[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

@Swirly

That's true, however I wonder what to do exactly - when it comes to the area around her neck, front and back sprite aren't really consistent. And while the back sprite is somehow closer to the original outfit, it also would be easier to edit it to match the front one (which, at least for me, looks like the collar belongs to the coat and the tie is underneath rather than on the collar). So one can either simply move the head a bit or modify her neck entirely, which also will affect the position of her head.

EDIT:

1. my previous post

2. the head a bit lower (kind of failed)

3. the head a bit lower + some changes around the neck on both front and back sprites

qaQ24cj.pngdI1whco.pngWeb0sK1.png

Edited by Lysandra

@laGashetaHardcore

Is that Vibrava?  Make the wings diamond-shaped; resizing issues aside, the rest looks pretty good imo.

I closed Mightyena's mouth to deal with shiny having blue in place of red.  She could still have a fiercer look on her face.  Change the back sprite to match and I think the sprite will be done.

ujaG3yr.png

@Swirly

Only the top of Flygon's head should be blue; I only made the rest blue because the hair colors are also used elsewhere.  I can try to work on it so only the hair is blue for the shiny version.  If not, we can go with black.

Edit:

More like original Flygon:

qvNBNdE.png

Edgy black Flygon:

xvDtm17.png

Edited by Kickern

Flygon looked too babyface to me. There was a bunch of edits I did a while back that were completely ignored in the latest edits, like the unnatural pose problems, tiny backsprite body, etc etc.

test.png

I don't always edit, but when I do, I break a lot of walls and wreck the palette.

EDIT:

test2.png

No one noticed wide body in the backsprite?

Edited by Moetal