[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

Ninetales itself is based on a Kitsune actually~ Specifically a Kyūbi no Kitsune - an incredibly old, wise and powerful fox with the maximum number of tails. (With that being said, the Moemon sprite is based on one too of course since the Pokemon itself is.)

Yeah i was kinda thinking of that. But the Moemon sprite itself looks like it has japanese clothing and such :)

I wish I have that much free time to do that. I can't resist Ninetails and Tentacool's charm, so I experimented for a bit

Experimenting is good! I liked how it turned out :3 well even if u dont have tume to do it, its pretty epic looking,

I want moemon emerald now @-@

If only this could be done I would be incredibly happy

I would die happy

Moemon X and Y would be a lot of work. Even tough i would love to tickle my charmander in Moemon version (Creepy...) I think it would be a bit impossible now.

Its not creepy if its moe, and yeah i know its hard....BUT I CAN DREAM CANT I?!

@Dark

I went ahead and did an edit for your front without using your 128x64, so a lot of pixels might be different here and there. I've wrecked your palette for now; it's in 24 colors but you should be able to shrink down colors as you see fit. Gotta use the red for the sleeves for now, unless we just use skin tones for the mouth. Again, I'm like the shittiest spriter we got on the team. Rache and Magi would do a much better job on the technical aspect than me.

2646k5f.png