[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

@Magi

I feel the eyes are a bit too long so it ends up looking a bit uguu, but it's a lot better than the old one. Backsprite I like. I still don't like the front bang of the front sprite; try adding some lines to it so it doesn't look like a solid bowl (refer to how you did the backsprite front bangs).

@Kyo

Don't thank me. Thank the artists.

@Lache

[spoiler]zjuums.gif[/spoiler]

Dragonite's tied back hair on her backsprite doesn't seem to match the front, and the legs on the front sprite look a bit small and could probably use some adjustment.

@Moetal: I'll work on Minun and Plusle again soon. I'm a bit busy at the moment though, so I'll keep liking posts~

@Magi

Can we change the white highlight to a light shade of purple on the hair? Her hair looks way too shiny at the moment for both front and back sprite because of the white. Cut back a bit on whites on the hat (the non-gold sections) for both front and back sprite also so it doesn't look so shiny also. The red on her sleeves are blending into her top too much so it's hardly noticeable. Try a different tone of red.

EDIT: Your Machamp is too different imo. She needs the fun hat at least. Everything else you can change.