[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

I actually disagree with this to a point and would ask you to not discourage the little amount of spriters we have working on this project. If youd like to critique a sprite, that would be helpful.
However, im much better at edits than making a sprite from scratch. Editing things like mewtwo and shiftry took me a few hours and theyre close to almost finished products imo.
When edit suggestions come my way i make them, but i dont catch everything so sometimes i get to a standstill. Revisiting sprites after time can be very productive.

I'm not trying to discourage the ones working on this. There are much more people investing their time on this project than there were in the past. I have never seen such a huge amount of sprites being made over a month ever since I started following this. I know that they are difficult to make and it takes time to edit. I also know that I have no rights to complain because I can't draw and i'm terrible at giving my opinion. The last time I tried to draw a dragon it looked like a mutant deformed lamia.

I want to see this project evolve. I keep seeing these really cool sprites being made and get excited to see them completed. I might of have sounded a bit harsh on my other post and i'm sorry 'bout that.

There's a big lack of organisation that makes it confusing to know what's being worked on and what is considered finished. 

@Slash

Google "pokemon gen 3 hacking suite".

Thanks :) I hope I found the right one :P I really want my Castform

is there already a good moemon sprite for this two...

[spoiler]33dfsqp.png

dq0uj7.png

[/spoiler]

they are too hard to make a moe...:<...

For ditto it will mostly just be some kind of Purple and Blue slime girl with dot eyes.

This one could work for Porygon.

You people think over much :D

Ditto - Cute Girl in a big shiny purple poncho :D

Porygon - Cute girl in cube like armor :)

I recycled an old sprite to make "Science Lady Porygon." 

#137 - Porygon

25gcqkn.jpg"I'm sorry, I only speak binary."

24cgpoj.jpg

#132 - Ditto

2rp2sk3.jpg2n8vvgm.jpg153pp5h.jpg

That science- girl sprite is awesome for Porygon 2

@Slash

I can't speak for everyone else here, but at least Moetal (I would assume) and myself keep a set of sprites.  If you're looking for a collection of sprites to possibly work with, check out the download links in the OP on page 1.

@CW

I think Poliwhirl's left glove needs to be turned so that the thumb is more towards the side instead of the back.

@CW

I think it looks good and I don't think the glove needs to be turned.  I'd say that one looks done to me.  ^_^

I have a question.

Everybody post/works on new Moemon Sprites.

Is there a place/person who keeps the finished ones :huh: ?

Or people make their own ROMs with their own Moemon compilations ?

We post new sprites here until we finish enough new ones and then a new IPS patch is made with the new sprites added in.  You can download the latest IPS patch on page 1 of this thread.  I personally have my favorites and I might swap out one for another when the mood hits me.  Right now, I am using the Christmas starters for the holiday season. ^_^

2rwnxts.jpg

Edited by DoomsdayFTW

@CW

I think it looks good and I don't think the glove needs to be turned.  I'd say that one looks done to me.  ^_^

We post new sprites here until we finish enough new ones and then a new IPS patch is made with the new sprites added in.  You can download the latest IPS patch on page 1 of this thread.  I personally have my favorites and I might swap out one for another when the mood hits me.  Right now, I am using the Christmas starters for the holiday season. ^_^

2rwnxts.jpg

Oh I see :) !

I have a compilation of my fav Moemons for Emerald :3

Those Christmas starters are adorable <3

Merry Christmas, Everybody! ^_^

Here are my seasonal Moemon to wish you all a joyous holiday!!!  I know they're not finished yet but a little more work will have them read for an seasonal IPS patch.  I'm just sorry they weren't done before Christmas.

I'm super busy with family stuff right now so no new stuff from me for awhile.

