[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

@Moetal

Aawww man.. In that case, In order to make some difference in the back sprites, I made a version that has blue-ish whites:

XUdNjEl.png

Edit: Im so sorry for bringing all this up just after you release a patch.. Thank you for putting up with my incompetence.

I played with the patch a little bit, and I noticed the electrode's backsprite might be a bit small.. It might just be me though.

If you think the same, I made a bigger one that may or may not look better.

u2uKLjM.png

@axx

Edit: Your first face is more fitting in your current sprite. Mirror flip the entire sprite and see if it looks alright to you, because the right eye is a bit uguu to me at the moment. The left eye is fine. The face shape itself is a bit rough also because of hair's blacks, try to re-line it without using black.

@axx

Front sprite is okay-ish. I can fix that up later. Back sprite's hair is too messy. Clean it up a bit by combining those strands into bigger chunks. Back sprite's eye is also a bit too to the left. Mouth isn't reflecting front sprite's. Horn is off center, layer it in between the two front bangs instead of having it behind both.

@moetal

edit: fixed eye, kinda the mouth and a small other detail ;o

1zyvh8j.png

edit: fixed hair

25anktz.png

edit: if this is not the hair i needed to edit omfghaskhakffs

also got the chain back a bit

1109dna.png

the right one edit was post the old one, if you want the old back ill edit it again

@axx

Remove the eyewhite underneath the eye; it's making her look upward when she isn't/shouldn't be. Horn is good, but the mouth is still meh. IMO just copy pasta a mouth from the other back sprites. Remove the top half the strand underneath the hair-ball-thing or make it less curvy to the left at least. Fix the bang between the front bang and sidebang also. The connection part is a bit unnatural.

Edit: The face is much better now, but you lost the chin in the progress. I like what you did with the right one, but you lost the head shape while doing it. You still need to do the hair edits like I mentioned above.

@Reve
I like all moes equally unless they're blonde. I'm a sucker for ponytails also.

Edit: Jolteon, to me, is a more aggressive Pokemon (because of her spikes), so I felt a more aggressive pose and expression is in order.