[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

@CrookedWings

"Something... funny"?  If you mean what I think you mean, her arm is too far over to the left for that...

@Moetal

Farfetch'd is looking good!  I feel like her hair should be longer.  Either the sides or the back maybe?

@Hardcore

Why not try working on some back sprites for things we only have fronts for?  There are plenty of things started but not finished right now.

Edited by Kickern

@kierby

I like the design, but it's really low quality at the moment. See Lache's Spearow for comparison.

2celsg5.png2nipkiv.png

@Zero

It's off to a good start, but I'm not looking for another Milotic(?) sprite at the moment. You're more than welcome to continue, but just don't expect further feedbacks or edits from me. I think the biggest problem is the shape of the face (also too large compare to the hair) and the lack of sidebang/side of the face. Your feet and legs are also very ambiguous so you might want to redefine them. 

Edited by Moetal

After waaaay too long a wait, I finally sat down and had another try at Natu. Here's the result:

bHeHogf.png

Still needs a lot of touching up, I'm sure, but I think it's a much better size now. (I would make it larger, but I want to leave room so Xatu can potentially "grow.")

Edits and criticism would be much appreciated.

Edited by Ignitehawk

Jiggly:

1. Front's leg looks too close together - I think the right leg needs to move more to the right to align with her hip.

2. Front's right ear looks like it's behind her head

3. Front has no neck

4. Arms are too high up for the front

5. Back's left ear should be lowered and more to the right

6. Both microphone doesn't look round

7. Back's shirt shoulder is a lot shorter than the front's

8. Back has better hair (more tones) than front. Back's front swirl thingy is at the wrong angle.

Can we just use Clefable (with some edits) as Jiggly instead?

96as5g.png She's too tiny to be used for Clefable imo. Someone trim that chest a bit.

Wiggly:

1. Wiggly's eyes for both sprite look like they are looking upward instead of at the enemy.

2. The sleeve on the backsprite need to go up higher (front shows white "hand" only, while back is like half white arm).

3. For front sprite, the second other hand of Wiggly should show white also.

4. The ears for the backsprite looks too "down"; The front sprite has it pretty leveled.

5. Something about her front's face shape still looks off to me, and the head feels too much to the right instead of centered. Also, her backsprite's has a scarf, while the front is just looks like a pink blob/neck. 

6. Backsprite's hand looks tiny.

Edited by Moetal