Clash of Clans

shervinz

if you vote for me:
somalia will be freed from their tyrant #mrieatsomuchchickenimightaswellbeamanu
also whoever votes for me will be the only ones to get co.
force opt-ins, bigger wars
also tao will be really mad and thats really funny
#noWMDsHere
#notISIS
#demotetao2015

Sorry, but it'd be a hate crime not to vote for Amanu. You gotta vote for the black guy or you're racist

#YesWeCan

Remember, a vote for Dannnno is a vote for the DRC.  Don't forget there are other terrible African nations.

EDIT: fuck, put too many n's in my name

EDIT2: also I'll only give troops to people who vote for me

Edited by Dannnno

Sorry, but it'd be a hate crime not to vote for Amanu. You gotta vote for the black guy or you're racist

#YesWeCan

Amanu is our true King

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?

I still have no idea what my hashtag means.

whats in north carolina?

A-team                         Gay-Unit

Amanu                                   Mario 

Trin                                        Tarkin

Tao                                        Sherv

Dannnno                               Collin

Insta                                      Riga

Been meaning to do this for a while so here it is. Most of the time for wars, theres a scramble at the end of preparation period to fill up the CCs, and most of the time its the same people doing it every war, which is pretty unfair. So I think its a good idea to combine it with “CO” status since it incentives people to actually donate on time, with proper punishment for not doing so, and give some value to being a CO. 

First off, there are going to be 2 squads, which I posted at the top, I used the current CO pool to pick from, and started with grouping based on whoever had witches- a total of 4 people and split into 2 groups of 2 (Trin and I, Mario and Tarkin). Both numbers being even was pretty nice. But anyways, the rest of the members were arbitrarily chosen. Meaning members can be changed, but I think it would work better if people stayed in their squad. Except for witch squad, y’all are screwed for now.

As to how this is gonna work: Teams are going to take turns after each war donating. Witch squad on each team is to split giving witches to all bases while the other 3 are responsible for wizards, so that costs are somewhat evenly split.
-For witches: All th9+ get witches, meaning we have 11 bases that need to be filled. Its uneven but shouldn’t matter regardless. but it could be so that one person takes top 6 and second person next 5. 15 man wars means we can divide all the bases into 3 so that the other 3 can take 1-5, 6-10, 11-15. You can’t donate to yourself so if you can cover up for each other that’d be nice, but I’ll just fill up whats left if still needed. I’m assuming that each th8 will have all wiz, and th9s. will have witch+ loon(?)+ wiz+ ifspaceleft-archers. To make it easier to see I made a sample of who is donating what:

A-team                              Gay-Unit

Amanu  (Witch+loon 1-6)                         Mario   (Witch 1-6) 

Trin     (Witch+loon 6-11)                         Tarkin  (Witch 6-11)     

Tao     (Wiz+loon 1-5)                              Sherv (Wiz+loon 1-5)  

Dannnno (Wiz+ Loon 6-11)                      Collin(Wiz+loon 6-11)  

Insta   (Wiz 11-15)                                    Riga (Wiz 11-15)

Reason I want to assign who has to donate where is to actually incentivize us so no lazy us passes.
Also, of course you’re free to be give up being CO beforehand if this were to start. So, if what you’re supposed to fill up is still empty by the time the “Clan war preparation is about to end” notification is up without you giving us a heads up, you will be marked once. Two times fucking up and you’re gonna be demoted “indefinitely” :). 

Sidenotes
-Like I said, its preferable if teams are set, but whats being donated *can* be changed unless
-Being leader doesn’t change anything now that we having “elections”, meaning you’re still part of your squad.
-There is really no way of knowing, If someone is sabotaging someone else, so we are going off on the honor code of “I am not a massive uguu”.
-As people level up, and get high-level troops, we can change entire composition, but this is just the beginning of a formalized system if we gon be a legit clan.
-If someone wants to do something similar for something else, like attacking in war, go ahead.

For something like this to work, the majority would have to agree, so that its gonna be enforced properly, so Sherv, pls add a vote for whether or not to adopt this system as well please.
Probably forgetting some things so any other advice or input is appreciated.

I have a feeling riga won’t last long.
Edited by G0dPower

A-team                         Gay-Unit

Amanu                                   Mario 

Trin                                        Tarkin

Tao                                        Sherv

Dannnno                               Collin

Insta                                      Riga

Been meaning to do this for a while so here it is. Most of the time for wars, theres a scramble at the end of preparation period to fill up the CCs, and most of the time its the same people doing it every war, which is pretty unfair. So I think its a good idea to combine it with “CO” status since it incentives people to actually donate on time, with proper punishment for not doing so, and give some value to being a CO. 

