-Pays respect to one of the most influential teams in the history of pokemmo

-shits and giggles

-there's no use to the area once you picked up your hitmon

-improved customisation

-pvp area

STRONK OP SUGGESTION

STRONK WALRUS POINTS

EVERYONE STRONK LEGHO!

Actually EV "weight-lifting" training center would be cool asf. And in all seriousness would fix/solve the "problem" about ev-grinding that Kyu wanted to fix, and would do it in a cool way :P I know this wasn't his main idea (don't remember it all) but it was something like; stresshold for each stat at 128 and total max being 256 or something like that, or; macho brace giving you x4 Evs, or; something else I don't remember. 

I don't think this is a "bad" idea if you start to think of it in a more serious/constructive way, would add some cool improved customization along with a way of "fixing" the ev problem I have heard. (I will try to find where he stated it). But could also work as a money sink, a location you could enter where certain EV areas would enter and you had a bought time there or what the heck. I'm not sure how much of this would be possible/realistic anyways, just throwing out some thoughts on how something like this could work. 

Thanks Walrus. 

Ill make an attempt at something more serious later

edit:

441f83967053f65078047b9ffe0a5af7.png

now imagine the guy in the middle being the owner of the gym, you'd have to pay him to use the gym.

and now imagine pokemon training around the flower pots with the same bags Super Training uses

In the middle are the pvp areas, and probably on the south side are the objects players can use to git musclessss

The scrolls on the wall could perhaps be references to misc

10/10 would implement

Have different work out machines and each gives a different ev for your pokemon. Not sure how they would distribute the EV's though. But seriously +1 I support
Oh also you could host tourney's of different tiers on each mat.