[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

Uhm not really related much to the topic, however i am still curious, would you(the project people) guys be willing to make a moemon patch for Diamond and or Pearl?

>Forum for what is essentially Fire Red online

>Asks for D/P/Pt sprites

sewsvc.png

Edit: Removed blush, made his/her shirt less curvy, added a bit of eye white, trimmed back hair a bit, changed skin tones, and shifted him/her more to the center. Now the chest should be a lot more ambiguous instead of siding towards feminine.

@angusstump

While it does looks much better, it's not well-made enough and it's design isn't creative enough to replace our current Absol.

Edit 2: Better than Nia's Vaporeon imo if you plan on making her from scratch instead of updating the current one. I feel the current one is really good already, but if we are sticking to it, you should edit it to give it more shadings. I want to keep our current Espeon, but her legs should be reworked, and you can make her dress more fancy/make other adjustments if you want.

[spoiler]98g4yb.jpg[/spoiler]

Edit 3: For Umbreon, I feel this one you posted previously is sufficient unless you hate time and want to make your own. Please add a bit more shading to her outfit and another other adjustment as you see fit if you decide to use this one.

ms33604.png

@Moetal

I started work on Jolteon, please check the pose.

135%20Jolteon%20Front%20Pose%20v2%20x2.p

I think Espeon's feet can be changed slightly, but Vaporeon and Umbreon don't need additional shading.  I mean, it can be done but no one will actually notice it because the areas without shading are dark, and probably not shaded for that reason.

@angelo

It is a good start, it may need to be a bit shorter though.  First you get rid of the weird doubled lines.