[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

@Moetal

Really sloppy draft for now, but here's a possible larger Chansey. Would you rather I add a hat to Blissey, or remove Chansey's hat? Also, how else would you suggest I sync the two of them together a little more?

30ddnjd.png

@Arisa

Here's the Lickitung! Sorry for replying so late. 

35n4y1g.png

I also made a few edits to the Wigglytuff sprite. Feel free to ignore them if they did more harm then good.

29aqj3a.png

@laGashetaHardcore

Why do you keep asking? I already told you before, whatever I feel is complete will be added.

I can tell you what hasn't been added since May:

Spoiler

dog4

2uer12o.jpg2l8uo7m.jpg24l4tms.png

i6kqhk.png

pinsirado_by_ziggyzagoon09-da51eqe.pngy1cvn.png

fZg7Yfz.pngbF6MKI1.png

@toottoot

Make them both wear the nurse headband and sync their hairstyle and outfit a bit. I personally like your Chansey's hairstyle more, so maybe work on Blissey's to make it look more similar to your current Chansey. I'd appreciate it if you can enlarge Blissey's legs while you are at it. I feel Chansey's upper eyelash look too thick, try cutting back a bit.

Edited by Moetal

@Arisa @laGashetaHardcore

Science?

pQ6wwAx.png

The wings aren't a bad idea, but I think the bow already represents them and adds that extra flair and color with the ribbons hanging behind the legs.  But what do I know?  The edit to the skirt made it look flat/less dynamic.  Also, just to add my 2 cents in, it's not that hands are not very moe, it's the fact that her hands being hidden by her big sleeves makes it more moe.

Ah, I've been ninja'd.

Edited by Kickern

2fast4u

If people prefer the bow, then that's fine. The wings are normally pink so I kind of assumed the bow was just decoration. I'm not good at skirts and I don't like messy things and the random pixels were bothering me.

Fixed?

hivdzPf.png

Edited by Arisa
1 hour ago, Taedae said:

Is there a version of this IPS for Emerld and Heart Gold as well?

I believe there is an outdated version of emerald residing somewhere on this forum. I doubt there is one for Heart Gold though. You'll have to look for those by yourself.

46 minutes ago, Septentrion said:

IHSub5h.png

Now that I look at it she has REALLY big thighs, they're the size of her torso. The right one is the most noticeable, could probably get away with showing more of the calf.

Backsprite looks like a good start, needs the wings(?)/fins(?) on the back. Think her hands need to match the front sprite since that's what seems to be the standard, matching them that is.

The thick upper eyelash was annoying me. Slightly better legs and curved the pose a bit

wigg wig2

Not sure which one looks more natural. 15 palette, we can use a different pink for blush/mouth.

EDIT: Softened outline for the "smaller" Jiggly. Personally I feel the smaller Jiggly should've just been modded into Igglybuff.

soft

Edited by Moetal