[IPS] Scribblemon (Version 2.0 | Back sprites now included! | Last updated 24-09-2014)

Patrick

HAHAHAHAHHAHA I LAUGHED SO HARD WATCHING THIS :D

If the Pokemon in "Screenshots" are the only ones "Scribbled", then you should allow everyone in the community to "Scribble", or is this already happening? :P

EDIT: Just saw the title "82/386 available :P", but you could still let community help you haha

Thank you all for your kind words.

Me gusta, also the mini sprites are going to be changed too?

Party mini-sprites will not be changed. I recommend this patch for those (it is compatible with this one).

If the Pokemon in "Screenshots" are the only ones "Scribbled", then you should allow everyone in the community to "Scribble", or is this already happening? :P

The first 82 Pokemon in the Dex are complete and in the downloadable patch.

You should allow everyone in the community to "Scribble", or is this already happening? :P

EDIT: Just saw the title "82/386 available :P", but you could still let community help you haha

FAQ

Can I draw some Pokemon for you?
Not for this patch. It's nothing personal, we just want the art to be consistent.

FAQ

Do you even lift?

Do you?

Is shininess supported?
Yes. Shinies have their own distinct palettes based on canon shiny colors.

How do you decide what to draw?
I go in National Dex order. When I reach not-yet-available-in-PokeMMO Pokemon I will skip them.

When will more Pokemon be scribbled?
ETA: Soon™

Are you for real?
Yes, I am very for real.

Can I draw some Pokemon for you?
Not for this patch. It's nothing personal, we just want the art to be consistent.

NOTE: This is entirely unofficial. Do not be misled by the polish or professionalism of our art.

NOTE 2: Turn off DS Sprites.

ftfy

Would be even cooler if the follower pokemon sprites were Scribblemon as well o3o

It's pretty possible that if the creators decide to not launch the nds patch and they approve someone else will create a patch.

[spoiler]

after a couple hours of pain, suffering and misery some cheap results ;p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka4sUi8TIf0

[/spoiler]

Version 1.2 is now available for download. It adds sprites for 14 more Pokemon specifically chosen for their frequency of use/appearance in the game.

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/?msbycc6pjjwb6b1

The 14 added are:

[spoiler]#171 Lanturn

#195 Quagsire
#196 Espeon
#197 Umbreon
#212 Scizor
#214 Heracross
#227 Skarmory
#230 Kingdra
#232 Donphan
#233 Porygon2