Best PvP Players & Teams of PokeMMO

Update: With a few more officials under the belt of PokeMMO, the Top 10 underwent a serious shake-up. Raaidn had no choice other than to take 2nd place in today's Official UU Standard thanks to an unfortunate d/c. Raaidn has now went from 4th Place to 4th Place with 24.5 points. And beyond that, nothing has really happened. 

Stay tuned folks!

I believe I won a NU official this Friday.

can you tell me how many points i have? i was reading the criteria and i guess it was updated so i'm guessing a few of my officials don't count now

Whaaaaa? All of your officials count if you took 1st or 2nd. I'll give you a point total when I get back to me laptop in a few hours.

can you tell me how many points i have? i was reading the criteria and i guess it was updated so i'm guessing a few of my officials don't count now

Your points are around 12.5. 

Just check the hall of fame and count the no. of 1st places and 2nd places and award the points correctly depending on whether it is gimmick or standard.

Update: Congratulations to JSTUD for taking second place in the most recent Standard OU Official. JSTUD is now in 9th Place with 14 points.

Also, DestructX is currently at 11.5 points with 3 Standard wins, 4 Standard seconds, 1 Gimmick win, and 1 Gimmick second. 

I'm too lazy to look through comments but will this ever be update with best per tier?

I used to do that, but unfortunately it was pretty time condusive and I made more errors than was worth it.

For a quick down and dirty by points:

KingBowser Best OU
Raaidn Best UU
Frags Best Doubles

NU just came back, but there really wasn't enough tourneys overall to say someone was the best. Gimmicks I can't remember, but Bowser was close.

I used to do that, but unfortunately it was pretty time condusive and I made more errors than was worth it.

For a quick down and dirty by points:

KingBowser Best OU
Raaidn Best UU
Frags Best Doubles

NU just came back, but there really wasn't enough tourneys overall to say someone was the best. Gimmicks I can't remember, but Bowser was close.

Now I see why Frags 5-0 me in a doubles tourney :D

Update: Congratulations to [LYLE] KingCheerios for winning today's Official Team Tournament! [LYLE] has now won back-to-back TT's and have closed the gap between them and [AW]. Shout-out to [CiX] for making another strong performance and earning two more points, holding onto their position as the 3rd overall team in the game competitively. 

This tournament saw an incredible display of performances from some of the top teams in the game. [LYLE] was pinned against [AW] in the 2nd Round, matching the top two teams in the game. [LYLE] advanced on victories by Artemiseta (over Haazuu) and KingBowser (over Frags). [CiX] worked through the other half of the bracket having some extremely close matches in nearly every round. In the end, NikhilR stepped in for KingBowser at OU, while Raaidn and Artemiseta continued on in UU and Doubles respectively. Art lost a close match early on, and the pressure was placed on Raaidn and Nik from there on out. Nik made some brilliant plays and came out victorious, putting the pressure on Raaidn. 

In the end, Raaidn did what Raaidn does; succeeding in his match against Burntzebra with skill, creativity, and raw power.

PainTrain #1

KingPorygon2 #1

Dragonite #1