[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

29 minutes ago, Purrito said:

Untitled.png

I dont like the eyes :/

Are you trying to make a moemon? I have no idea if the context with this image. You should work with some of the collection because that's not made with our proportions in mind. She needs to be much bigger, and I can't tell what this is supposed to be.

On 7/5/2017 at 7:53 PM, Septentrion said:

21 minutes ago, Purrito said:
  Reveal hidden contents

55c0155f282ab50a43911048_56d7aa8403bf322

As a 5th gen pokemon, Audino is outside of this thread's scope. I recently added audino on my moemon project and I can even add a mega-audino.

I don't know what generation you're attempting, but I think it's best to leave Moetal's thread and go here. Also, try not to double post within 24 hours

Edited by Septentrion

Hello!

I am doing a competitive nuzlocke run on youtube with a friend of mine and we wanted to use some of the sprites to display what pokemon we have in our party. Your current dropbox with the sprites isn't working, so you might want to change it on your main page...

11 hours ago, Ama said:

Hello!

I am doing a competitive nuzlocke run on youtube with a friend of mine and we wanted to use some of the sprites to display what pokemon we have in our party. Your current dropbox with the sprites isn't working, so you might want to change it on your main page...

Removed.

17 minutes ago, KnightMew said:

Oh so the project is no longer canceled? That's great. But what about rom hack patches and will this ever go beyond being just for Firered?

Well there's still tons of stuff for Firered we haven't even gotten to. I don't have the motivation to even finish the starters at the moment... only time will tell where we go from here.

Thank you for the quick response! I guess my question associated with that was if you could post a link on the main post to any compilation of the sprites. I did stumble upon a link to a google drive with them all on it, but i wasn't sure if that is what you are all working out of, in which case you probably dont want it on the main page.

24 minutes ago, Ama said:

Thank you for the quick response! I guess my question associated with that was if you could post a link on the main post to any compilation of the sprites. I did stumble upon a link to a google drive with them all on it, but i wasn't sure if that is what you are all working out of, in which case you probably dont want it on the main page.

There's no compilation since the sprites are constantly being updated and I can assure you I am not the most organized person in the world. It is best to extract whatever sprite you want directly from the patch for the most updated ones.

On 08/01/2018 at 3:31 PM, Moetal said:

Não há compilação já que os sprites estão constantemente sendo atualizados e posso garantir que não sou a pessoa mais organizada do mundo. É melhor extrair qualquer sprite que você deseja diretamente do patch para os mais atualizados.

Hi Moetal * I do not know how to use this social network right so we come to what interests * How do we manually update our sprites type put in the game?

8 minutes ago, CatMewon said:

Hi Moetal * I do not know how to use this social network right so we come to what interests * How do we manually update our sprites type put in the game?

You can prepare a clean rom, then use Advanced Sprite editor on it to update the sprites. You can use the same program to extract sprites from other roms.

11 hours ago, Relevantinformation said:

Does this version of moemon work for android phones? I ask because I am having trouble downloading the game from either the newest patch or any of the older patches.

My file is a patch for the game rom. Since it is illegal to distribute roms directly, I can only distribute the bare patch by itself. I recommend you to patch your rom on a computer, then transfer that patched rom over to your android. Don't ask where you can get the rom either, none of us can help you on that.