The Darkness has returned to pokemon (and not just the type)

Well the title pretty much says it all - I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! I last played over a year ago so I doubt I will recognize many faces or have any recognize mine so you all can consider me a forum noob again :P main reason im back is because im studying again and for some reason i just cant resist pokemon when i should be studying :P. In game you probably will just see me breeding like a beast as, last i played, breeding was not implemented. Okay I now hand the floor over to you guys to spam into oblivion - enjoy ;)

Well the title pretty much says it all - I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! I last played over a year ago so I doubt I will recognize many faces or have any recognize mine so you all can consider me a forum noob again :P main reason im back is because im studying again and for some reason i just cant resist pokemon when i should be studying :P. In game you probably will just see me breeding like a beast as, last i played, breeding was not implemented. Okay I now hand the floor over to you guys to spam into oblivion - enjoy ;)

I remember you man,its been so long...damn,Welcome back bro.