[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

No slime girls, but girls covered in slime is okay as long it's not too sexual. Minorly clothed would be ideal. Ditto needs her signature face, so I wouldn't recommend changing her despite not being too moe at the moment.

For anyone else that would like to contribute: go back a few pages and find my posts for the OW moemon sprites. At the moment we literally have 0 sprite completed. Alternatively, I want someone to work on revamping the icons. A lot of the cuurrent icons no longer reflect what we have in game.

No slime girls, but girls covered in slime is okay as long it's not too sexual. Minorly clothed would be ideal. Ditto needs her signature face, so I wouldn't recommend changing her despite not being too moe at the moment.

This would be Moe. I imagine a cute girl in a pretty short dress, her arms out to either side covered strategically in purple goo. She could also have tears in her eyes, like she was going out with her friends, and then bam, night ruined by goo from the sky.

Gengar ( o3o)b 

kool.

as for anyone who thoght the slimegirl is good, thanks!, im an amateur anime artist, but i cant draw pixel arts XD

I managed to redraw Lairon-Seaking-Espeon-Duskull-Jolteon-Natu anyway :P

[spoiler]

90n78h.jpg

[/spoiler]

@Alkaid

Contributing means posting or making things that will push the project forward, not drive it off course or slow it (unless deemed necessary). Remember to consider what is on the 'plate'. Don't try to pile too much things on it when we clearly can't handle it.

@Magi

Reve is right, the eyes are a bit low. Trim the left half of the ponytail a bit. Mouth should be moved to the right more. I've taken the privilege and cleaned up your eyes a bit. The rest looks good.

dyvl28.jpg

Edit: I forgot to move up the ear also. You can move the left eye up too if you want, but I feel this tilt is better than your original's tilt.

@Sando

I am male. Both were acceptable. I feel Magi's new Ninetales was more fitting to the style we've been using, so I'm siding more towards it. I admit the old one is much more seductive though.

@Moetal
I was right....? I WAS RIGHT?! :,D
Hmm it looks better now i think (MAYBE lower the right eye by one pixel, i just felt a tilt would work better because of the angle the head/face was originally in)

@Reve

I only moved up the right eye up by one pixel. I didn't touch the left. If you lower the right eye, it'd be back to original position. I've already pointed out, if Magi want to keep the original tilt, he needs to move the left eye up.

@Moe
I knew my rightness wouldnt last long :,D

I just noticed that now that u pointed it out.....it was one pixel, thing is im using a program that has smaller...."pixels" than these (more like a quarter of pixels) and thought that would work but now that i think about it, the game only uses...."regular sized pixels" so i become invalid.

Either way it looks better with your modification imma shut up now(again)