[Sig] Chrono's premium gfx shop

Hi everyone I go by Chrono on here and I am a graphic designer, here is a little about me. At 15 I noticed a signature on a runescape fan site and wondered how I could make something like that. That Christmas my dad bought photoshop for me, and now 7 years later I work as a graphic designer for a print shop and a page designer for a newspaper. For the whole time I played runescape, and afterwards followed halo at MLG I was an active designer on those sites respective forums, and those experiences contributed hugely to my job's today. TLDR; now I am into pokemmo and looking to pick up where I left off a couple years ago. I am charging for everything, because I think my time in photoshop is worth saving me some payday's, but I see plenty of others looking for practice if money's tight.

Signatures 100k (Matching avatar for 25k more):

ff13.png

jin.png

arana-1.png

vsig.png

lights.png

reach.png

naruto-1.png

Banners or other big graphics: 200k

soldierbanner.png

Userbars: 50k

esam.png

dsffan.png

I can do anything else you may need, If you have a need for something different I can work out custom pricing for you. If you want to order something post here or message with what you have in mind. Thanks for checking out my thread.

Alright, I'll be the first to try.

Name: Vorred

Signature and Avatar

Death The Kid from Soul Eater for both.

Might ask for a matching banner if I like the sig and have the money to spare.

whisper me in game @ Vorred

For one you mentioned runescape YES and you know about H3 MLG YES.

i'll be 2nd 

ign: Vooshu

yellow User bar with Arcanine (i will give you 100k =))

Signature  +Avatar (Animated would be awesome but if not no problem,)

Shiny Arcanine with a great matching Background , If need be I can send you the Arc render but if not I'll let you do your magic, Thanks much.-Vooshu

Thanks for being the first to take the plunge Vorred. How are these? 

vorredavvy_zpsac8aee50.png

vorredsample_zpsfd202c4c.png

Watermark on the signature gets removed after payment then I will send you a final version. I'm on my lunch break at work so I can't message anyone in game, but when I get home in a couple hours I will get started on everyone else's orders.

Right? Runescape was my life from 12-16, and Halo and specifically MLG was my life from 16-19. 

i'll be 2nd 

ign: Vooshu

yellow User bar with Arcanine (i will give you 100k =))

Signature  +Avatar (Animated would be awesome but if not no problem,)

Shiny Arcanine with a great matching Background , If need be I can send you the Arc render but if not I'll let you do your magic, Thanks much.-Vooshu

Vushuavvy_zps5557e6d9.png

Vushu_zps4cc3db1f.png

vushuarcanineuserbar_zpsf0df2a3f.png

How does this work for you? I didn't know what you wanted the userbar to say so I just guessed, let me know what you want on that and I will replace it when I remove the watermarks.

100K if you can make me an Userbar with shiny Teddiursa and paste that under my current sign so i can have both at the same time

londaruserbar_zpsc48ad10c.png

What do you think? I had the same question as with Vooshu, so let me know what you want the text to say If guessed wrong and I can replace it for the final version.

londaruserbar_zpsc48ad10c.png

What do you think? I had the same question as with Vooshu, so let me know what you want the text to say If guessed wrong and I can replace it for the final version.

Perfect, what's your IGN? I'll contact and pay you as soon as possible ( probably tonight cause have lessons all day and after that training )

These are impressive. I suggest you make a form with all of the information you need for people to fill out. It's probably most convinient.

I'll order a sig + avatar too 

IGN: Breathcore

Text: I'd like it to say "KingCheerios" in a slightly smaller font below my name, please :)

Details: Grumpig, with an overall purple and grey theme. Also not to sound too picky, but I like my sigs to have a thin black border around them, if you don't mind. Thanks in advance  :P

Sounds good to me

Name: Mauru

Sig and avatar

Shiny dusclops

animated if possible,

and dark colors with the red, also text  Mauru [nXo]

mauru_zpseb4f5db2.png

Hows this? I may add some animation to the final if I can make it look the way I want it.

Thanks for being the first to take the plunge Vorred. How are these? 

Watermark on the signature gets removed after payment then I will send you a final version. I'm on my lunch break at work so I can't message anyone in game, but when I get home in a couple hours I will get started on everyone

Damn they're sweet.

Send me a pm on forums whenever you're in game and ill get on.

Anyone have any idea why I can't add you guys in game? Every in game name I've been given gives me a user does not exist message. Anyone needing to pay can try adding me at ChronoDM,thanks.

You need to make sure you're both on at the same time to add one another. 

You need to make sure you're both on at the same time to add one another. 

Oh weird ok, thanks for the help

Just stopping by to tell you I like your signatures. You use Photoshop? 

I appreciate it, for everything posted here I used photoshop, but I do work with other adobe products so they may be peppered in here and there for some effects.

Anyone have any idea why I can't add you guys in game? Every in game name I've been given gives me a user does not exist message. Anyone needing to pay can try adding me at ChronoDM,thanks.

I tried whispering you in-game a day or 2 ago but got no reply, though you were definitely online