[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

@DoomsdayFTW @laGashetaHardcore

Hardcore's Bellsprout is good, but I can't say I personally agree with the brown twintails.

Weepinbell science:

N8JuO4B.png

Doom's designs are more like the Pokemon, but the arms and legs need more polishing.

@CrookedWings427

Are you trying to use img tags for posting images or just using the Insert other media button?

@BlooKirby

That's not really true.  Younger girls typically will have longer hair, while "older" girls will keep their hair shorter.

Edited by Kickern

@CrookedWings427

Try posting it online (imgur or whatever else you use), then right click the post>copy image>paste it onto your message box. It's an awkward method but it seems to work consistently 

Edit: @laGashetaHardcore

Love the new paras. The parasect is very cute too, but does that mean this one is officially dropped? 

Spoiler

15gduso.png v  15mmic6_th.jpg

Spoiler

4t80eq.png

I've never understood why moe charizard's tail is a literal ribbon compared to her predecessors xD The inaccuracy always looked so infuriatingly awkward to me lol 

Though I understand you guys have a full plate of moe stuff already and don't care for 'personal requests' like these--unless it's seen as a design error by someone other than me; So what would be the best why to edit a sprite? Is there a specific program you'd use? 

Edited by BlooKirby

@McMagister

Gardevoir's arms/hands look a bit unnatural to me. Taking perspective into account, her right (our left) arm is currently shorter than her other arm. The front part of her dress puffs up in a weird way. Tiny feet.

I'm not trying to ignore anyone, but I'm just very busy lately and don't have the time and energy to give proper comments/make edits.

Edited by Moetal

@Swirly

Er mer gerd, it's Gerdevoir!  I agree about the arm pose.  The long hair does look nice, but Gardevoir should have short hair to match its design.

@CrookedWings427

Right set of eyes.

Also, er mer gerd, it's the return of Heracross!  I think the shading was better on the old version in some places (skirt, hat, thigh-highs).  Maybe science?

GIS5rsE.png

Edited by Kickern