Design Your Own Region [ April 18th-May 28th]

My submission. Don't make fun of it please :<

If somebody does you just tell me and I'll take care of it.  :P

No reason to worry though everybody in this particular topic are pretty great people, and I doubt your submission will be bad at all, when its all there.

If somebody does you just tell me and I'll take care of it.  :P

No reason to worry though everybody in this particular topic are pretty great people, and I doubt your submission will be bad at all, when its all there.

Oh I was just joking about that. My submission is slightly ridiculous, and this will be evident after reading it at the end. Not sure if it's because I've rushed it or I just have psychological issues.

Ok this Post will be reserved for my Entry. Since it's on a website, I will edit in the address when I am finished.

Website Address:  http://Yashwant12.wix.com/pokeregioninto

Please do not browse through, as some parts are still under construction.

These parts are finished.

- Home Page

- All Subpages Under Pokedex Excluding Pokemon List

- All Subpages Under Into Excluding Storyline

- Gym Leader Descriptions

Will add others when finished.

Octavo Region

Ign Mauru

Reason for name: Octavo in Latin means Rivalry.  Once you read the rest of the things the meaning will be clear.  Each town is based of the old teams of pokemmo, as I believe this game was made what it is today because of the old teams. This is a serious entry and I worked hard on it.

The Octavo Region is home to pokemon in gens 1-4

The Starters for choice are Squirtle Charmander Bulbasaur

Professor: [spoiler]

Name: Professor Auxilium (help in latin)

Professor’s area of study is focused on gen 1-4 pokemon, with an expertise on fire types.

Auxilium is 37 years of age, and stands rather tall.  He has a short crew cut, and a very nicely trim cut beard.

Partner Pokemon: Chimchar [/spoiler]

Pokedex: [spoiler]The pokedex is a scanner type handheld device, that scans the pokemon, then gives a hologram read out of every information available on that pokemon.[/spoiler]

CWnnn1S.png

My artwork is crap   i put all effort into details 

Srry for spelling btw also   auto correct on word hurt alot     i have read it 100 times   its all blurring together now

Towns

Wishlint- [spoiler]Wishlint is the town all adventurers start in.  Wishlint got its name from the idea that this town is where many young trainers’ wishes become reality.  There is not much in the small town, but there is a strong sense of community who are willing to open their arms and accept anyone who wants to start their journey.

Houses:  There are not many houses in Wishlint.  However there is a pokelab, which is home to Professor.  There are also 3 houses one of which is the adventurers.  Another one of the houses belongs to the adventurer’s rival, and the last, belongs to a mysterious man.  Not much is known about this man other than that he has an enclosed battle arena in his back yard, which noises can be heard coming from every day.

Pokelab: The pokelab is where Professor studies all of his pokemon.  It is also where all new beginners come to choose their first pokemon.  Professor is loved by all who live in the entire Octavo region. The pokelab is a very large building that is directly in the center of town, and on top of the lab, is a large telescope that is off limits to everyone except the professor.  All the professor will say, is that he is watching what he thinks to be a newly discovered pokemon. [/spoiler]

Bongettu- [spoiler]Bongettu is the first town that trainers come to, and also the home of the first gym.  Bongettu is a slightly larger town than Wishlint. Bongettu got its name from the handmade poke flutes that are sold their.  Bongettu has many medicine shops.  Items such as potions, ethers, PP-UPS, and stardust can be bought within these shops. They are usually accepting to all newcomers into their town, and are considered to be very laid back and chill.  A lot of them are farmers, and grow lots of plants for themselves and pokemon.

Buildings: In Bongettu there are many factories which make the medicine that are sold in the shops.  Because of the many factories, there is a very dense fog that covers the city and the surrounding routes.  There are 7 houses one of which belongs to trainer parents.  There are also 3 large factories, and 2 poke-medicine marts.  Also right in the center of town, there is a pokemon center.  Lastly as stated before, Bongettu is the home to the first gym. [/spoiler]

Gym 1: [spoiler]Type: Poison    Badge: Smog Badge, Purple in color with Smoke Stacks

Leader: The Purple Mask. Age 23. One of the greatest poke flute makers in the entire village.  He specializes in Poison type pokemon.  He got his name from the large gas mask he wears to protect himself from the intense poison gas oozing from his choice pokemon. [/spoiler]

Pokemon:[spoiler]

Koffing:

Self Destruct

Smog

SludgeBomb

Toxic

Exegutor:

Sunnyday

Solarbeam

SleepPowder

Bullet Seed

Oddish:

Spore

Sweet Scent

Tackle [/spoiler]

Lyrandoc- [spoiler] Lyrandoc is a rather large city, where it always seems to be dark.  Although it is a rather large city, there are not many people residing in the city anymore.  The city has no lights, and with so many tall buildings sunlight rarely reaches street levels. 

Buildings: Most buildings are abandoned, but there are a few which still have life.  In the center of town, there is an old underground bunker where the 2cd gym is found.  Above that on the street, is the poke center, and a few blocks over is the poke-mart.  Most towns’ people that are still left in the city, wear dark clothes with hoods that cover their faces.  Lyrandoc is not the type of place you want to be after dark. [/spoiler]

Gym 2: [spoiler] Type: Dark  Badge: 3 Triangles, each one a different color black

Leader: Mysterious Winged Man. Age Unknown.  This is the same mysterious man in the Brackish Tunnel mystery.  He asks you not to tell anyone as his secret may be revealed about being a member of the Revolution.  He specializes in Dark type pokemon, because of his time spent in the dark of night.  He seems very friendly, but you are still frightened by his appearance. [/spoiler]

Pokemon: [spoiler]

Murkrow

Peck

Whirlwind

Dark Pulse

Mighteyanna

Bite

Crunch

Takedown

Absol

Megahorn

Swords Dance

Slash

Bite [/spoiler]

Lylevent- [spoiler] Lylevent is the biggest battling city in the entire region.  Almost 24 hours a day trainers can be found on every corner battling and perfecting their skills.  Lylevent is open for people passing through, but is defiantly invite only to stay.  Lylevent is where young trainers dream to one day live.  Lylevent is home to the third gym which is also a triple battle for the badge.

Buildings- Training dome, where trainers may go whenever they want to, to practice on each other or practice dummies.  Lylevent also has a Battle Dome alongside the training dome.  Here many battles and tournaments are hosted by the Elite 3 who happen to also be the gym leaders of Lylevent.  There are 2 poke-centers in Lylevent, one for extreme cases inside the battle dome, and another one for people passing through in the main part of town.  Directly in the middle of town is a large board with everyone’s rating and win percentage. [/spoiler]

Gym 3: [spoiler] Type: Ground/Rock/Steel  Badge: 3 different badges, that all connect onto each other, when you receive them all.

