[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

@burningscarlet

Never get tired of visiting this forum to see the awesome progress this team has done.

To answer your question, as you can probably tell, Moetal and others are quite the perfectionists when it comes to these sprites, so a new patch can be hard to predict. What you can do is manually add new sprites to your ROM using the Advanced Pokemon Sprite Editor. That's what I do when I see one I just want to test it out in-game. 

Science:

8DFrrjG.pngaqBUCys.png

I agree with Magi about the face, but the edit to the eyes looked better, and went with the ahoge instead of the horn to keep it matched with Dewgong.

@CrookedWings427

I only looked through the last 10 pages or so.  Meowth is already done and in the patch, but I don't know if Moetal thinks Ivysaur and Persian are done or not.

Edited by Kickern
added back sprite

I've been wanting to contribute for a while but I couldn't really figure out what to do so I started browsing through some artists work of gijinka

Here, if you guys need any inspiration.

Spoiler

__arcanine_aurorus_blaziken_chandelure_c

Spoiler

__absol_aegislash_aggron_aromatisse_brai

Spoiler

__altaria_azumarill_beartic_chandelure_c

Spoiler

__altaria_arcanine_archeops_banette_bron

Spoiler

__absol_altaria_blaziken_braviary_breloo

Spoiler

__arcanine_axew_chandelure_darkrai_flygo

I'll try to help out any way I can, so if any of you guys need any art as inspiration for sprites just let me know

Edit: Actually, hold on for a bit, all the images are broken hurrah

Editedit: Ok it works now whooo

editeditedit: Ok, forgot to add that the artist name is Katagiri Hachigou in case you guys were curious

Edited by burningscarlet

@McMagister

First's eyes look better. The legs look a bit off to me, might be due to the different length not syncing properly with the placement. Shortening her left (our right) leg might help, or alternatively moving that leg more towards the left.

@CrookedWings427

Ivysaur's face is a bit too round. I think the problem with her might be her arms being too skinny.

@Kickern

Update Dewgong/Seel's shiny?

We're still missing Scizor's backsprite?