[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

@Kelarr

Don't make me splash your shit.

@Magi

The ones with the side tails look better. Maybe just use one instead of two to show it as her 'tail'. I think color changing of the hair to white (and headband to blue) would bring out the character better since her hair is really blended with the top color of your Kimono. I feel your third and fourth's hair style is more 'natural', but it's more strange since it's just so rare. How about either bunny ears/kitty ears/animal ears (since you got a headband already), ahoges, or hairpins instead?

[spoiler]2pt2gx1.jpg[/spoiler]

@moetal

I know uve got the ultimate say in this but i believe the headbands she already has is just fine, this is called moeMON therefore there has to be SOME distinguishing feature that can make someone say "oh i know that pokemon!" And not "who is this pokemon?" But yeah.....thats my take plz dont hate me moegod ;-;

@Moetal

I think I'll use the second from the right.  Can't really change the colour of the hair though, a) Mantine's backsprite is all blue, b ) it would blend in with the white of the kimono,  and c) it wouldn't be a simple recolour.  And the hairstyle isn't strange.  I prefer "elegant".

@magma

Well she is water/flying.

@Reve

Which version are you referring to?

@Magi

226%20Mantine%20Front%20v1.1b%20x2.png226%20Mantine%20Front%20v1.1b%20x2.png

2ex4x2f.jpg

21e693l.png

hwe4va.png

Just one side tail variations, and two minor color edit/rearrangement to separate the sleeve/hair from each other. Shiny based on my sleeve color changed variation. I'll let you make the final decision for this. I'm fine with you sticking to your current if you want.

@Reve

Moemon =/= Morphmon. How much is too much is different for each case, but I generally want people to not get freaked out if they were to meet that certain Moemon in person. No poll this time.

@Magi

It just feels different. Your backsprite shows two circular loops from front to back, but your frontsprite shows two circle loops linked together. If you were to look at it from the top view facing down, your backsprite's loop is like a V shape, while your frontsprite is a  -- shape.

Welcome back Rache. I missed you. Where are the rest of the birds?

vq5umb.png

Why do you never make eyebrows?

Edit:

2e1g8if.png

I really like this front sprite to be honest. What can we use this for? The back face a bit disconnected, so some editing will be necessary.

@Magi
I was thinking of using it as a base and editing it. The tail makes me think it would be a good base for Raichu or Pikachu. It should also be easy to edit into Nia's Jolteon.

The crown is much better, the right loop can still be more frontal. Make the right loop open more narrowly and bends with a line cutting through it to show front and back of the loop more distinctively. I'll show you an example later if you want.