Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

Plague

but-why-o.gif

Oh god does this mean we get a remake of a remake when they redo Leafgreen and Firered. 

Why did that video look so fake? It wasn't until I saw that the video is on pokemon.com that I was actually convinced it was real.

Didn't look at all fake to me. uwot

Anyways, HYPE. 3rd gen is honestly my favorite (Hoenn babby etc. etc.) in terms of casual play. It was so fun playing through the game and the story, and having unique mechanics like Dive. Oh god I hope that comes back. Oh man I'm so excited. The hype is real.

I hope it wasn't rushed like X and Y were. And I wan the Battle Frontier with Move tutors. And trumpets. All the glorious trumpets. And Mega forms for Sceptile and Swampert. This might be the only game where you get to import a pokemon from Gen3 to the second version of Gen 3. I cant wait to use my Lax non- speed boost Blaziken with SkyUppercut and Blaze Kick.

According to a press release from Nintendo and The Pokémon Co. International, each game will be a "new adventure" that takes place in a "spectacular new world." The most recent Pokémon games are Pokémon X/Pokémon Y, which were released last October on 3DS.

Pokémon Ruby/Pokémon Sapphire, the third pair of Pokémon titles, originally launched in November 2002 on Game Boy Advance in Japan, and arrived in North America in March 2003. Nintendo has sold more than 16 million copies of Ruby and Sapphire globally, making them the Game Boy Advance's top-selling games.

So is it really Hoenn?

So I guess the next pokemmo update will be in 6 months. Seeing as they scrounged an update up when X and Y came out.

Scenario 1.

Hey guys remember when we promised Hoenn starters? We put them in the Game Corner as promised! Were totally not doing this because of the new games that just got released. Please play our game and donate to our poor indie wallet. Were just a small group trying to bring happiness to the world by stealing another companys product and turning it into something profitable for us.

Scenario 2.

Everyone actually quits the game and plays Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby.

Hype.

Gotta love 3rd gen remake. What's the Emerald version gonna be called?

There has never been a 3rd version for the remakes.

Scenario 1.

Hey guys remember when we promised Hoenn starters? We put them in the Game Corner as promised! Were totally not doing this because of the new games that just got released. Please play our game and donate to our poor indie wallet. Were just a small group trying to bring happiness to the world by stealing another companys product and turning it into something profitable for us. 

Scenario 2.

Scenario 1. what will probably happen.

Scenario 2. what I hope happens. 

Scenario 1.

Scenario 2.

A combination of both, except it ends with Scenario 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.