Leaders: The self-proclaimed King of Lylevent.  So far in gym battles he is undefeated.  The second of the Elite 3, is the Kings younger brother the stud of the city Jay.  Jay has a large following of groupies all of which are girls, who love to cheerlead for him while he is battling.  Last but not least of the Elite 3 Jays best friend and almost clone JayJay.  He was nicknamed this because growing up he always copied everything his best friend Jay did.  Each of them specialize in a certain type of pokemon, but battle flawlessly together as one. [/spoiler]

King:

Golem

Explosion

Rollout

Rockslide

RockBlast

Onyx

Harden

Double-Edge

Rock Tomb

Jay:

Sudowoodo

Leech seed

Rock Slide

Rock Blast

Baltoy

Rock Tomb

Agility

JayJay:

Steelix

Explosion

Metal coat

Iron Tail

Lairon

Iron Tail

Double-Edge [/spoiler]

Evolu- [spoiler] Evolu is one of the original cities that was built in Octavo.  They have had many generations of families live within their city.  Evolu is a very diverse city due to the fact that it is located on the water, and is a rather large fishing hub.  People from all over the Octavo region land here to enjoy the beaches during the warm times of year.

Buildings: Evolu is home to the 4th gym, as well as many docks and boat yards.  There is a large market which sells goods from all over the region.  This large market sells everything a trainer would ever need for a hundred journeys.  There are many poke-marts all over the city, selling all sorts of goods.  The poke-center, is found 2 places, one on the beach for trainers who have just landed, and need to rest their pokemon immidiatly after the long trip.  Another can be found more inland within all the shops.  The gym is located in a boat yard on a dock near the main beach. [/spoiler]

Gym 4: [spoiler] Type: Water  Badge: A few blue swirls, that all interconnect like a whirlpool An example of a badge : wAqfH1E.png

Leader: Doc.  One of the original ancestors of Evolu, Doc is the gym leader here.  He specializes in Oceanic pokemon, and has a strong bond with all of his pokemon.  He is a strong believer in evolving all of his pokemon as soon as they are able to, which may be his overall weakness.  He is thought to be very old possible around 95 years old and many people believe he is going senile in his old age as he sometimes rambles on and on. [/spoiler]

Quilfish

Destiny Bond

Rain Dance

Surf

Water Pulse

Octilery

Flamethrower

Surf

Sludgebomb

Whishcash

Surf

Water Gun

Take Down [/spoiler]

Asar Warrior Stronghold- [spoiler] This stronghold is the largest city in the entire Octavo region.  It is a large city surrounded by large walls, to protect it from other cities.  You must prove yourself in a battle with one of the gate keepers to even gain access to the city, and no outsiders are permitted to stay more than 3 nights.  There is no way out of the city once inside except to climb to top of one of the largest buildings and fly out.

Buildings: The stronghold has everything inside its city to sustain life forever, since they never leave their city.  There are poke-marts and poke-centers on almost every corner, as well as food shops, and houses throughout the rest of it.  There is a large Battle Dome in this city as well.  However no outsiders are ever allowed inside the Dome.  Asar Stronghold is also home to the 5th gym. [/spoiler]

Gym 5: [spoiler] Type: Bug  Badge: Round in nature, and looks like many bug eyes all in one.

Leader: Lt Frags.  Lt Frags is as hard core about battling as one can get.  He runs the Battle Dome with an iron like fist.  Too many losses and you’re out.  He uses bug type pokemon, because they are strong at heart as well as their hard outer shells, just like his city. [/spoiler]

Foretress

Explosion

EQ

Spikes

Zap Cannon

Kakuna

Harden

Tackle

Pinsir

Guillotine

Harden

Tackle

Take Down [/spoiler]

Combuten- [spoiler] Combuten is a city high up in the sky on the top of a mountain.  It is home to many pilots, who fly for a living, and many bird type pokemon enjoy the open air of this city.  The city has had many people come from it who have sat at the top of the Octavo Council.  Combuten is another very old city, who are very respected throughout the region for their fierce battling abilities.

Buildings:  This city is home to the Octavo regions mail system.  It also has like most other cities many poke-centers, and poke-marts.  It is also home to the 6th gym.  There are not many other buildings in this city other than many bird cages and houses for the pilots. [/spoiler]

Gym 6 [spoiler] Type: Flying  Badge:  Feathers that cross and make an arrow design

Leader:  Leader Emily.  Leader Emily has always been a resident of Combuten.  Leader Emily is one of the original members of the Octavo Council who were entrusted with looking over the Octavo region.  Emily is now a very experienced bird trainer, and is rarely defeated. [/spoiler]

Pokemon [spoiler]

Fearow

Drill Peck

Whirlwind

Twister

Starraptor

Fly

Wing Attack

Brave Bird

Chatot

Sing

BoomBurst

Fly

Whirlwind [/spoiler]

Miscilenia- [spoiler] Miscilenia is one of two cities which does not have a gym.  It is a city, or more of a town that is full of weight junkies.  There is no pokemon center in Miscilenia, just gym after gym to train yourself as well as your pokemon.  There are poke marts all over the city selling Speeds, and Carbos, as well as PP-UPS and Ethers.  This town is very unfriendly to outsiders, especially ones who do not care about their physicality as much as the people of Miscilenia. [/spoiler]

Bushidozen- [spoiler] Bushidozen is a very old style town.  Grass huts and dirt floors, with no electric or water.  It’s a very spirit filled place, with energy almost flowing through the air. They practice harnessing their chakra and energy every day, and are welcoming to outsiders, and eager to show them their ways.

Buildings: in Bushidozen there is a Poke-center, and fighting Dojo.  That is about all that is in the city, as it is believed that the more buildings there are, the more chakra is blocked.  The fighting Dojo is where the 7th gym is located, as well as the area where most of the people spend most their day practicing. [/spoiler]

Gym 7 [spoiler] Type: Fighting   Badge: A brownish fist, that is punching a tree

Leader: Monk Kim.  Although females have never been respected as monks, Kim has proven herself worthy, and worked her way up to Gym leader.  Fighting types are her specialties, as her energy and chakra, are as strong as the human body can allow.  Don’t let her small body fool you, you will be in for a fight of your life. [/spoiler]

Machamp

Cross Chop

Brick Break

Mach Puch

Hitmontop

Mach Punch

Substitute

Rapid Spin

Bulk Up

Hariyama

Brick Break

Bulk Up

Cross Chop

Hidden Power Ghost [/spoiler]

Verk Ven Veli Vou- [spoiler] Verk is the final city a traveler goes through before heading towards the Elite 4.  Verk is home to some of the toughest trainers in the entire region.  When you walk into the front gates of their city, a large brick statue read “I Came, I Saw, I lived, I Conquered”.  Words spoken by the first person to defeat the elite 4, who has now returned to become gym leader of Verk. 

