[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

@ZiggyZag

Nice. New backsprite mouth is great and I agree that the old eyes fit Sharpedo more.

EDIT:

hPPePhO.png

Darkened the blues a bit to fit more with Sharpedo's actual colours, looking back I over-lightened them last time. lightened and intensified both purples to make the hair more vibrant without messing with the stockings too much. Also lengthened the backsprite fin and changed a few pixels in the hair to try and make things look a bit smoother.

Edited by IratePomegranate

@IratePomegranate Looks good but for some reason the hat looks massive in the front sprite to me (taller, anyway). In the backsprite from the bottom to the top it's about as tall as her face is (the front of the hat),  whereas in the front sprite the part where the yellow "X" is looks like it is raised higher than it should be. Idk think it might be the angle and I'm just imagining things.

Some science, feel free to pick and choose what bits are better.

4tYGEcO.png

Added the eyepatch band to the backsprite

Re-added the background cuff on the front sprite because she looks like she's missing an arm to me without it.

I used the old face because I'm lazy, adjusted the eye shape to give the same effect as the eyebrows without squashing the face.

Darkened the remaining red so that it doesn't miss the other one as much.

De-intensified and darkened the darkest blue to blend better with the hair as an outline and bring out the lines on the clothes more.

Adjusted the shoulders of the backsprite, pulled the background arm a pixel to the left.

Did my own messing around with the hip thingies.

Edited by IratePomegranate

@IratePomegranate

Everything looks good other than her face and the shading on the white part of the legs.

If you dont want her to be moe i think she should at least have a pretty/seductive face. I think part of it is the eyes shine being in the middle x.x that always kills me. 

Also the face is pretty small. But it also looks like its missing something. Probably why i always add noses. 

Minor edit suggestions:

The shading in her hair near the arm in her backsprite is kinda blocky. 

Is that black block on her backsprites arm a design or is it suppose to be folds in her sleeve? 

Edit

I think Graveler is a decent reference for the face im talking about. 

hQxPkI4.jpg 

Edited by CrookedWings427

@CrookedWings427

How's this?

VpRZ7Xx.png

The new head's a little spherical and the face is off (probably because I'm used to looking at the old one so much) but everything I try ends up making her look like this guy:

Spoiler

tD0ji.jpg

Fixed the blocky hair and removed the black cuffline as I messed up while sciencing everything together before. Tried shading the stockings too but that went nowhere fast aside from near the shorts.