First off, there are going to be 2 squads, which I posted at the top, I used the current CO pool to pick from, and started with grouping based on whoever had witches- a total of 4 people and split into 2 groups of 2 (Trin and I, Mario and Tarkin). Both numbers being even was pretty nice. But anyways, the rest of the members were arbitrarily chosen. Meaning members can be changed, but I think it would work better if people stayed in their squad. Except for witch squad, y’all are screwed for now.

As to how this is gonna work: Teams are going to take turns after each war donating. Witch squad on each team is to split giving witches to all bases while the other 3 are responsible for wizards, so that costs are somewhat evenly split.
-For witches: All th9+ get witches, meaning we have 11 bases that need to be filled. Its uneven but shouldn’t matter regardless. but it could be so that one person takes top 6 and second person next 5. 15 man wars means we can divide all the bases into 3 so that the other 3 can take 1-5, 6-10, 11-15. You can’t donate to yourself so if you can cover up for each other that’d be nice, but I’ll just fill up whats left if still needed. I’m assuming that each th8 will have all wiz, and th9s. will have witch+ loon(?)+ wiz+ ifspaceleft-archers. To make it easier to see I made a sample of who is donating what:

A-team                              Gay-Unit

Amanu  (Witch+loon 1-6)                         Mario   (Witch 1-6) 

Trin     (Witch+loon 6-11)                         Tarkin  (Witch 6-11)     

Tao     (Wiz+loon 1-5)                              Sherv (Wiz+loon 1-5)  

Dannnno (Wiz+ Loon 6-11)                      Collin(Wiz+loon 1-5)  

Insta   (Wiz 11-15)                                    Riga (Wiz 11-15)

Reason I want to assign who has to donate where is to actually incentivize us so no lazy us passes.
Also, of course you’re free to be give up being CO beforehand if this were to start. So, if what you’re supposed to fill up is still empty by the time the “Clan war preparation is about to end” notification is up without you giving us a heads up, you will be marked once. Two times fucking up and you’re gonna be demoted “indefinitely” :). 

Sidenotes
-Like I said, its preferable if teams are set, but whats being donated *can* be changed unless
-Being leader doesn’t change anything now that we having “elections”, meaning you’re still part of your squad.
-There is really no way of knowing, If someone is sabotaging someone else, so we are going off on the honor code of “I am not a massive uguu”.
-As people level up, and get high-level troops, we can change entire composition, but this is just the beginning of a formalized system if we gon be a legit clan.
-If someone wants to do something similar for something else, like attacking in war, go ahead.

For something like this to work, the majority would have to agree, so that its gonna be enforced properly, so Sherv, pls add a vote for whether or not to adopt this system as well please.
Probably forgetting some things so any other advice or input is appreciated.

I have a feeling riga won’t last long.

Tfw not listed but fucking Trin is

Tfw not listed but fucking Trin is

Lol skipped pass you sorry, but you can replace riga. Im sure he's not active enough to even read this

I'll only vote yes on this system on the condition that the G unit be renamed "God Unit" and the A Unit be "Ass Unit". Also, did you mean to assign Collin to 1-5? Looks wrong

Are you complaing about not having to donate?

Fixed now. And sure whatever makes you happy. You'll be Gay-Unit in our heart anyways

I like the idea, but it needs some changes. I, for example, don't have level 6 loons and it's not really on my wish list either. I'm too lazy to check the others in your list, but I guess there's other cases too. Witches should be lvl2, loons should be lvl6 and wiz lvl5+. As soon as Amanu gets level 6 wiz, he's supposed to donate all the wiz IMHO.

Also drew: I'm part of the team now, baby. :$

Also: why is Amanu not in the gay-team?

I like the idea, but it needs some changes. I, for example, don't have level 6 loons and it's not really on my wish list either. I'm too lazy to check the others in your list, but I guess there's other cases too. Witches should be lvl2, loons should be lvl6 and wiz lvl5+. As soon as Amanu gets level 6 wiz, he's supposed to donate all the wiz IMHO.

Also drew: I'm part of the team now, baby. :$

Also: why is Amanu not in the gay-team?

Like I said, its just a sample, we can do a better list once everyone agrees to do it. Level reqs. I assumed were a given but yah you right about that. And I'm gonna get wiz in like a month and a half but after that sure I don't mind filling up cc afterwards. But this is just a short term list and we can change it anytime.

so to clarify, I don't have to do shit since you left out Drew, correct?

i'm not gonna do shit either way but figured i'd be clear

Lol no. Drew fucked himself over, completely forgot about him so he has to donate shit now, but we'll see what happens.

Yeah lets bring some structure in our attacks aswell.

Rule;

#1 - Force sherv to hit a target 5 ranks lower than the one he originally picked himself.

#2 - Force sherv to stop doing air raids

#3-  Force sherv to change his warbase.

As long we go by these rules, we should win all wars srs

lmao, good list

Edited by G0dPower

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.