Hi to everyone!

Ragnae

Sup, my name is Ragnae, 18 yrs living in Germany.

I found this Game a week ago totally randomly, since i was looking after years for a new Pokemon MMORPG (b4 that i've played in begin 2012 a game called "Pokemon World Online", came pretty to the top at this game but it was unplayable sadly to the server/stuck/glitch issues.

I've been playing this Game  now for a little amount of time, without any contacts.I dont really have any "friends" (would say..i guess lol)

at this game currently, so i wanted to change this by being a part in the forum.

My Ingame Username is "Ragnae" , i can speak german,english and turkish , and im currently enjoying the game very much (dont know what to do after e4 though) , im still looking for a team (prefer german but doesn't really matter tbh), i just got my 8th badge and heading to e4 right now.Im playing this game for "PvP" , so i dont really care much about the storyline, i just finish it then i will focus on being a good trainer, and will do lots of trainer battles. (accepting challenges, level average : 40-45)

Hope that ill get a friendly welcome as a new guy here (;p) , for more infos about my team etc. just ask

PS. This Game is fun, lol

So many germans recently... o.O

we just accepted two new members to our team and both are german (though we require the english language at all times).

Anyways, nice to meet you and welcome to the forums.