[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

@Kelarr

N-no.

Edit: Although it might not be a bad idea to have the Touhoumon set around... to salvage for faces and parts.

Edit 2: Just went through two Touhoumon patches. I've extracted 68 (slightly less than half in backsprites) sprites for use as base. Most Touhoumon's faces are not that moe, but they do have very dynamic poses.

Come to think of it, there's an unofficial patch for the Japanese Touhoumon floating around that chances the Pokemon cries into something cuter. It's called 鳴き声テーブル化パッチ if I remember correctly. Perhaps we can integrate it into the Moemon Revival Project?

Come to think of it, there's an unofficial patch for the Japanese Touhoumon floating around that chances the Pokemon cries into something cuter. It's called 鳴き声テーブル化パッチ if I remember correctly. Perhaps we can integrate it into the Moemon Revival Project?

Wouldn't do us any good as Pokemon cries aren't implemented in PokeMMO yet.

I think I'm finally getting the hang of this. Tried to make Rattata as rat-like as possible as well as not particularly powerful looking. Still probably needs a minor edit or two though.

fqW4WAP.png

SYhzwz2.png

I still have other things I should be doing... The call of the Moemon is too strong though. I can't resist it any longer.

@Rache

That Ratatta looks really good. I'd trim heir front bangs and gives her an actual moe face though. Enlarge her hands (not arms) a bit also.

Listen to your heart and obey the moegod. Moegod demands more moemoes.

Edit: Might need to shrink actually, looks a bit big compare to starters.

2kq0kg.png

Edit 2: Gave it a try and shrink the body. I feel like I need to shrink the head a bit more. 

I think I'm finally getting the hang of this. Tried to make Rattata as rat-like as possible as well as not particularly powerful looking. Still probably needs a minor edit or two though.

fqW4WAP.png

SYhzwz2.png

I still have other things I should be doing... The call of the Moemon is too strong though. I can't resist it any longer.

I really like this one.

Her head was a bit long after my shrink attempt, so I shortened and played with the front bang. Personally I feel at least one eye is needed in order to be moemoe.

1hqujb.png

Edit: And to be honest, I actually want the outfit to be a little bit more creative, like these:

[spoiler]tumblr_m7sdgySp4b1qgj2rto1_1280.png[/spoiler]

[spoiler]rattata_gijinka_by_littlefreak56-d5dio9a[/spoiler]

Hi Giygas I missed you.

I've just compiled all the decent Touhoumon sprites I've found and threw them together for future use.

[spoiler]sbo485.png[/spoiler]

2x zoom below

[spoiler]4j2r93.png[/spoiler]

I know, a few of them were duplicates. I'm too lazy to go back and cut them out.

Nidoking and Queen and stuff. Hmm...

[spoiler]23607268_m.png[/spoiler] [spoiler]nidoqueen.png[/spoiler] [spoiler]

14452223_m.jpg[/spoiler] [spoiler]6529443_m.png[/spoiler]

Most of your links are broken~

Also, already working on Nidoking. Still nowhere near finished though. I decided to go for more of a "badass" look instead of the usual moe since it's a male-only and tough looking Pokemon.

67f5c3ae7c.png

@Rache

[spoiler]334m845.png[/spoiler]

Please wait while I reupload the other two pictures.

Edit:

[spoiler]10wtvud.jpg[/spoiler]

[spoiler]5yhxg0.png[/spoiler]

[spoiler]nidoran_stuff_by_morwene-d4yzvvk.png[/spoiler]

[spoiler]There is no good Nidorino pictures ;_; Only more pimpking. xc3zh5.gif[/spoiler]

Edit: Not good, but food for thoughts at least. Maybe use this outfit and combined with the previous's hair/hairband/armguard/etc and use as Nidoking, while we use the previous one as Nidorino.

[spoiler]28s221.png[/spoiler]

Hi Giygas I missed you.

I've just compiled all the decent Touhoumon sprites I've found and threw them together for future use.

[spoiler]sbo485.png[/spoiler]

I know, a few of them were duplicates. I'm too lazy to go back and cut them out.

ur set lacks some characters

i got a touhoumon patch with reisen sanae and another as starters and has toriko etc

if i find the link where i downlaoded it ill send it to u

@Kai

I have the entire set. I've selectively picked the ones that are usable/"decent". I've already mentioned it in my previous post. Not to be rude or anything, but I'm going to stop responding to your posts since you literally do not read anything I wrote and I actually rage and/or lose brain-cells trying to deal with you.