Design Your Own Region [ April 18th-May 28th]

Only one entry per Forum Account. You are free to update/edit your post until the contests ends.

This is the only rule that features the words forum and post, but it says one entry per account. If I got this right, as long as you don't post two regions it's fine.

Hey I could be wrong about this but I'm sure once I tried to make a post with quite a few images in it and when I tried to post it wouldn't let me because I had more than the allowed limit of posted images.

I'm probably going to have a few images accompanying my entry (I think maybe others will too), so will the image limit be lifted for this this thread or shall we just post links to image sharing sites instead? I would prefer to be able to post my image alongside my walls of text but it's no big deal if not.

You're free to post links instead if you'd like, for the pictures. But yes I have no problem if you make extra posts in order to fit your picture images, just so long as the posts are back to back.

Yay! We get to see some Fera work :)

[spoiler] This means you're entering, riiiight?? [spoiler] Pressure is on for you [/spoiler][/spoiler]

Yup, I'm entering!  :D  Really having fun working on mine and I'm dying to see everyone else's.

Gilgamesh is too enthralled in dork souls 2 and I have no drive to work on this

Sorry to hear that. I've lost a little drive either, because exams and all, but I'll start on my Pokemon List and Encounter Rates Today. (I'm trying to make the List cool and everything but I want to make sure no type is left out, AKA Ghost, Dark, Steel, and Fairy).

EDIT: In the beginning, I knew I'd win the Houndour. But as I see more and more people posting about their region, it's a little discouraging. Hopefully, making a better region map will cheer me up ^_^

EDIT: In the beginning, I knew I'd win the Houndour. But as I see more and more people posting about their region, it's a little discouraging. Hopefully, making a better region map will cheer me up ^_^

My bets are on Fera. 

[spoiler] Please tone down the over confidence if you want to do your best [/spoiler]

Just being honest. I'd rather have every one post on the final day then have a person post every few days and allow for others to copy off of their work.
Not saying that will happen, but I don't trust people.

i dunno man i think i'd rather post first so that in case any common ideas occur it'll look like they've been ripped off from mine

Nice so far Fera =] that map is gonna look smart once finished! i'm liking the concept of the interconnected islands, I've decided to stay old school with a big landmass xD

as for all the talk about potential copying/borrowing ideas etc....it's highly possible some people will have some similar ideas as it happens in pretty much any walk of life, we just have to trust the judges to make the call between that and actual plagiarism.  

Plus not only that, it would be pretty sad to rip someone off in the community of a game you enjoy playing right? (or am i being a bit idealistic? haha)