Best PvP Players & Teams of PokeMMO

I could take over. Would just help to get your current tables with everyone outside of this list.

Sounds glorious orange, pm your email and I can forward those to ya. Also, if you have any questions about scoring let me know. 

EDIT: Well poop. RIP this thread I guess. Please have a link to this OG beast when you make the new one. 

Edited by DoubleJ

Actually I was planning to do top 25 but as I got access to JJ's sheets there were so many tied 24s so I'll highlight top 20. However, I could make a lowfont spoiler top 50ish something for the last page.

Yup, the ties are real. Sounds pretty awesome though orange. I'd suggest double checking those numbers in the 15-20 range. They're probably right but sometimes things slip.

Yup, the ties are real. Sounds pretty awesome though orange. I'd suggest double checking those numbers in the 15-20 range. They're probably right but sometimes things slip.

Yeah, will do. Ctrl + F is a friend but in case of any overlooks (mostly whether a tournament is gimmick or standard) each player can check for themselves and probably will if they're on the list.

Expect new thread to be up and running somewhere next week, turned out to be busier that I thought.