Buildings: Verk has many tall buildings with many battling arenas on every floor.  This is a town of big business in the pokemon world.  Battling comes first work comes second.  There is a pokemon center directly in the middle of town, with a poke-mart on the second floor.  The Gym is found on top of the tallest building in Verk.  If you win you may walk back down the stairs, if you lose, you must fly away and return another day. [/spoiler]

Gym 8 [spoiler] Type: Ghost  Badge:  An empty solid black badge

Leader: Rigalt Morton.  Rigalt is the famed first person to defeat the Elite 4.  He attributes all of his success to his time in Verk.  He loves ghost pokemon, and would never train any other type.  He is by far the hardest leader of all, and his badge is one you must really earn. [/spoiler]

Dusclops

Will-O-Wisp

Pain Split

Destiny Bond

Shadow Ball

Bannete

Shadow Ball

Night Shade

Hypnosis

Dusknoir

Shadow Ball

Destiny Bond

Perish Song

Hypnosis [/spoiler]

Route's

Route 1[spoiler]- It is a forested route, with many young trainers trying to start their dream, and test their new pokemon.  Various different types of pokemon can be found on this route between the levels 2-8.

Trainers:

[spoiler] Youngster Dan. [spoiler] Bio: Youngster Dan is 13 years old and has just started his journey a few days prior.  He choose Squirtle as his starter, as his dad was a fisherman, and always loved the water.  He loves to wear sandals as it reminds him of the beach.  His opening line when battling is: If I can reel in a Gyrados, then I can cast you away with ease.  His team consists of Squirtle, Caterpie, and Seedot. [/spoiler]

School Boy Nixon [spoiler] Bio: Full name is Archi Nixon.  He is 13 years of age, and has just started his first year at Pokemon High School.  His mother was a pilot, before her early death, so Nixon has always been a fan of bird pokemon.  He battles with only his childhood best friend and his self-proclaimed brother Delibird.  His Delibird is a little over-leveled than most other trainers on this route, but it only knows the move present.  Nixons opening line is: You ready to loose? I will prove the staff at Pokemon High School wrong. [/spoiler]

Trainer Cam [spoiler] Bio: Full name Cameron Sandy Diego.  Cam is a trainer who can’t ever seem to be bothered enough to train his pokemon.  He is an older trainer, who can’t get past the first gym, simply because the level and skill of his pokemon are to low.  His Father and Mother were both dog trainers, which explains Cams love for dog type pokemon.  Cam has a Lvl 5 Growlithe, and a Lvl 6 Poocheyana.  Cams opening line is: This battle will feel like war, let it frame you for the rest of your days. [/spoiler][/spoiler]

Pokemon found on route: [spoiler]

Seedot

Pidgey

Rattata

Poochyanna

Pichu

Caterpie

Wurmple

Oddish

Gulpin

Tangela

Spinarak [/spoiler][/spoiler]

Route 2[spoiler]- Route 2 is a flat land route, but with a lot of fog.   When I say that this route is foggy, it is extremely foggy.  Visibility is about 1 foot away, and occasionally glowing red eyes can be seen coming from the fog. There are few trainers here because of the dense fog, but a nice variety of pokemon. All pokemon on this route are between the levels of 12-19

Trainers: [spoiler]

Trainer Tori [spoiler] Bio: No one knows his actual real name, but he goes by Rapper Tori.  Tori for some reason has never wanted to leave the fog.  He is able to write his own music, without interruption.  His parents were gardeners that grew mysterious looking plants, that rap always thought looked a lot like Oddish.  He uses Koffing, Oddish, and Exegute on his team.  His opening line is: I will spark my winning side, or until my eyes glow red with the pain of defeat. [/spoiler][/spoiler]

Pokemon found on Route: [spoiler]

Koffing

Exegutor

Exegcute

Oddish

Numel

Burmy

Starly

Castform [/spoiler][/spoiler]

Route 3/Brackish Tunnel [spoiler]- Route 3 is a large cave, also known as Brackish Tunnel.  The story behind Dark tunnel is that every few days, a mysterious man with large wings comes out of the cave under the cover of night to hunt for food.  The Dark tunnel draws all sorts of people, such as scientists, miners, and adventure seekers.  Many different ground and rock types fill the cave with life.  The pokemon in this cave are level 23-29.

Miner Fred [spoiler] Bio: Full name is Fred Rich Neitzche.  He is the owner and operator of Fred’s Gravel.  This is a family business, which was passed down to him by his father.  Fred’s original origin is unknown, but know he rarely leaves his base camp in the Tunnel.  He rarely battles because he does not like when people watch him, but when he has to he uses a Golem, Cranidos, Phanpy and Beldom.  Fred has also taken an oath of silence, so his opening line is more of a gesture…… o/ [/spoiler]

Scientist X [spoiler] Bio: Full name Xeno Ciderling.  X is a long time scientists, who studies rare and intriguing pokemon.  He has always collected rare and pokemon of different colors.  X is a suspected leading member of the revolution, but nothing can be proven.  X is not much of a battler, but will not go out of his way to pick a fight.  X’s pokemon are a low level Metagross, beldum, graveler.  X’s opening line is Even though my pokemon may be a different color, don’t underestimate them. [/spoiler]

Extremist Jack [spoiler] Bio: Jack has always been an adrenaline junky.  His goal in life is to capture the mysterious winged man who leaves the tunnel every few nights.  He has taken a few pictures of this winged man, but has never gotten close enough to get a shot at catching him.  He always carries pokemon with him in the chance that he does encounter the winged man.  He uses his trusty sidekick Zangoose, as well as a Beldum and a Torkoal.  His opening line is: I hope this battle is thrilling, have you seen the winged man? [/spoiler][/spoiler]

Pokemon on Route: [spoiler]

Beldum

Graveler

Golem

Onyx

Torkoal

Zangoose-very rare percent

Phanpy

Cranidos

Various other undiscovered fossils [/spoiler][/spoiler]

Route 4-5-6[spoiler]- Route 4 and 5 are a desert filled route there is not much more than sand everywhere.  There is also a hidden one floor cavern somewhere on route 5.    Route 5 ends on a beach where route 6 begins.  Route 6 is a route entirely on water.  There are a few dive spots along the way on route 6, but it is mainly a straight water path with swimmers lurking all around.  The desert routes are home to many wild pokemon, while the water route has a undiscovered feeling about it.  It is also home to a vast variety of flying and water pokemon. The pokemon on this route are between levels 30-37.[/spoiler]

