Howl

Howl

Hello, my name is Howl. I've been looking for a good Pokémon MMORPG for a while and I finally found this one, which seems like it is exactly what I was looking for. I grew up loving Pokémon, but was limited to TCG and the television series as my parents wouldn't allow me to get a Gameboy. I was eventually able to buy a Gameboy myself as I got older, but I never truly learned the vastness of the Pokémon games. I've just recently been exploring all the intricacies of the game and it's only increasing my love for Pokémon (although EV's still confuse the crap out of me).

Outside of Pokémon, I am a senior in high school and next fall I will be attending the University of Notre Dame. I sing in multiple choirs, play golf, and love just about every sport (just started getting into the EPL, go Everton!). My favorite TV shows are Suits, Graceland, Royal Pains, House of Cards and How I Met Your Mother (which I am watching on Netflix, only on season 4, don't spoil anything!).

Well, that's enough rambling. I think I'm going to enjoy PokeMMO and I hope I can become competitive soon.

P.S. Anyone know why I can't change my profile picture?