See you all again real soon!  Take care! ^_^

2i0xg0m.jpg

Christmas Delibird

2jb8b3q.jpg

Christmas Charmander Version 3.0

30cqhef.jpg

Christmas Charmander Version 2.0

fjgv35.jpg

Christmas Squirtle Version 2.0

2566x3b.jpg

Christmas Bulbasaur Version 2.0

15zn93.jpg

Merry Christmas, Everybody! ^_^

Here are my seasonal Moemon to wish you all a joyous holiday!!!  I know they're not finished yet but a little more work will have them read for an seasonal IPS patch.  I'm just sorry they weren't done before Christmas.

I'm super busy with family stuff right now so no new stuff from me for awhile.

See you all again real soon!  Take care! ^_^

2i0xg0m.jpg

Christmas Delibird

2jb8b3q.jpg

Christmas Charmander Version 3.0

30cqhef.jpg

Christmas Charmander Version 2.0

fjgv35.jpg

Christmas Squirtle Version 2.0

2566x3b.jpg

Christmas Bulbasaur Version 2.0

15zn93.jpg

They are adorable :3

Specially Bulbasaur.

Hi everyone :)

I just wanted to show you my take on Castform.

Castform wasn't made by me but was used as a base for it's other forms.

#385 - Castform

[URL=http://s1382.photobucket.com/user/Prototype-X/media/Castform_zpsff7ooim6.jpg.html]Castform_zpsff7ooim6.jpg[/URL]

Edited by Slash

@Kickern

Thank for the help ^_^

BTW any thoughts about the Moemons :) ?

Clamperl >w<
209rn2b.png

@laGashetahardcore
Your design of Clamperl is really cute and adorable and moe :3
However the hair was too much like the ones of Meldino.

I hope you don't mind but I worked a bit on it.

#373 - Clamperl

[url="http://s1382.photobucket.com/user/Prototype-X/media/373_zpstrqugmaa.png.html"]373_zpstrqugmaa.png[/url]

@Other
Cool, it works!
[spoiler]
2my7rx2.png
2wgdtld.png
5cbywn.png
[/spoiler]
And here I thought Advanced Pokemon Sprite Editor was the be-all-end-all for sprites.

Not for me -_-;

I really need a video tutorial on how to edit the Castform.

castforms!!!
14kh7r4.png

They are adorable :D !!!

Are backs available ??

Hey guys does anyone has an idea how to change the POKEMON sign in on the title screen with a pre-made MOEMON sign ?

Kinda wanted to do it for a while now :D Edited by Musica
Please do not post multiple times in a row. The multiquote and edit feature are useful if you want to reply to additional items.

@Slash

Your Castforms were not bad, but too small for the project's standard.

As for getting Castform to work right and changing the title screen, I might have something to help you later...  No promises, though.

I did science and stuff:

1otyqe.png

I'm sure somebody else can do a better job at editing the hat.

Edited by Kickern

@Slash

Your Castforms were not bad, but too small for the project's standard.

As for getting Castform to work right and changing the title screen, I might have something to help you later...  No promises, though.

I did science and stuff:

1otyqe.png

I'm sure somebody else can do a better job at editing the hat.

Thanks and I know ^^; But I can't really work from scratch, sadly. So I based on Castform main form.
Castforms I saw here are gorgeous :D

Any help with rom hacking will be most appreciated :)

Science and stuff...What do you mean by that ?

Oh your editions are kickass :D !!! Subtle but make a difference :3

#373 - Clamperl

[URL=http://s1382.photobucket.com/user/Prototype-X/media/373_zpsrff4nrop.png.html]373_zpsrff4nrop.png[/URL]

X_X Indexing images so they fit 16 color pallets is SO tiring...

I had to take a different approach to the Shiny version so the deep shadowing won't turn into a flat image.

Still it looks good :)

@Kickern your edition of the hat is great :D 

Edited by Slash

X_X Indexing images so they fit 16 color pallets is SO tiring...

Oh, no.  I hope you're not wasting your time doing that with Pokemon sprites.  Advanced Pokemon Sprite Editor can take 256x64 .png images and let you sync the palettes with a single button click.

r09iyr.png

Edited by Kickern