Route 4 & 5 Trainers:[spoiler]

Sand dwellers Lucy and Bud [spoiler] Bio: Brother and sister, who were born and raised in the desert routes.  They are twins that are 21 years old.   They both know the routes very well, and use their knowledge to sneak up on unaware travelers.  This is a double battle where Lucy uses a Whismur and Bud uses a Cacnea.  They have been inseparable since birth, and plan to stay that way forever. Their opening line is: Born together, battle together, you better find a buddy so you can lose together.[/spoiler]

Collector Dean [spoiler] Bio: Full name Dean Tocts.  Dean has very rich parents, and is used to getting everything he has always wanted.  He prefers to collect rare pokemon like the ones X studies.  He has a large group of “fan boys” who aspire to be just like him.  Since his parents have always bought all the pokemon he has wanted, he is not the best battler, since he does not have any kind of bond with his pokemon.  Even though he is not a great battler, Dean’s ego will not let him turn down a battle.  Dean uses a red Gyrados, a greenish Masquerain, and a orange Golem.  His opening statement is: How about we make this battle a bet?  How about double or nothing? [/spoiler]

Poke Maniac Travis [spoiler] Bio: Full name Travis Long.  Travis loves any and all pokemon.  Travis’s mother and father own the daycare found later on route 16.  Travis will do anything to help a pokemon.  He is well known for almost dying of hypothermia because he gave his coat to a freezing Chatot during a Blizzard.  Travis loves to battle, but not to win, only to strengthen the bond between him and his pokemon.  Travis owns and cares for many pokemon, but his core team of favorites are the Chatot he saved, Pinisr who was left by his trainer, and a Gligar who was lost and scared when Travis found him.  His opening line is: The bond between human and pokemon should be strong; a strong bond can never be broken. (When u defeat Travis in a battle, he gives you a card to show to his parents when you reach the daycare.) [/spoiler][/spoiler]

Pokemon found on Route 4-5: [spoiler]

Golem

Gligar

Cacnea

Surskit

Unown

Buneary

Combee

Snubbul

Aron

Trapinch

Dugtrio

Fearow [/spoiler]

Trainers Route 6:

Swimmer Jack [spoiler] Bio: Full name Jack Freash.  Jack spends 99% of his life in the water.  It is a fact that since the day he was born, he has spent more time in the water than he has on land.  It’s a joke within the surrounding communities that Jack likes to tickle the fish as he swims.  Jack loves to battle on the water, and is very very good at it.  He uses a Mantine, Quillfish, Goldeen, Feebas, and Wailmer.  His opening statement is: The water is where I live, so the water will be where we fight. [/spoiler]

Deap Sea Diver Noad [spoiler] Bio. Full name Noad Huntry.  Noad is the owner of Noads Scubba Diving.  She rents out scuba gear, to trainers who would like to look for different species of pokemon deep under the water.  Noad is a good battler, who loves to have a grilling battle under the sea.  She uses Tentacruel, Tentacool, and Chinchou.  Her opening line is: Welcome to my arena, the deeper we are the stronger we get! [/spoiler]

Mantine

Tentacool

Tentacruel

Chinchou

Horsea

Remoraid

Corsola

Relicanth

Clampearl

Carvanah

Luvdisc [/spoiler]

Route 7[spoiler]-. It is a route that goes through an inactive volcano, filled with ledges and cave entrances. On the way up the volcano, there are many ledges covered in grass.  The top of the volcano is flattened with molten rock, from an ancient eruption that is said was caused the legendary Pokémon groudon. The flattened top is where many trainers and Pokémon hunters alike go and battle. The way off the volcano is fairly smooth and free of Pokémon, with the exception of a few hiding in the rocks.  The pokemon are between levels 38-49 [/spoiler]

Cave Explorer Edwin [spoiler] Bio: Full name is Edwin Shultz. Edwin has dedicated his life to caves and their pokemon ever since `his dad disappeared searching for the legendary Groudon.  He spends his days attempting to fill his father’s dreams.  He likes to casually battle in his free time to grow closer to his pokemon. His catchphrase is: Although I have so far failed to fulfill my father’s dreams, I will not fail to beat your pokemon! His Pokemon will be  Steelix, Piloswine, Lairon, Nosepass [/spoiler]

Pokemon Expert Brendan [spoiler] Bio: His full name is Brendan Rivera.  He studies and specializes in legendries. Although his pokemon are few in numbers, they’re extremely high-leveled. Brendan prefers rare pokemon,he had to leave his usual team at home. He is extremely anti-social, but an acclaimed genius. He has studied all around the region and even in different parts of the world. Brendan is mainly known for discovering 2 new breeds of pokemon. His opening line is: If the world cannot stop me then neither can you.

Pokemon: Slaking, Hairiyama Mightyena. [/spoiler][/spoiler]

Pokemon that can be found: [spoiler]

Vulpix

Growlithe

Torkoal

Camerupt

Typhlosion

Numel [/spoiler]

Route 8. [spoiler] After leaving the Asar Warrior Stronghold, you come across a large cliff, which drops off into a canyon.  The canyon is so large the only way across it is route 8, and it has to be flown across.  Because the sky is so vast, you usually don’t run into many other trainers.  Sometimes, so many bird pokemon gather above the canyon, it blocks out the sun. Levels 50-57 [/spoiler]

Bird Enthusiast Lucas [spoiler]

Bio:  Lucas Towlset Is the sister to the flying gym leader. Always feeling second best, he constantly tries to catch up to his sister.  He spends his days up in the air training his pokemon, sometimes for a little to long. He is known for being rude to trainers and harsh to his pokemon.  Because of this, he tends to have tough and hard to beat pokemon. Catchphrase: If I can beat you, Im one step closer to beating her!

Pokemon: Fearow, Swellow, Staraptor [/spoiler]

Route 9,10,11: [spoiler]  After landing on the other side of route 8, you arrive on the snowy side of a mountain. This spans the length of route 9 and 10, and eventually leads into 11. You can find many weary travelers resting from their long flight, never the less, always up for a fight. After you leave the cold mountain, you are greeted with flat plain lands. Even though it’s a shorter route,  it has many patches of grass for pokemon to run free. Levels 58-65 [/spoiler]

Route 9 and 10 trainers:

Mountain Climber Barry: [spoiler] Although he doesn’t look like it, Barry spent most of his time sunning on a beach. Only recently has he moved to the mountains. He was visiting family, and during this time he fell in love with the mountains.  He completely left everything behind, except for his pokemon.  Ever since, he has lived a happy life exploring the nearby mountain. His opening line is: Humph! You remind me of someone I used to know at home!

