Pika Pika

i7u0S2w.gif

Hello! You may call me Bunny! I grew up playing & watching pokemon. Sadly I don't know much about the new stuff....

I don't really know what to say about myself. I'm pretty much a "housewife", so I have alot of time on my hands... I'll probably start posting here quite a bit. Sorry if I get annoying. I don't really like giving out too many details about myself on the internet.. But... I enjoy tightlacing (can get my waist down 20" - 18") My favorite colors are Navy blue, Turquoise and Coral.... My favorite season is Fall and I think mustard/mayonnaise are beyond disgusting.

Enough about me... let's watch a random episode of Pokemon.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV6FfQDSDAE[/youtube]

i7u0S2w.gif

Hello! You may call me Bunny! I grew up playing & watching pokemon. Sadly I don't know much about the new stuff....

I don't really know what to say about myself. I'm pretty much a "housewife", so I have alot of time on my hands... I'll probably start posting here quite a bit. Sorry if I get annoying. I don't really like giving out too many details about myself on the internet.. But... I enjoy tightlacing (can get my waist down 20" - 18") My favorite colors are Navy blue, Turquoise and Coral.... My favorite season is Fall and I think mustard/mayonnaise are beyond disgusting.

Enough about me... let's watch a random episode of Pokemon.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV6FfQDSDAE[/youtube]

I have this episode in vhs,i watched it SOOO many times when i was a kid.

truth

[spoiler]welcome, you'll pretty much become an average respected member I'd assume. Aside from emlee, she's the alpha female of offtopic[spoiler]offtopic is a weird place[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Actually,the weirdest things are on trade and general discussions,off topic is pretty quiet.

I just started playing today... finally! this awesome person traded me an Eevee. I am forever thankful.
Charmander, Pikachu, & Eevee. I think i'm off to a good start.

truth
[spoiler]welcome, you'll pretty much become an average respected member I'd assume. Aside from emlee, she's the alpha female of offtopic[spoiler]offtopic is a weird place[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler]Thank you.[spoiler]Seems beta to me[spoiler]You can tell her I said that[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]