Obligatory Intro Post

Despite living and working within a large circle of nerdery the sheer wonders of PokeMMO have only recently become known to me. After finding out my childhood could be relived and I could go out and catch all the Pokemon my childhood once gushed over as well as dwell into the inane, illogical cesspool of weirdness that this community seems to be I thought "Wow, have I got to play this game or what".

So, hello there. I have but one question... Do anyone even roleplay?

Despite living and working within a large circle of nerdery the sheer wonders of PokeMMO have only recently become known to me. After finding out my childhood could be relived and I could go out and catch all the Pokemon my childhood once gushed over as well as dwell into the inane, illogical cesspool of weirdness that this community seems to be I thought "Wow, have I got to play this game or what".

So, hello there. I have but one question... Do anyone even roleplay?

every one comes in their pants when they first discover this game

and as for the role-playing bit, a few people do(mostly just fags tryna act all hardcore)

welcome

Welcome mate and enjoy your stay...also role-playing is meh since everyone shows their true colors here one way or another.

every one comes in their pants when they first discover this game

and as for the role-playing bit, a few people do(mostly just me tryna act all hardcore)

welcome

ftfy

it is actually... just not openly *winkwink*

That just makes it sound dirty

What do you roleplay?

In Real LifeTM I tend to do Pen and Paper. Don't play many MMOs so not big on that scene but as I write novels in my spare time and not huge on the competitive side I was more wondering if/what was out there. So yeah was merely interested.

In Real LifeTM I tend to do Pen and Paper. Don't play many MMOs so not big on that scene but as I write novels in my spare time and not huge on the competitive side I was more wondering if/what was out there. So yeah was merely interested.

Post some excerpts from your novels? :)