[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

Regretting not checking the thread before, would've saved a lot of time not having to remove all the jpg artifacts myself. Anyway I did a few edits to Latias, mostly just some more shading:

rwsuncC.png

The backsprite sleeve is bugging me a lot, will probably go over it again.

EDIT: Just noticed I put the dark red on the wrong side when trying to smooth out the wings, not sure what I was thinking there. Tried fixing that sleeve:

YhOWAq6.png

Edited by IratePomegranate

bird.png

Lower body was slightly off centered. Some minor recoloring. We're actually only at 15 palette, I think we can use one more tone for the skin.

cat.png

Might've made the face worse. Not certain myself.

Edited by Moetal

@IratePomegranate 

YhOWAq6.png

The right eye in the front sprite bothers me, it looks small/closed compared to the left one (I know it's supposed to be slightly smaller looking because it's the eye furthest from the pov, but it also looks too low on her face compared to the left). The eyebrows also seem kinda small and don't "arc"/match the curve of the top of the eye all that much (not saying make the eyebrow parallel to the curve of the top, just match the degree of the curve of the top of the eye a little more/not as "sharp" of a curve I guess). Idk, I fiddled around a little and came up with this

mUWggM6.png 

for the front sprite at least. Hopefully it at least conveys the image/idea I'm trying to illustrate so someone else can execute a better looking pair of eyes and eyebrows than what I made (butchered).

Edit: Just noticed her right arm in the front sprite doesn't match the backsprite, the sleeve is up to her wrist. Also, the hand looks more like she's pointing at the viewer than putting it at the corner of her mouth like she's looking at some yummy food:

Spoiler

K5TlCpX.jpg

Edited by GetRekdm8

@GetRekdm8

Dang and I thought I was being smart by having the sleeve fall to her elbow because the arm was in an upright position.

@laGashetaHardcore

On 12/7/2016 at 5:18 AM, laGashetaHardcore said:

JcrKDyc.png

The vine ponytail looks like its in the foreground and cutting into her side underneath her arm. I'd help but much like ZiggyZag I suck at arms.

Edited by IratePomegranate