[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

@Wesley

Refer to the original drawing's shadings for the folds. I'd avoid using the lightest green also, and just use the other three to keep it from being too shiny/reflective looking.

[spoiler]komori_display.jpg[/spoiler]

@Asakano

You mean life in a nutshell. White texting is hard. Sneaky sneaky.

I liked it better when you spoilered it.

@Takafumi

I'm really liking the shading. I'd like to keep one of the eyes open though, since having both eyes closed makes it less moe imo.

@KazumaRin

There's no program required except for basic paint. I'm using Photoshop, but in pixel art it's no different from using basic paint really... or at least I don't know any shortcuts or methods on it to make life easier.

@KazumaRin

There's no program required except for basic paint. I'm using Photoshop, but in pixel art it's no different from using basic paint really... or at least I don't know any shortcuts or methods on it to make life easier.

I mean I have no skills in using programs such as paint, and I also lack the creativity. I struggled making basic Signatures for people on this Forum, and that included copy/paste renders :)

I might give it another shot though! I do love re-creating Gen2 sprites in paint, I'm sure I can adapt it. ^_^

Adjusted Fearow's backsprite a bit. Also drew Pidgey, Rattata and the male Nidoran line in a sketchbook when I had some spare time today, but haven't actually sprited them yet. (Basically I'll deal with those five, but I don't know when since I have other stuff I should be working on at the moment.)

Before:

10zv5mt.png

After:

skislJG.png

New patch released. Link is on the first page.

Starters, Vulpix, and Sandslash shrinked.

Psyduck (but it's not up to standard still, will revisit), Corsola, Fearow, Magneton and Wobbuffet changed.

Dragonite position fixed.

@Takafumi

For the right half of the cloth, the right side and bottom should have the black outline, while left and top-ish can use the non-black outline. The folds lines can shift to black from the dark green as it goes from left to right. The left half of the cloth should just be pure black outline.

@Bulba

Show us what you got so far. We can give you some feedback. 

If anything, I rather use [spoiler]Touhou fluffy tail2hrfwuo.jpg[/spoiler]

If I got a collection of the Touhoumon sprites would you throw them together in a patch for me.