Clash of Clans

shervinz

Please this poll is just stupid because we only got a few people who can actually vote, so whats the point. Being leader doesnt even bring real power, because if start powertripping the whole clan falls apart. Anyway the clan will look sexy as hell when most of us reach level 100.

But we still need more players, OS come in here u phaggot. dusty needs to bring his main back and most important of all;

c-caleb pls :(

I still got my vote. Tell me why I should vote for you

1.) cause we NOVA homies

2.) cause i know you people think im immature but seriously i wouldnt fuck around like that

3.) i would always be a higher rank than tao
4.) I have awesome recruiting skills (for example trin)
5.) cause im OP and that makes things easier for polls and shit
6.) angryneeson52 is my hero

1.) cause we NOVA homies

2.) cause i know you people think im immature but seriously i wouldnt fuck around like that

3.) i would always be a higher rank than tao
4.) I have awesome recruiting skills (for example trin)
5.) cause im OP and that makes things easier for polls and shit
6.) angryneeson52 is my hero

hometown favoritism, I would have voted for you, but I meant between drew and trin, since its tied between them. Maybe next time its your turn, who knows

Drew:

[spoiler]m8t28V4.jpg

nLx1T8R.jpg

BzMt57c.jpg

KgVsM54.jpg

dwg7XoF.jpg[/spoiler]

Also Jindu, Caracal if you guys are reading this, after a month of attacking bases for 50-100k in masters 3, Ive found nirvana in crystal 2, you guys should try it too unless you guys are finding better loot elsewhere. pls tell me if so.

Drew:

[spoiler]m8t28V4.jpg

nLx1T8R.jpg

BzMt57c.jpg

KgVsM54.jpg

dwg7XoF.jpg[/spoiler]

Also Jindu, Caracal if you guys are reading this, after a month of attacking bases for 50-100k in masters 3, Ive found nirvana in crystal 2, you guys should try it too unless you guys are finding better loot elsewhere. pls tell me if so.

Are those dead to semi dead bases or mostly active ones 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.