[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

12 minutes ago, XSpuuckX said:

just testing my drawing skill...

here:..zubat and bellsprout..i hope they be useful..

hsp4qg.png

n1tmqp.png

Those are very good choices. Bellspout seems more complete. Unfortunately, it's from one of those families that need to be redone entirely. Zubat could use more work, but fits in with it's family. I think Zubat would look better with at least one eye visible.

Edited by Septentrion

@GetRekdm8

That was way too hard to spot the difference. v1 IMO is better because the black motif at the end of the clothing (on the left side) should also appear on the right side for consistency.

If I had to choose between the right or left version, i'd go for the left one.

@toottoot

I personally feel Chansey should be much larger, considering her size, but what Arisa edited was ok too if we are going by that standard. Below first two rows are what is in the game right now - If Chansey has the nurse headband, I feel Blissey should have it too. The remaining one is an unused Blissey sprite for your reference.

chan2

@XSpuuckX @ZiggyZag

weez5

Try working on Weezing first.

@Moetal

I tried cleaning it up a bit. The mouth was under her (our) right eye before, and it looked weird when 

I tried to center it, so new mouth. I only just noticed, but shouldn't Weezing be looking the other way?

jkBYn5L.png

Fixed the shoes a bit.

NvjYDw8.png

Edited by Arisa

I'm aware that this just brings up more stuff to the table, but i made an attempt on Kabutops

based of a design that was posted quite a while ago

6d03f5d9-2b44-11e6-b161-09b4d156fcfc.gif

Body is from Mismagius and Head is from Zoroark.

(Hopefully the palette is correct)

EDIT : @Hardcore  I don't know if that clefable is WIP but i did some edits to make it look more Clefable-y

dcab2e94-2b47-11e6-a331-09b4d156fcfc.gif

Edited by OldRapperHobo

Suddenly a bunch of new sprites to edit and go through! Like this mediocre quality one that I made because I had the pose and the first 'mon I thought of was mudkip:

mudy.png

Is there a reason we can't just use the original version of the clefable sprite that's being edited?

2cwubgp.png

...I might have to have another go at editing that wigglytuff something about it bugs me.