudon are supposed to be ancient mythological creates, and mega evolution is supposed to "bring out the hidden potential and power, or the original pokemon" or something, they're probably gonna be mega. Plus they have to continue this feature in someway, new forms is getting a tad overdone.

Since kyogre and groudon are supposed to be ancient mythological creates, and mega evolution is supposed to "bring out the hidden potential and power, or the original pokemon" or something, they're probably gonna be mega. Plus they have to continue this feature in someway, new forms is getting a tad overdone.

Mega Lugia... HNGGHHHHHHHHHHH

mega darkrai tho, would be epic... but considering that gamefreak has fallen too deep into cute stuff by making a pokemon out of a cake... pretty much there will be a mega shaymin

Mega Lugia... HNGGHHHHHHHHHHH

mega darkrai tho, would be epic... but considering that gamefreak has fallen too deep into cute stuff by making a pokemon out of a cake... pretty much there will be a mega shaymin

I don't think Lugia, Darkrai or Shaymin have an "original hidden form". Especially not shaymin since sky version. I wouldn't expect too much legends mega. Just the occasional one 

Hmmm, I find this one curious.

[spoiler]

R34SeJc.png

Bring back following Pokemon plz...

[/spoiler]

Is this real? If it is, I'll be murdering a couple of million seeds in the distant future.

Fake most likely. If it was real, there should have been more information about it.

Probably not the real thing but an example of what the cartridge looks like if anyone was curious.

[Spoiler]

b7TtiJA.png

[/Spoiler]

I think some official pictures of the box art had these cartridges next to them, but ofcourse way smaller, so I'd assume they're real. Plus it's not unusual for them to do this.

Just saying guys but if you want updates and more info on things (Can't guarantee leaked info) come to Pokemon Showdown and join the "Pokemon In-Game" chat room, it's basically the discussion room for Pokemon Games but we have Two hackers "Scotteh" and "Lopunny" in there who know a few things we don't and have interesting links they can relate to with X and Y to Alpha and Omega.

May not be the most popular of rooms but once the games start releasing more content, pretty sure it will end up like the Old X and Y chat with around 300 people if anyone was for that. But yeah, just drop by if ya wanna.

I think some official pictures of the box art had these cartridges next to them, but ofcourse way smaller, so I'd assume they're real. Plus it's not unusual for them to do this.

[spoiler]obviousphotoshop.png[/spoiler]

Believe me I can assure you they aren't real.

3DS games also do not have an 'arch' at the top, and the quality of sticker ontop of the badly photoshopped cartridge is quite the difference.

$_35.JPG

Ontop of that, the above screenshot is also a really bad fake, the quality of the main character and Mudkip are horrendous. And his hair is the wrong colour.

they also said its not gonna take place in hoenn b4 it was released and also it says new world so ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; but still hyped Alpha sapphire masterrace sapphire was my first pokemon game so im oviously getting the remake of it :3 just gotta wait for november........ i wish i had a time machine

they also said its not gonna take place in hoenn b4 it was released and also it says new world so ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; but still hyped Alpha sapphire masterrace sapphire was my first pokemon game so im oviously getting the remake of it :3 just gotta wait for november........ i wish i had a time machine

Shut up Telf

[spoiler]obviousphotoshop.png[/spoiler]

Believe me I can assure you they aren't real.

3DS games also do not have an 'arch' at the top, and the quality of sticker ontop of the badly photoshopped cartridge is quite the difference.

$_35.JPG

Ontop of that, the above screenshot is also a really bad fake, the quality of the main character and Mudkip are horrendous. And his hair is the wrong colour.

Stop posting in OT and get back to work sprite making slave.

What they said was that it would take players through a new world and that the games are a fresh take on Ruby and Sapphire.

Later they confirmed that shit was just marketing fluff. It's going to be a remake, like HG/SS were.

in all seriousness, aren't the markings on their body related to the names?

No idea what to make out of Rayquaza his markings though

resembles

8fb1063ca920cfa23d4cbb6f1b15fa50.png the most I'd guess

I instantly imagine a Rayquaza from New Phyrexia because of the phi symbol.

[spoiler]FWivL0p.jpg[/spoiler]

"Behold blessed perfection."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.