[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

@CrookedWings427 @laGashetaHardcore

2O67GjA.png

Hardcore's edit to her face looked good, but I think her face is supposed to be off at an angle, not straight forward.

Edit:

Just noticed her right (our left) shoulder shouldn't be bare.

7gJPaIp.pngjlp6bdC.png

Don't know what I'm doing.  On the right one, I added a little bit of her right ear that I think should be showing.

Edit2:

More minor changes.

86gc43T.png

Edited by Kickern

@Arisa

All good edits, except I'm personally not a fan of the fang; it doesn't really suit the Eevee line, IMO.  But whatever, it's a matter of personal preference at that point.  Anyways, what do we think about making her a bit more flat-chested like in the artwork?

Maybe I'm just on an anti-melons kick...

Edited by Kickern

@Kickern

Thanks ^-^

Black Umbreon it is! Flat chested works for me :) and yes her head is at an angle. Also she used to have a right ear 0-0 it must have been phased out in edits. It was more visible in the blonde edit. 

Nice edits ^-^ im glad shes liked xD

@Arisa

Yup thatd be my reference ^-^"

Nice edits! 

Does anyone else feel like her right arm should be doing something? So much blank space xD

Edited by CrookedWings427

@Arisa @Kickern

Now that im on break and can really look it looks like somewhere along the line the hair broke. 

On the left of her head where the half ear is i think the spike should be readded, even if it has to move up. 

You can see it better on the blonde so ill use it for reference. 

umbreon.png (128×128)

The design of her hair is very simple so the two spikes make it cuter imo. 

Also if we're going with black umbreon ill have to make certain edits since it was a quick alternative. 

1 hour ago, Kickern said:

IDK, maybe she could be holding something with her right hand?  I'm not sure what, though.

Ive been thinking about it for hours o-e

Umbreon's upper body seems large compare to her lower body. The overall shoulders/rib cage seem really wide.

EDIT: Her left leg is strangely positioned also, seems her knee is too far out to the left and too low.

Edited by Moetal