[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, just wanted to say I have encountered an error for some reason, I am not sure if it from my lack of experience with Emulators or there is actually something wrong with the file but my Emulator, which is the VisualBoyAdvance (Version 1.5.0 - 511), I try to load up the revival project, it's only showing my original game (Which is an older version of probably this one seeing how some sprites are vastly different to this one), any ideas or suggestions? 

Edited by SweetFckNo
3 minutes ago, SweetFckNo said:

Hey, just wanted to say I have encountered an error for some reason, I am not sure if it from my lack of experience with Emulators or there is actually something wrong with the file but my Emulator, which is the VisualBoyAdvance (Version 1.5.0 - 511), I try to load up the revival project, it's only showing my original game (Which is an older version of probably this one seeing how some sprites are vastly different to this one), any ideas or suggestions? 

Oh, sorry, read the 'Before you Comment' which i completely skipped, need Lunar IPS and this is just a reskin mod.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, MeDOKTOR said:

I don't know for how long will this wonderful project will still be living for, but I decided to try and clean up that Blaziken because why not

XYgo2nw.png [/img]

>camel toe

Too lewd!

Edited by Moetal
  • 2 weeks later...