Pokemon: Floatzel, Glaile, Kingdra [/spoiler]

Ace Oliver: [spoiler]    Olivers Parents are in the ice sculpting buissness. His parents have traveled all over the region to sell their sculptures. Everywhere he went, he had his trusty eevee with him.  Once his parents finally settled down near the mountains, him and his eevee grew even closer. After much training, his eevee finally evolved into a glaceon. He is a very fierce competitor, and can usually be found battling trainers at the end of route ten.  Catchphrase: My pokemons strength will make you shiver in fear

Pokemon: Glaceon, Poliwrath, walrein [/spoiler]

Route 11 Trainers [spoiler]

Twins Las and Cal. [spoiler]

Young twins Las and Cal are quite the team. Although they never get along in real life, they can be unstoppable on the battle field. They are the exact opposites of each other. Lass is an easy trainer, who would rather have a cute pokemon rather than a good battle.  Cal, on the other hand, only cares about winning, and not about his pokemon’s looks.  They are often seen running around the grass patches of eleven, trying to catch new pokemon.  Opening line:  Cal- Don’t let our arguing fool you! Lass- were tougher then we look!

Pokemon: Clefairy, Skuntank [/spoiler][/spoiler]

Sneasal

Snorunt

Swinub

Abamonsnow

Jynx

Glaceon [/spoiler]

Route 12. [spoiler]

On this route, you will find a large building that is surrounded by a large fence. This is the safari zone.  In the safari zone, you will find a large variety of exotic pokemon. Despite its name, the safari zone carries every biome imaginable, along with every type of pokemon imaginable. From ghost to fire, grass to fighting, all can be seen on this route. In the safari zone, you are given 30 pokeballs and 50 minutes to catch as many pokemon as you can. No trained pokemon are allowed into the safari one, in fear of messing with the natural community these pokemon have created.  [/spoiler]

Route 13 and 14 [spoiler]

After the safari zone, you will run into a large ocean, This Ocean spans the entire length of route 13 and 14.  One of the bluest ocean you will ever see, along with one of the deepest.  Many water-type pokemon are found, and the ocean is teeming with tentacools. The ocean is a hotspot for swimmers and fishers alike.  This vast water can be a dangerous place between the multitude of pokemon and trainers! Levels 66- 75 [/spoiler]

Trainers- [spoiler]

Triplets Sam, Cam, and Tam work well together, but all have different interests. Sam takes joy in deep-sea fishing, Cam is a pro-swimmer, and Tam is an explorer. But, they all have one thing in common; their love of water pokemon.  They all obsess over who has the newest, or the highest leveled, or the fastest. They are constantly competing with each other, so that makes them extremely hard to beat. Their opening line is: Three heads are always better than one. [/spoiler]

Octilery

Wingull

Relicanth

Poliwhirl

Poliwag

Goldeen

Seaking [/spoiler]

Route 15. [spoiler]

This is the route all trainers dream of.  This is victory forest, a lush, thick forest that leads the way to the elite four.  This is the second biggest challenge a trainer will ever face, only second the elite four themselves. This forest if filled with top-level pokemon, rough terrain, and challenging obstacles.  Only one thing can be sure, once trainers go through this forest, they’ll be ready for anything. [/spoiler]

Route 16-17-18-19-20 [spoiler]

These routes are only able to be access after beating the Elite 4.  There are no trainers or pokemon on these routes, because they are home to the legendary pokemon that make the Octavo region their home.  There are 7 legendary pokemon native to the region, and 5 of them live on these routes.  There is no data on these pokemon other than a few distant sightings.  1st a large bird that seems to be entirely made of flames. 2cd is a large white creature that seems to have the power of dragon and fire. 3rd is a dog looking creature that runs with swift speed across the land, it’s said to have a bluish tint to its body. 4th is a large blacking dragon that has been said to cross over between worlds with a large hole. Lastly is that of myth.  A small pinkish color creature that is said to have created all Pokémon.  No one has ever actually seen it, but legend says it is always there. [/spoiler]

Elite 4 [spoiler]

Also known as the Council of Four.

1st[spoiler] Name: No name is available, just a description of a senile old man.  He is about 97 years of age, and has a gray beard.  He is short and stumped over, and walks with a cane.  He loves Psychic pokemon, and uses them to read his opponents mind.

Team: Hypno:

Hypnosis

Dream Eater

Psychic

Shadow Ball

Xatu:

Psychic

Heat Wave

Giga Drain

Wish

Grumpig:

Calm Mind

Psychic

Rest

Hidden Power Ice

Bronzong:

Calm Mind

Gyro Ball

Psychic

Shadow Ball [/spoiler]

2cd [spoiler] Name: Amanuda: He has beaten all of the gyms numerous times, before settling down as the 2cd elite 4 member.  He favors fire type pokemon, and his heart blazes for them as much as his pokemon blaze for him.  He is 34 years old, and still in his prime.  He is a darker skinned complexion, and has a small beard.

Team:

Magmorter:

Sunny Day

Flamethrower

Fire Blast

Fire Punch

Arcanine:

Extremespeed

Take Down

Flare Blitz

Crunch

Magcargo:

Rollout

Ember

Double-Edge

Flamethrower

Castform(Sunny):

Flamethrower

Sunny Days

Weather Ball [/spoiler]

3rd:[spoiler] Name: The Thorn:  The Thorn is a very difficult Elite 4 member that has very strong grass pokemon.  He uses them in a manner that makes beautiful shapes on the sky with the leaves that they use to attack.  He is 47 years old, and is a very tall and upright man.  He has a very ruling way about him, and is able to deceive his opponent with just a single glare.

Team:

Venasaur:

Grass Knot

Giga Drain

Leaf Blade

Leaf Storm

Tropius:

Razor Leaf

Vine Whip

Synthesis

Sunny Day

Shaymin:

Giga Drain

Leaf Storm

Leaf Blade

Synthesis

Sunflora:

Sunny Day

Flamethrower

Synthesis

Giga Drain [/spoiler]

4th [spoiler] Name: Bard: Bard is the dragon master. He uses all dragon types to drive fear into his opponent.  His pokemon attack so quickly, they unleash a Barrage of attacks quicker than anyone could counter. His dragon pokemon can’t be beat by anything less than perfection. He is 17 years old, and at that age he is already 2cd best.

