[IPS] Scribblemon (Version 2.0 | Back sprites now included! | Last updated 24-09-2014)

Patrick

Holy glory this is amazing
I feel like the president of sony playing his wii u
Since this isn't the patch that I work on but it's so good hahaha

Thank you. We are glad you think so.

Edit: Even though miltank, sudowoodo, sunkern and sunflora aren't obtainable, they're encounterable so they should be next on priority list
especially miltank and sudowoodo who are on the general vs seeker route

They are complete but RacheLucario and I are going to finish "a few more" sprites before posting a new version. (By this I mean back sprites for everything done until now; 113 or so yet to complete.) This huge new version will be called Version 2.0. After that there are a few possibilities:

• Do we complete the not-yet-obtainable parts of the Pokedex in advance?
  • Look into making a DS ROM patch for scribbly followers?
  • Modify the party sprites? Probably not, because I hate when patches make party icons unrecognizable (sorry Moemon). If we do this, it would probably be a separate patch so you can opt out.
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

BTW Patrick can I apply this patch in my fire red ROM I have trainer sprite D's patched graphic patches and music patched does it going to crash or something I'm waiting for scribble on with hats
Also waiting for dark shade new hats remade ^×^

From memory I couldn't use this with Darkshades graphic patch without an explosion of colours on the overworld. It's probably best to copy a blank rom and use that

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Kizhaz locked this topic