[Denied][Forum Suggestion] Update the text beneath Suggestion Box

How It Currently Looks:

LO25ERr.png

How it Should Look IMO:

TYcriwZ.png

The wording currently is iffy at best, and that is coming from a native English speaker. I understand that it won't completely eliminate the "hurr durr why can't I post in SB subforum," but even if it cut it down slightly, it would be nice. This should be a quick fix.

How It Currently Looks:

LO25ERr.png

How it Should Look IMO:

TYcriwZ.png

The wording currently is iffy at best, and that is coming from a native English speaker. I understand that it won't completely eliminate the "hurr durr why can't I post in SB subforum," but even if it cut it down slightly, it would be nice. This should be a quick fix.

A better way would be "If you've played for only a few weeks, don't bother to post" or "I swear to god, if you didn't search before making a suggestion i'm personally going to kick all your relatives in the throat ~Darkshade"

A better way would be "I swear to god, if you didn't search before making a suggestion i'm personally going to kick all your relatives in the throat ~Darkshade"

I believe that would happen at some point. +1 to DS <3 hue.

they should just remove the limit entirely. you get more "why cant i post in the suggestion box"  threads than you do duplicate threads in suggestion box forum

But then you would get garbage suggestions like the recent one in the discussion thread for a "paid to win" system.

I do agree with the OP, because I had trouble understanding how I was able to post in the suggestion box when I was first starting out.
  • 3 weeks later...