Team:

Dragonite:

Dragon Dance

Dragon Claw

Icebeam

Fly

Kingdra:

Twister

Dragonbreath

Surf

Rain Dance

Salamance:

Rock Slide

Fire Blast

Dragon Claw

Dragon Dance

Arceus Dragon Form:

Dragon Breath

Dragon Dance

Destiny Bond

Rest [/spoiler]

Champion:[spoiler] Eugene Maden Brahman: Little is known about the champion, other than that he was banished from the Octavo region, but was allowed to keep his title as champion.  He is 53 years old with a gruffy look.  He has only been defeated once and once to this time.

Team:

Mewtwo:

Calm Mind

Substitute

Shadow Ball

Psychic

Mew:

Calm Mind

Aura Blast

Shadow Ball

Arceus Fire:

Flamethrower

Fire Blasts

Ember

Substitute

Arceus Grass:

Giga Drain

Leaf Storm

Razor Leaf

Vine Whip [/spoiler][/spoiler]

Bad Team: [spoiler]

Team Optic, was originally one of the founding cities of the Octavo region.  One day another City attacked the Optic group, and no one came to help.  The city was destroyed, and the Optics had to flee into hiding.  That day they vowed that they would turn all the cities against one another, until they all crumbled as one.  The Optic group started doing things to make other cities think that they were being attacked by other cities.  Their leader is only known as PloWing.  There is no info on PloWing as all records were destroyed with the city.  The rivalry started growing, and relationships between cities began to fall apart.  Team Optic was succeeding in what they were planning.  The Octavo region was falling apart, when nothing was actually happening.  They have planted bombs on caravans that came from other villages to blow in different villages to make it look like they attacked. There Sign:

tQy14vt.png

Its an eye that stands with their Optic name.  It is supposed to see all, while having its roots in everything in Octavo

A few of the original Optic group members were against this plan from the beginning.  They formed another group who called themselves the Revolution.  Led by professor X, and his band of Revolutionary’s, the Revolution fights trying to stop the Optics from forcing the Octavo region into a war that will surely destroy everything known to man. [/spoiler]

ya gotta love the last hour scramble haha xD im all finished as well...im hoping i didnt leave things out! it could be more detailed, unfortunately that detail all went into cosplay haha.

to all you guys/girls still working...come on almost there! =]

IGN: veganatidae. Here is my entry!

[spoiler]

Map:

<BRANNIL MAP

Brannil (a loose combination of 'Britannia' and 'isle') is a region based on the United Kingdom.

end spoiler>

Our protagonists and their mission:

<I’ve named the protagonists Arthur (after the Welsh king) and Rhian (after the Welsh word for maiden). I’m having them be middle-class university students from the Valleys, sent on a field trip by Professor Willow. Rhian will have red hair, to stand out from the other female protagonists. For a similar reason, Arthur will actually have long hair. They wear glasses and vintage coats, to play up to the smart stereotype.

Professor Carol Willow is a sweet middle-aged woman, with black, curly hair. She is a photographer and naturalist, which, in the Pokémon world, consists of studying and capturing the lives of wild Pokémon. She sends Arthur/Rhian off to help complete her personal Pokédex, which, in this setting, is a photo-portfolio of all the different Pokémon species found in Brannil. This is why the Pokédex here resembles a camera…

<POKEDEX>

Our journey:

<

<Our starting town is Glynvale, the small mining village. The name comes from the fact that it’s a vale, and the Welsh word for ‘vale’ is ‘glyn’. Your family's house and the Fire Gym is located here.

Our journey starts with Arthur/Rhian, the budding university student, wishing to finally leave home as your older brother, Arian, did. You want to have a fulfilling adventure and gather many marks of achievement, secretly hoping to run into your brother along the way, and show off your accolades. Your first step is to be enlisted by Professor Carol Willow to go on an university course field trip and catalogue as many different Pokémon species as possible. To help us on our way, she offers us a choice of companion Pokémon: Chespin, Fennekin or Froakie (the Kalos starters most resemble animals found in Britain, and Brannil is geographically very close to Kalos). Prof. Willow insists that you must first prove your worth (and ability to protect yourself) before going on your adventure. She challenges you to beat the local Gym, but not until you have catalogued ten different Pokémon species in your Dex, because you wouldn’t be able to compete in a double battle properly otherwise!

Glynvale's Fire Gym is in a mine shaft operated by a red-haired, scruffy mother and daughter. The mother, Isabel, is around thirty years of age, while her daughter is around ten. They battle you in a Double Battle. Isabel is named after an actual mother who worked in the Welsh coal mines, and Tanya is named after the Welsh word for fire (tân). They use a Magby and a Slugma, because I think these are the most fitting weak Pokémon to have in a coal mine.

After beating the duo, Isabel hands over the Coal Badge, a red and black octagonal jewel. She then explains that everything has gone awry within the coal mining business. This is when we first hear of Team Mint. She tells of how the miners discovered Heatran deep in the pits, and how the organisation’s leader has made them extract coal from the poor Pokémon to be transported to Smogville, a large Mainland city. Prof. Willow insists that this matter is out of your control, and suggests you venture north to continue filling up the Pokédex.>

Route 1: <where you train and catch your first things... Starly, Nidoran, Zigzagoon, Pichu, Spearow and Fletchling can be found in the tall grass here. This is the only place where Fletchling resides. This is because is it based on the red kite, which is prominent in Wales. Route 1 ends in a cave rendered unreachable by large boulders...>

Route 2: <a couple more interesting things, green grass reveals Sentret, Bidoof, Kricketot, Buneary and Snubbull. Things get a bit snowy and rugged. Frosted grass reveals Snover and Sneasel.>

Coldonia: <Coldonia is the token icy place of Brannil, located in the north Valleys, on Mt. Coldon. This is where the Ice Gym is located, along with the first PC and Mart you find. It is somewhat of a surprise when you encounter the Gym – you are just going about your business on a mountain, hoping to discover some new, exciting Pokémon species, when through a blizzard, you see a cave. Intrigued, you venture closer, only to find out that inside it is, in fact, a Gym! You’ve already gotten one Gym badge, so why not go for another? You love collecting marks of achievement, after all. Wild Pokémon can be found inside this Gym (it is a cave, after all), namely Zubat, Woobat, Snorunt, Swinub and Bergmite.

Isolde (meaning Ice) is the leader of this Gym, which is situated atop Mt. Coldon. Isolde is a quiet-natured mountain climber, and wears a thick coat and a blue up-do. She is around thirty years of age. She goes about her business with her two Snorunts and a Froslass. She gives you the Peak Badge.

