[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

Made an acount just to comment >:D

@laGashetaHardcore

@crookedwings42 has a point about espeon. The original is much cuter and you shouldn't get over defensive because people prefer another sprite. 

It looks like her hand is in her no no place :p

Mcmagistar should make espeon, i think itd be really good. The umbreon with the old baby head looks weird also. 

Blonde umbreon was bae but ill live with thr black hair XD

Are you going to finish any of your old sprites? It seems like you want other people to work on your designs instead of making theur own :T

@Karisoni 

Original Espeon was super cute, but since a lot of sprites are being enlarged she did look a bit too small compared to Flareon, Jolteon, and the others. Same goes for the old baby-faced Umbreon, though I really liked her ;u;

I agree with @anjelocarreon though, it seems like many of the sprites are getting a tad bit too large, and as a consequence it's hard to do unique/dynamic poses since so many of the moemon have to be kneeling.

Anything McMagister(senpai) makes is gold. IMO, baby-head Umbreon could work with additional science-ing (or maybe I'm just biased, I really liked the old Umbreon's face).

We all have problems finishing old sprites hahaha and then you have lazy people like me who spend all their time lurking/posting sketches instead of actually spriting anything.

is really stressful work hard so that after say they can not,

be mine many sprites remain in the trash for this very thing

is annoying me to do sprites thinking they liked but not

I'm not McMagister I can do a perfect job (for something is Mc-Sempai <3) but at least I try

@Karisoni

It was just my opinion

all sometimes need help

Spoiler

my error sorry XDDXD

Edited by laGashetaHardcore

@laGashetaHardcore

Work on mightyena and masquerain? people love them there just not finished. Going threw the whole topic it look like you yell at others for making new sprites even though you do it a lot.

Instead of doing design edit on everyone elses sprites you should finish mightena. 

If get your quality up of your other sprites people will probably help. 

Design edit = mean

Anatomy edit = good! 

Edited by Karisoni