[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

@Majena

As I've pointed out before, we are human and we don't always make the best sprite at first few tries. As long you keep trying, they will get somewhere. Like the Doduo and Dodrio we have, they literally went through hell and back before we got what we have today:

35i97i1.png2s1px1w.png

moemon_dodrio_by_riderofwind-d7qtuoq.png085%20Dodrio%20Edit%20v1.2d%20%20x2.png

I tried my (admittedly noobish) hand at messing with the ponytail. It felt off to me that it was pushed to one side instead of being directly behind her.

I tried moving some of the lower spikes further into the center area of the hair and moving the hair to block the left arm instead of the other way around.

Figured I would post the backsprite for feedback before I attempted anything with the front sprite.

BackSpriteNorm128.png

@CrookedWings427

I feel the Seadra could be used as Horsea instead because of her design. Her design/pose is much more dynamic than the current Horsea. Just shrink her lower body a bit and we should be ok. For Seadra, see below for some food for thoughts:

For hair

Spoiler

13774579_1742497779354852_262790318_n.jp

For outfit, although this is Kingdra:

Spoiler

9632d7cb1409f8d2704d0b51cf7bc4492f2.jpg

For Kingdra's outfit, kind of like Gyarados':

Spoiler

8152106_p4.jpg~c200

@notmudkip0

I herd u like

Spoiler

fd2866a5508e5403843d89b20e35ad38.jpg

@Nersmond

The only way at the moment is to actually download the patch, install it, and look through your Pokedex.

@KimakiShivori

I don't know how android works, but from my understanding, you have to unzip the ROM, patch the ROM with the IPS, then rezip it. You can't patch a zip file, obviously. Distributing a ROM file, patched or not, is illegal fyi.

Edited by Moetal