[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

I wanted to apologize for sounding as rude as I did. I'm aware that everyone starts somewhere, and I certainly don't want to demotivate anyone with a passion. More of what I meant was hoping the standard wouldn't be lowered  to avoid critiquing or denying something that didn't produce the quality of previous entries. So, I'm sorry for coming off as mean. Never abandon a passion, strive for better and do what you enjoy. Best of luck to everyone.

I'm always excited to see new releases of this hack. Keep up the hard work everyone!.

@Hardcore

I feel like your Para is really nice, but I still think she is too large as a first stage pokemon. The face and shading are very nicely done though; Shrink the body a bit, shade the basket, and soften/reline the outline and we'll be good to go.

Your Parasect's face scares me, and I'm not fond of that half-transparent skirt. Same as Para, I feel your basket is a bit flat.

Clefairy's feet look a bit pointy. Jiggly's lower body looks a bit wonky.

@Crooked

Your left leg (her right) looks a bit detached from the lower body. Can you lower and shift right?

@Lache

I'll work on your Flygon later. Please work on Sentret's back sprite.

EDIT:

30rpeua.png

349c5jk.png

EDIT 2:

141ji85.png

dwazh1.png

Moved front's eyes up. Less uguu looking?

@Hardcore

Still too big on Para, see below size for scale. Parasect's face doesn't really fit. Polish Clefairy and Jiggy and the backsprites for Para/Parasect when you have time.

2qi5ic6.png

Edited by Moetal

@Moetal/Burning

You're both missing an important flaw in the sprite: shiny has 17 colors.

Edit: Fixed.

5ajt44.png

@Hardcore

Speaking of too many colors, I've noticed a lot of your sprites have more than 16 colors.  Don't forget GBA Pokemon sprites can't have more than 16 colors total.  I can help you with narrowing down palettes, if you want.

Edited by Kickern

@Moetal

It still has 17 colors on shiny.

@Marino

We're only going up to gen 3 because this is a Fire Red patch.  Madoka Audino is cute, though.

And chibi Mega Audino is super cute.

@Hardcore

I fixed the color palettes and problems with some of the sprites being weirdly resized.

2ijkg03.png

ohjrx3.png I used the older version of Parasect, my bad.

9atsmp.png

24y78m1.png

2mxeatk.png

Edited by Kickern

@Moetal

is it fine i help with moemons in future im still settleing in to my new place and if i get chance or any moemons u need work on i could help but meh please dont respond mean im worried to even posting here again i used to make art and sprites for ppl in past and ik how make moemons very well but ur choice idm.