Pika Pika

Welcome to the Game of Trolls I hope you enjoy your stay!

I've yet to come across any true trolls. Just what seems like reddit wannabes.... But thanks! Lol

&I'm actually not having that bad of a time here. I post on message boards frequently & I'm far from new to the Internet.

I've yet to come across any true trolls. Just what seems like reddit wannabes.... But thanks! Lol

&I'm actually not having that bad of a time here. I post on message boards frequently & I'm far from new to the Internet.

lol Wait till i get my hands on you!!!!!!!!!!! I will make you just want to rage hardcore!

Problem, Reddit Mariah?

Lol! thanks. I keep away from pikachu in the game. No worries.

Why do you edit what I say in quotation, to make it seem like I said something else? I'm starting to wonder about the state of your mental health. 

I view 9gag as the last member of an internet equivalent of the human centipede, 4chan comes up with something, eventually gets to reddit after its saturated, then to 9gag where it gets even more saturated, sadly reddit and 9gag became somewhat self sufficient but they are still pumping out shit.

(Misc and /fit/ have a kind of simbiose relationship, some shit gets copied from both sides but they still have their unique stuff despite being similar)