Route 3: <Heading east, down and away from Mt. Coldon, we encounter some Deerling, Electrike, Farfetch'd, Marill and Zangoose.>

Beachpool Resort: <Based on Blackpool, Beachpool Resort is situated in the west of Mainland. It is  a fun place, with a beach and water-sport activities and a lesser Safari Park housing butterfly and moth Pokémon (based on the butterfly garden in Longleat Safari Park). Also home to a PC, a Mart, and the Water Gym.

Your reason for coming here is that venturing around Coldonia was quite a feat, and you decide to take some time to relax and get away from it all. You decide to try out some surfing, and this is where you meet a man of Hawaiian descent, named Kai. You enjoy some water sports with him, and then he reveals that he is, in fact, Beachpool’s Gym Leader. You resign yourself to the fact that it’d be pointless not to battle him.

Kai (a Hawaiian name meaning ‘the sea’) is a water-sports fanatic. He is an adolescent, and dons his swimming shorts for our battle. The Pokémon he uses reflect his love for surfing etc. They are Marill, Panpour, Buizel and Simipour.

After receiving the Surf Badge, Prof. Willow catches up with you, hands you a fishing rod, and tells you news of sightings further north that are relevant to your project. You head in that direction, to the Highlands.>

Route 4: <Things are getting a bit rockier now. You can find Geodude, Sandshrew, Onix, Helioptile, Ekans, Drilbur and Bunnelby here.>

Somerville: <Named after a Scottish 16th Century reporter, Somerville is the next point of interest. It hosts a PC, a Mart, and... a Gym?

Somerville is where Prof. Willow suggested you visit. As you enter the city, you notice crowds flocking west. You follow them and reach a lake, containing (as well as Wooper, Tympole and Tynamo) a flailing Milotic! A ragged, wild-haired woman is seen close to the edge of the lake, attempting to subdue the Milotic. Among the crowds, you hear mutterings of how they've 'never seen anything like it', 'it must be that legendary monster' and 'what is that witch up to now'. Feeling brave (and why wouldn't you? You've beaten three Gyms, after all), you step forward and offer to use your Pokémon to help calm the Milotic. The wild woman reluctantly steps aside, letting you pass, not taking her twitching, bulging eyes off you. This encounter is the only way to obtain Milotic in Brannil! After capturing or knocking out the Milotic, the wild woman angrily lunges at you, screaming about how you hurt her precious summon, and to feel the wrath of her mighty Dragon-type Pokémon!

The woman is based on a 16th Century Scottish witch who was accused of conjuring up serpentine dragons. Because of this, her team consists of a Dratini and two Dragonairs. Side note: Dragon trainers are usually endgame Leaders or members of the Elite Four, so this Dragon wielding 'Gym leader' will be early-midgame, for a change.

Yes, after defeating the woman, she rips a brooch off of her dress, throws it in your general direction, and scurries away! Her brooch is the Serpent Badge! The crowd, still stood around you, start cheering. One of them steps forward to congratulate you for defeating the Milotic and 'Bessie'. They explain that they're not proud to have a nomadic Gym leader representing their city, and that she summons serpentine Pokémon all the time. Their worried gaze drifts over the lake... you decide it's best not to think about it. Conveniently, Prof. Willow catches up with you, holding out her phone to you. On the other end, a man introduces himself as John, Carol's husband. He explains that he and Carol are very proud of what you've accomplished so far, and invites you to come and visit him in Fenton, in southeast Midland, so that he can show you his rare Grass-type Pokémon. He tells you that he deals with the botanical side of the project, and that his Grass Pokémon should help you with completing your Pokédex. He also says he has some important information for you regarding Team Mint. You hand the phone back to Prof. Willow, in exchange for her Rock Smash Hidden Machine, and stride along southwards!

Route 5: <You are greeted by Plusle, Minun, Stantler, Yanma and Natu.>

Route 6: <You come to a crossroads; to the west is a rocky path (Route 6) that looks like it leads to Beachpool, to the south is Lith Manor. Route 6 contains Diglett, Seviper, Scraggy, Axew and Shuckle.>

Lith Manor: <Lith Manor (from 'megalithic', meaning big) is a very large estate, spanning just under half of Mainland's latitude. It contains a dense, sheltered little town in the north (containing a PC and an art museum), an entire scenic route (Route 7) from north to south, and a grim-looking mansion in the far south.

Coming from the north, we finally see civilisation again. You welcome the chance to heal your Pokémon, and to wander around the art museum's gallery. You notice something eerie about the paintings. Brushing it off, you leave the museum and head south through the manor, through Route 7. You discover that you were right to feel uneasy in the museum - Route 7 contains the first Ghost-type Pokémon we encounter (Shuppet, Duskull, Phantump and Gourgeist), along with some Dark types, such as Purrloin, Poochyena and Murkrow! You continue ahead at a brisk pace, and come to a halt at the sight of a huge Victorian-style mansion. By now, you have grown very brave and inquisitive. Excited yet nervous, you enter the building.

You are greeted by the nod of a young woman, dressed in delicate, detailed gothic clothing. No words are exchanged, except for, 'My name is Daria.' You feel compelled to engage her in a battle. She commands an Absol, a Liepard and a Zoroark.

After fainting her Pokémon, she quietly hands you the Gothic Badge.

Route 8: <slightly shaken, you go the only new way available; a road leading west, containing Combee, Beedrill, Psyduck, Venonat and Gligar. Luckily, you find another route heading south again. Hopefully this one leads to Fenton. But first, let's check out this giant nature reserve in front of us!

Based on Sherwood Forest in Nottingham, Knott Park is a place where trainers can go to study rare, exotic Pokémon. The Park lets us capture Pokémon resembling zoo animals, namely Phanpy, Girafarig, Litleo, Rhyhorn, Kangaskhan, Chimchar, Aipom, Pansear, Panpour, Pansage, Sandile, Delibird, Swablu, Chatot, Blitzle, Teddiursa, Pancham, Cubchoo, Poochyena, Riolu and Zorua.

Route 9: <After catching your fill of exotic Pokémon, you head back via Route 8 to the road leading south that you noticed before. Things become quite foggy as you head further south. The occasional Eevee, Vulpix, Pidove, Koffing and Gastly appear. You notice some buildings becoming more apparent as you reach further south. Maybe this is Fenton, finally?>

Smogville: Haha, nope. You've reached Smogville. Shocked by the sheer amount of pollution in the air, you stand back and try to take in what you see. You see a clocktower and a Pokémon Center, among many nondescript, grey buildings. After healing up, you decide to investigate the clocktower. It's absolutely massive, and a loud bell chimes from the top of it. The place looks familiar... an awful lot like a Gym. Great! However, a bunch of snooty weirdos in extravagant turquoise, gold-lined robes appear out of nowhere and approach you. Evidently Team Mint... you're not stupid. They are obviously trying to prevent you from proceeding. After defeating a few of them, they reluctantly let you pass. You notice tied-up police officers strewn about the place. Hesitantly, you reach the top of the tower, only to find what looks like the Gym leader being aggressive to a rich-looking old woman, clutching a Pokémon. Upon closer inspection, you realise that... it's the Queen?! She sees you, a smartly dressed youngster, and orders you to attack with all your might!

