[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

@ZiggyZag

That's a very interesting idea for Magneton. Maybe make her pauldron look like a Magnemite? She needs more armor, and the red skirt is very out of place at the moment.

EDIT:

Speaking of Mankey/Primeape

What is this suppose to be? The angry vein mark? Looks like a cross or a swastika to me.

ape.png

Edited by Moetal

@CrookedWings427

I think it is less distracting.  Part of the reason why the fan was so distracting was because it was bright yellow which made it stand out more compared to the rest of the sprite.

@ZiggyZag

I think a knight makes less sense than the schoolgirl theme (which, admittedly, doesn't make that much sense either for Magnemite/Magneton.)  It's kind of a neat looking sprite, though.

Edited by Kickern

@CrookedWings427

Kingdra has a yellow underbelly.  If you want to use silver, I'd say just use it for the shoes and/or the ends of the gloves.  The middle area with her chest and stomach, as well as the bottom of the dress, should stay yellow.  Also, I just noticed her right arm (our left) doesn't look properly proportioned.  From the elbow to the hand looks longer than the upper arm.  I think part of the problem is her hand also looks longer than it should.

@Unown

This is what has been worked on for Articuno:

8vozWKr.png

If you want to keep going with yours, try to make her proportions similar to this one.  Or you can try your hand at editing this one.

Edited by Kickern

Apologies for disappearing for so long + here is a Pinsir. (Edit: increased her arm/leg/waist sizes since I made her too skinny)

2upwfti.png

Clothes/hands could use a bit of polishing, and the eyebrows/horns gave me quite a lot of trouble.

Also, I vote gold Kingdra. The contrast is a lot nicer :3

@Arisa 

Just noticed our Articuno doesn't have eyebrows

Edited by toottoot
10 hours ago, McMagister said:

Surskit and Poochyama when?

When they don't have midget arms. 

Jigglypuff's backsprite hair looks a bit too far out to me.

039_Jigglypuff_Back_v2a_x2.png

Are we forgetting Iggybuff?

Azurmarill's backsprite's arm looks a bit thin. I was also under the impression that her "ears" were part of the hairband rather than an actual part of her.

@toottoot

While that Pinsir looks nice, she is a bit tiny/short when compared to her rival counterpart Scyther.

2upwfti.png123%20Scyther%20Edit%20Front%20v0%20x2.p

We can either shrink Scyther, or enlarge Pinsir.

Edited by Moetal

I think we should keep toottoots pinsir and make it bigger rather than completely changing his sprite. 

His is cuter to me and most of the edits seem to be personal preference. 

The personal preference edits are actually starting to get to me. Its preventing me from posting things x.x

Also that ivysaur is bowlegged, the palette is the old one which didnt match the pokemon, and the quality is overall low compared to wartortle. 

I still prefer this one 

vee4.png

Or, at least, a science between the two. 

Made some edits

vee4_2.png

Edited by CrookedWings427
10 hours ago, CrookedWings427 said:

The personal preference edits are actually starting to get to me. Its preventing me from posting things x.x

*cough*Absol*cough*Onix*cough*

Aozane's Beautifly edited to be in seiza pose.  Looks better than our current IMO, because, well, Beautifly should be beautiful.

267%20Beautifly%20Edit%20Front%20v1a%20x

Smeargle that you guys edited from Mincinno, fixed beret and edited face.

235%20Smeargle%20Edit%20v1a%20x2.png

Igglybuff edited to match Jigglypuff's eyes and general face improvements

174%20Igglybuff%20Edit%20v1a%20x2.png

Edited by McMagister