[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

@laGashetaHardcore

I must thank you because i really do appreciate your written critiques over the sprite edits. 

The front of her hair is unfinished because i decided to rework her hair entirely, i was mostly concerned with whether or not the body edit was better. 

To me, the legs dont really look misshapen rather than short, which will be fixed in my upcoming edit. 

I feel with the new body edit her body isnt as crushed and her hair at the moment is too boring to lose the ahoge, however this might change with her hair. 

Ill fix the face, however the face in your edit is kind of jay leno like to me x.x 

On another note, do you intend to finish masquerain, mightyena, or clefairy? Cause with your permission i'd like to apply some edits. 

@Moetal

Im still practicing what magi tried to teach me while using his or aozanes sprites as references for faces, the problem is that they dont always fit the body so while im practicing jawlines these critiques are highly appreciated. 

The fix has hopefully been applied. 

Im actually using my drawing pad this time around to figure out a new hair style for poliwhirl, any suggestions/references? 

@Arisa

Out of my sketches i ended up going with these. 

I could try a few if no one likes them.

poly 2_2.png (128×128)poly3.png (128×128)

poly4.png (128×128)poly6_1.png (128×128)

This was another option i drew but i didnt want to cover her eye and its still plain. 

Ignore the face, its just filler. 

2016-09-15_08.12.17.jpg (286×480)

Hairline edit and alternate eye coloring 

I still prefer the first 

poly3_2.png (128×128)poly3_3.png (128×128)

Edited by CrookedWings427
More hair options

So I haven't been able to sprite lately, but I have some sketches/concepts. Apologies for the horrible art/image quality.

@anjelocarreon

Alternative designs?

Spoiler

1hdxs5.jpg

I'm just a little hesitant to change her too much because McMagister did the backsprite for Pineco, and any changes I make to it will be of inferior quality.

@CrookedWings427 @animeloverxX93

Just an Articuno gijinka design I was messing around with. Since animelover mentioned Yuki-onna, I wanted to see if I could give Articuno a design that still looks mahou shoujo-esque, but incorporates some Japanese-ness. Not sure how successful I was. I forgot the wings while drawing it, though, and tinypic rotated my image >:( If you right-click --> open in new tab the image rotates back.

Spoiler

24e2qvo.jpg

@laGashetaHardcore

Moltres design? I'm not too sure how much I like this one. Right-click --> open in new tab to view properly, because tinypic is dumb.

Spoiler

nxp2k6.jpg