Ben is the leader of the Steel-type Gym. He resides in a clocktower in Smogville, based on London’s Big Ben. Ben is a flamboyant twenty-something, who is obsessed with time and clocks, and always carries a pocket watch with him. He uses a Klang, a Metang, a Magneton and a Klinklang.

After defeating him, he dramatically sinks to the floor, and slides you over the Gear Badge. By now, the police forces have gotten themselves together, and escort Ben out of the building. So you're talking to the Queen now. She explains that she was just on one of her regular outings to the clocktower, when Ben suddenly turned on her and tried to steal her crown jewels. She reveals the Pokémon in her clutches; it is a golden Sableye. She tells of how she has had conflicts with Team Mint quite a lot recently - they seem to try anything for money, and lately they have had eyes on her shiny Sableye. Apparently they want to kill it and harvest the valuable gems. She says how impressed she was by your Pokémon battling prowess just prior, then gives you an important task; if you can defeat the Pokémon League and become the Champion of Brannil, she will bestow her beloved Sableye upon you, because it will be safer in your hands. This gives you a concrete reason to collect all the Gym badges. What better mark of achievement than the crown jewels?!

Route 10: You scarper east, running into a few Hoppips, Budews, Ledybas, Vullabies and Rufflets. Things get a bit damper.

Fenton: Voila! You're here. It's a couple of shacks in a swamp, one with a PC sign on it, another with a Mart, and another with the Gym symbol... A plump middle-aged man runs to greet you. He introduces himself as John. He says that you can see his Pokémon later, but first, he has something important to tell you. He explains why Smogville is so polluted; it's from the Heatran's coal. It doesn't burn efficiently at all, and Smogville's residents are starting to develop ailments. He says that that's not even the most important thing: Team Mint is responsible for it, and the head honcho is none other than your big brother, Arian! This will not do! You have to stop him, this is ridiculous! John notices you getting flustered, and tells you to calm down. He tells you that there is something you can do; defeat the last Gym leader, Giles. He runs Smogville's power station. You look puzzled, because you have only collected six Gym badges, and everyone knows that there are a total of eight. If Giles is the last Gym leader, then where do I go to collect the seventh badge?! John smirks, and leads you inside the shack with the Gym symbol on it...

'Give it all you've got!' John bellows, as he releases all three of his Grass-type Pokémon at the same time. You're in a rotation battle against Lilligant, Sunflora and Forretress.

After the battle, the exhausted old man hands you the Chlorophyll Badge, and pats you on the shoulder. 'Great job, now go and take those scumbags down!'

Route 11: To the east of Fenton is a swamp containing Goomy, Croagunk, Grimer and Quagsire.

Route 12: Another way into Smogville, this contains no wild Pokémon.

You sprint into the city, desperately hoping to find Arian and give him what for. You barge into the power station, taking Gym Leader Giles (named after Battersea Power Station's head architect) by surprise. He looks like a stereotypical businessman with a combover, aside for the gaudy purple two-piece suit he wears. His partners are a Weezing, a Muk and a Garbodor.

You toss them aside, and he has no choice but to hand you over the Crude Badge. As you'd hoped, Arian appears. 'Long time no see,' he says to you. He commends your efforts, and gives the order for Heatran to be released, after a heartwarming discussion with you. Much to your dismay, he won't battle you. Not until you've completed your project and proven yourself worthy, he says. That's right, you can't face your rival / the head of the evil organisation until you've completed your Pokédex. He leaves.

Pokémon League: Well, obviously the next step is to try for the League.

The Elite Four members are based on each country in the UK, and the champion will be the Queen.

Sir Brown is the first member of the Elite Four, and he will be a witty, smartly dressed English Psychic-type trainer in his forties. He is named after Derren Brown, the English trickster. His Pokémon reflect his intelligence and wit. He has Reuniclus, Xatu, Delphox, Jynx and Alakazam to finish.

The second member of the Elite Four is a Fairy-type trainer, based on Irish fairy tales. She is a young, joyous hippie named Faye. Her Pokémon are happy and whimsical to suit her. They are Clefable, Sylveon, Togekiss, Whimsicott and Gardevoir.

The third member is a Fighting-type trainer named Ossian (after the only Scottish person I know), based on Scottish Highland Games athletes. The Highland Games are a series of events held in Scotland involving heavy item throwing. His Pokémon reflect this. They are Poliwrath, Primeape, Emboar, Throh and Conkeldurr.

The final member is a Normal-type trainer, based on a Welsh farmer. Wales is full of farms! His Pokémon all resemble cows and herding dogs. They are Tauros, Miltank, Bouffalant and two Stoutlands.

The Queen has a party full of Pokémon that are considered regal, i.e. Arcanine, Serperior, Slowking, Gallade Escavalier and her beloved shiny Sableye.

Yay, we win, free shiny. Now we gotta complete the Pokédex!

Other points of interest:

Route 13: This leads you south out of Smogville, into Hamp Forest (based on the national park in Southampton). Yay cool pokes

Route 14: All along the peninsula based on Cornwall and stuff, here's where there's fossil hunting.

Route 15: South, White Island, based on Isle of Wight, three mysterious chalk pillars based on the Needles, they house the Legendary Golems, ooh.

Route 16: Across the water from Beachpool, we pass Origin Island, containing Mewtwo and humanoid pokes for some weird reason, don't ask

Route 17: Yay, we reached Airland, based on Ireland. Fairy types galore!!! To the south is something based on the Ring of Kerry, it's a nice fishing spot, people like cooking things here, conveniently there's a nice Berry growing patch around. North Airland has a legend thingy.

Route 18: Yeah now we have Surf somehow we can get across that lake with the Milotic, oh, apparently the great serpentine creature of legend wasn't that Milotic, it was a friggin' Rayquaza. Isle of Sky is here........ uh

Route 19: Somewhere in the Valleys is a Mareep farm because fuck it why not

oh dear it's about to close WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MAP I AM A FAILURE THIS HAS SO MUCH POTENTIAL IT'S 5AM AND I'M DELIRIOUS ;-;

[spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]