[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

21 minutes ago, Erosuke said:

Could put his smiling expression, whether in battle shown that pokemon is feminine, and if your gender is male will put his serious expression.In my opinion would choose option 1 and 3 :B

Let me know if you like this idea

5 minutes ago, laGashetaHardcore said:

@WingedSpear

looks good, this face was my original idea, but now i'm happy with the current face

9ybIJM9.png

Nice, and well like i said, is always about the style of the creator, just wanted to make her look more like a mightyena http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/es.pokemon/images/7/7c/Mightyena.png/revision/latest?cb=20080910095811 , if you google mightyena, the pokemon always have a mean and wild expresion, and i would like them to feel like the pokemon instead of just dress them like one.

@laGashetaHardcore @CrookedWings427

According to the front sprite, the make-up under her eyes is supposed to reach lower on her cheeks than it currently is on all previous back sprites. So... kind-of-science-but-not-exactly? (I guess you don't need yet another random person who messes with your work, but I hope I'll be forgiven someday)

zJgefx3.png

10 hours ago, Lysandra said:

@laGashetaHardcore @CrookedWings427

According to the front sprite, the make-up under her eyes is supposed to reach lower on her cheeks than it currently is on all previous back sprites. So... kind-of-science-but-not-exactly? (I guess you don't need yet another random person who messes with your work, but I hope I'll be forgiven someday)

zJgefx3.png

Oh the second one is perfect, now here is a fix for her hair and ears:

wSbxgkm.png <-Because of her angle that much hair at the right side wasnt necesary, i think like this is perfect

Yet....

i still think this one -> Lx1urBl.png look way better >.<, pls just let her be mightyena and not Ahri...not all the pokemons are smiling :<

I don't really have an opinion about her expression, but it probably wouldn't hurt if Mightyena was not smiling. As for hair, I think she could have a bit more of it, but I may be wrong about it.

ARko2SG.png

(+ fixed background, at some point it started having more than one color)

4 minutes ago, Lysandra said:

I don't really have an opinion about her expression, but it probably wouldn't hurt if Mightyena was not smiling. As for hair, I think she could have a bit more of it, but I may be wrong about it.

ARko2SG.png

I like the first one but the second its good too, i made a in-betwen both so we all could be happy.

IvsgpIE.png <-just reduced the hair amount by one pixel and keep the extra hair at the top.

but the third...nop, i dont think the third look good, is just too much for her angle.

16 minutes ago, Lysandra said:

ARko2SG.png

I choose the option 3

@CrookedWings427

UxImBGS.png

The color palette was at 17 (besides some stray discolored pixels), and the best thing I could do was remove the dark red in the eyes to get it to 16.

I think the hair in the front sprite needs a little more work.  I tried to add some darker lines to divide up the bangs better, but see what else you can do with it.

My vote is for this one:

IvsgpIE.png

Edited by Kickern
1 hour ago, Swirly said:

I'm going to join the bandwagon and like the 2nd back sprite (It still needs some work though).

True could be better, but, could you give us some feedback about it? like, what do you think it should be added/changed. I am kinda tempted to be brave and try to make a flygon from scratch and see what happen. (tho if i do that i will probably need someone to help me with the back sprite since that one look harder to make...at least to me for some reason)

Edited by WingedSpear