[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

@dial

Can you reupload those in 2x size? My eyes are not as good as they used to be.

Sho 'nuff.

Weezing remapped again:

mmbgmZJ.png

Pick your parfait, it's bananna moon love:

TVOWYEY.png

GDTAKCJ.png

vXsJa4f.png

11hUAau.png

LdK3fYh.png

akTQx9w.png

I'm now using the last one, myself.

also,how can i make a spoiler box...

There is already a Platinum patch out there, though it uses a lot of sprites that have been replaced in the current patch here. I'll note that the only overworld sprites I know of are the four at pokegirls4ever's xeviantfart account:

http://pokegirl4ever.deviantart.com/gallery/43797245/Moemon-overworlds

plus of course Magicarp-tan, whose OWS are included in the assets of the Magikarp-tan Trainer Pack (or something like that) on p70 of this thread. I've used that to turn my copy into Moemon Magikarp Red version myself, though I'm not sure what the opposite/third versions would be. Maybe Bagon Blue and Larvitar Green, if you kept with a dragon-evolution theme? Magikarp Gold would be a great name for a version patching Heart Gold, though!

Of course, I just barely stepped into this pool myself, so I've hardly delved the depths of what is out there, I'm sure there are more moemon OWS to be found before you tackle (re)creating them all..

The Bulbasaur pokegirls4ever used is the old one, but the OW sprites on the sheet match well enough anyway.

Spoilers are done like this: {spoiler}contents of spoiler{/spoiler} only using the [square brackets] instead of curly.

[spoiler]This is a spoiler.[/spoiler]

@dial

I'll look at them later. I'm sleepy.

On side note, I've actually been working with Magi secretly, and we have updated another 45~ish moemons. You can find link to the latest patch (Revival Project 1.5) on the first page.

Edited by Moetal

two new variations:

OjC1PIP.png

Honey blond and midnight black

mYvXzeX.png

Gold and silver

Edit: RE 1.5 patch

Sorry, the file you requested is not available.

Possible reasons include:

- File date limit has expired.
- File was not successfully uploaded.

It is not possible to restore the file. Please contact the uploader and ask them to upload the file again.

Edited by dialNforNinja

i know there is a platinum patch...but looks a bit outdated(no updates on the hack and you even have to search for a while..WAIT!! links are dead¬¬ WAIT!!! there is no one working on it anymore ¬¬ .),also the reason im using the platinum is because is easier to hack than hg/ss ¬_¬ and it has the battle frontier(a new goal) .

also,is mah first hack projecto :v (pacman? wakawaka?)

@dial

The link works. Try again. I'm going to sleep.

Sleep well, but know that I'm still getting the error message, even after turning on all the scripting and turning off the ad blocker. Is anyone else having trouble, or is it just me for some reason?

@dial

The link works. Try again. I'm going to sleep.

I, too, can confirm that the new 1.5 link sadly doesn't work on my end. Whenever I copy+past the link or click directly on it, the result remains the same.

7b1nx3n.png

In any case, it's awesome to see that a new update is just around the corner! :3

Second attempt at the hair on 204 Pineco came out much improved, as did changing three frikkin' pixels in the face. Also, I adjusted the collar so it looks more like a collar and less like shoulder pads and a pair of huge knockers.

Edit to avoid double post:

By George I think I've got it! More hair, less face, dress shortened to a single layer so the legs are visible.

My preferred Gen II shiny colors

Gen III+ colors

Edit 4ish: fixed feet

Edit 5: fixed hat

eanXtNQ.png

D9WGBV6.png

Edited by dialNforNinja

@dial

Use the Weezing I previously edit as base if you are going to recolor. I fixed up a number of things in my edit.

I honestly cannot tell the difference between the honey blond and gold. That color(s) looks nice though. For the shiny, I am siding towards midnight black, but the lightest tone of that hair throws me off a bit.

I've reuploaded the file since people are having trouble with it apparently. You can find the newer link on the first page as usual.

@dial
Use the Weezing I previously edit as base if you are going to recolor. I fixed up a number of things in my edit.

I honestly cannot tell the difference between the honey blond and gold. That color(s) looks nice though. For the shiny, I am siding towards midnight black, but the lightest tone of that hair throws me off a bit.

I've reuploaded the file since people are having trouble with it apparently. You can find the newer link on the first page as usual.

just tried the new link and I'm still getting the same error as before...

Really reminds me as to why I hate getting up on 1st. April...

Anyway I found a little treasure trophy.

First, I happen to find a modified version of that Weavile I posted earlier:

2xyg4Pt.png

Which is quite nice in itself.

But then I found THIS masterpiece here shortly afterwards:

0pa95xo.png

The more powerful battle stance and larger back sprite makes this one my favourite Sneasel by far! :D

And here's some Aipom replacer I came across as well.

Sb8QVsr.png

Her face could be a tad more wild and childish though. Like that Nowa tomboy from Queens Blade for example.

++Just as i said,here is the first patch(Test)

+only 1st gen starters,bagon,shelgon and salamance are moemons

https://mega.co.nz/#!TAoVzboC!Gbdoo0QlUDCQlqyk1a51mc3DtUn-V0YQ7TLCdnd4pRY

+Looks like ill be droping or freezing the platinum project...

and starting the HeartGold/SoulSilver Project :)

Dood, if you make that work with the Sacred gold mod, YOU WILL BE THE HIGHEST CALIBER OF AWESOME!