[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

@Jason

Your colour choices are pretty good actually, but uh, you'd better go back and read everything Moetal requested of you.  Edit: Read the post below.

@Jason

Not rocket science. If you want to upload them together, they need to be 256x64 pixel (64 times 4 is 256). The one you uploaded together was 247x63 pixel, and has a white line running through the middle for god knows why. In addition, it needs to be ordered as normal front, shiny front, normal back, shiny back. If you are uploading them separately, they need to stay 64x64 pixel each. Position of the sprite matters also. If let's say the sprite has 10 pixel of space (pure background color) on it's left, then the shiny sprite must have 10 pixel of space (pure background color) on its left also. If it is 1 pixel off, the entire sprite is off-synced. If you are making duplicates of the same sprite, make sure they are not cut or overlapping each other by even one pixel, as it renders it useless like I previously said.

@anjelo

I can fix theses. Please point them out to me if you spot them as you work on other shinnies. 

@Jason

Not aligned properly, and you jumbled up the colors. It's fine, I'll just do it myself with your colors as base.

Edit: You're not even using the right Blastoise.

The shell can't be changed or it screws up the hand. Eyes can't be changed or it screws up the mouth and blush.

27ysbvs.png

2r29ohf.png

@Moetal

Sorry for the wait but here's Beedrill can you fix the mouth?

beedrill_zps9478e033.png

@Magi

If ever there are reds on the palettes and the shiny variation changed its color please don't use it for the mouth...

add an extra color to the palette for the mouth so that the mouth doesn't change color too... 

@Magi

Much better proportion, but I don't think that pose will look well when you import it into the game to be honest. She is going to look like she is sitting on air.

@anjel

Yeah there's hardly any difference without the second 'black'. Your fixes seem to have done the trick for both Beedrill and Fearow. Imported both sprite.